A story for female readers

I think hoping to attract 70% of any demographic is optimistic. Along the lines of gluing feathers to your wings to fly to the moon kind of optimistic.

I'd be happy to attract even 1% of any demographic that's large enough to be defined as one.
You have to remember than Lit is a mass media outlet, not some boutique literary magazine. Supposedly, two million people have registered here over the years, athough half of them probably didn't do anything once on here. Maybe half of the rerst have quit, died, become inactive or whatever. That is purely speculation of course, but we've roughly gone down from the population of Brooklyn to Yonkers, NY.

So what are the erotic preferences of everybody in Yonkers? How many of them have some sort of emotional or psychiatric issue, which manifests itself among Lit readers in some of the comments and other behaviors we see here?

Lit City, USA. What are they reading in all of those buildings?

https://wowmover.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Moving-to-Yonkers.jpg

You have to remember than Lit is a mass media outlet, not some boutique literary magazine. Supposedly, two million people have registered here over the years, athough half of them probably didn't do anything once on here. Maybe half of the rerst have quit, died, become inactive or whatever. That is purely speculation of course, but we've roughly gone down from the population of Brooklyn to Yonkers, NY.

So what are the erotic preferences of everybody in Yonkers? How many of them have some sort of emotional or psychiatric issue, which manifests itself among Lit readers in some of the comments and other behaviors we see here?

Lit City, USA. What are they reading in all of those buildings?

https://wowmover.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Moving-to-Yonkers.jpg
I don't think this analogy holds up.

Firstly, we're not talking about a population with underage people, or people who are preoccupied with other things, or whatever: we're talking about a population who come here specifically with one interest in mind: reading (and writing) sex stories.

Secondly, there might be a "registered" population, but there's a huge visiting population who pop in to look for a story or two and then wander off. Maybe they even do it regularly. But they're not registered as locals.

I don't think this analogy holds up.

Firstly, we're not talking about a population with underage people, or people who are preoccupied with other things, or whatever: we're talking about a population who come here specifically with one interest in mind: reading (and writing) sex stories.

Secondly, there might be a "registered" population, but there's a huge visiting population who pop in to look for a story or two and then wander off. Maybe they even do it regularly. But they're not registered as locals.
I think you took my Brooklyn and Yonkers examples a bit too seriously? Although, perhaps the numbers do match up rather closely. Yeah, this site allows anybody to just drop in and comment, but I'm not sure about voting. That does result in the kind of reader weirdness that is less noticeable on other sites that require registration.

I've dropped into Yonkers. Not a great place but pretty good. Better than I expected anyways.

BTW if there isn't a story titled "Honkers in Yonkers" yet, I'm calling dibs.

Already got a plot brewing involving Canadian geese on their way south for the winter.

I've dropped into Yonkers. Not a great place but pretty good. Better than I expected anyways.
Better than The Bronx ("Anne Bancroft's hometown") at least. There is a scene in the print version of World War Z set in Yonkers. Plenty of zombies, of course.

Back