A story for female readers

One of my silly harem strokers got the comment "Oh fuck, I'm wet." So either a story like that appealed to a woman or it was raining.
Not surprised someone slid off her chair, harems are hot!

People tend to forget that women are individuals. We can be sadistic, kind, asexual, and everything inbetween. "What appeals to women" is the wrong question, in my oppinion it should be "how do I appeal to <kinksters>", no?

Last edited:
My wife says to title it: “Mimosas with the girlfriends while the guys work on the yard.” 🤔😅

I'm working on an E/V story where two women, in separate houses, are drinking wine and talking on the phone while they ogle the hot young gardener.

Years ago I was doing an electrical service call at a remote house that was having problems with the pool equipment. As soon as I arrived three women came out in binkinis with mimosas in hand, inviting me to go skinny dipping when I was done… my wife was pregnant at home, so it wasn’t in the cards. 😣

I would like to write a story geared towards female readers. Judging from my followers and favorites list I have yet to write that story. So, I am looking for a title and a brief description to lure women readers to click my story. Any other thoughts on how to keep them reading also appreciated.
OK, well here's a woman who's totally focused on male MCs, BDSM, with little or no personal interaction. I'm guessing the story you eventually write won't push my buttons. I think it's ridiculous to think you can write for "female readers." Narrow your goal. Be more specific. How about "a bunch of people that like romantic stories with female MCs?"

Last edited:
Years ago I was doing an electrical service call at a remote house that was having problems with the pool equipment. As soon as I arrived three women came out in binkinis with mimosas in hand, inviting me to go skinny dipping when I was done… my wife was pregnant at home, so it wasn’t in the cards. 😣

It was actually a little more awkward than that…

First they just asked if I wanted to go swimming. When I said “I would but I don’t have a suit” one of them said “just go naked… or you can borrow mine”. 🤪

She had no idea who she was talking to. 😉

First they just asked if I wanted to go swimming. When I said “I would but I don’t have a suit” one of them said “just go naked… or you can borrow mine”. 🤪

You've certainly got the makings of a story!

Similar...

Once lost my suit tubing at the lake(tie an old inner tube to the ski rope behind the boat and try to hang on while your sadistic uncle drives the boat).

My sister offered me the bottoms to the bikini she brought for sunbathing. 😜

If she only knew how many times I'd already worn it. ;)

We should talk...

And keep in mind there isn't some magic formula. Women don't all like the same things anymore than men all like the same things.
@Devintner's Story "The (un)Lucky Girl" is my favorite story on the this site.
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-un-lucky-girl

That doesn't mean every woman here is going to love it.

I'd suggest finding a few stories that are popular with women, and then consider what the differences are between them and your work.
Since we are talking about @Devinter I clicked before on a new story of his that came out today, and now I am getting error404... The story isn't there anymore?

Since we are talking about @Devinter I clicked before on a new story of his that came out today, and now I am getting error404... The story isn't there anymore?
Correct - I think a mistake was made and it was uploaded a day early. It's a Valentine's Day story. So it was available for a while until the "oops" was realized, and then pulled back into Pending status. It will come back again tomorrow, same time as the other entries. ☺️

Write your women characters as actual human beings and not mere sex objects only there for the men to fuck is a good start.

Correct - I think a mistake was made and it was uploaded a day early. It's a Valentine's Day story. So it was available for a while until the "oops" was realized, and then pulled back into Pending status. It will come back again tomorrow, same time as the other entries. ☺️
What, is tomorrow Valentine's Day? Shit, then I'm in trouble!

Write your women characters as actual human beings and not mere sex objects only there for the men to fuck is a good start.
And when you write female characters, have them treat men as sex objects. Have her gaze linger over his thighs, his hands, his lips.

OK, well here's a woman who's totally focused on male MCs, BDSM, with little or now personal interaction. I'm guessing the story you eventually write won't push my buttons. I think it's ridiculous to think you can write for "female readers." Narrow your goal. Be more specific. How about "a bunch of people that like romantic stories with female MCs?"
I was thinking the 'average' female reader. I understand there is no one size fit all but I get your point.

Back