A Special Christmas Writing Challenge...

You have no idea how stupidly excited I am to see people picking their prompts! :D

I'll add my own choices in a few hours, when more people will have had a chance to pick theirs first. :rose:

*gulp*

#22 please... Unless someone else really really wants it...

blows him a kiss

Such a gent! :rose:

Up to you, Dutch. Still want No. 7?

Yes please. Sorry, it didn't say it was taken when I claimed it and I didn't check all the posts carefully enough. Thank you, Fr!

Last edited:
Yes please. Sorry, it didn't say it was taken when I claimed it and I didn't check all the posts carefully enough. Thank you, Fr!

Then it's yours!

Evil time zones mean I'm usually on way before or way after everyone else here so there's almost always a lag before I can catch up :eek:

Still some prompts open for those interested! ;)

Then it's yours!

Evil time zones mean I'm usually on way before or way after everyone else here so there's almost always a lag before I can catch up :eek:

Still some prompts open for those interested! ;)

Thank you.

*sighs* The timezones ... Evil indeed.

I would like number 5 please.

It's yours!

Also, just so everyone knows...No.'s 9 and 19 have been claimed by the lovely TinyDuchess and No. 3 by Alice :rose:

There are 3 prompts still open for those wanting to take part...any takers?

It's yours!

Also, just so everyone knows...No.'s 9 and 19 have been claimed by the lovely TinyDuchess and No. 3 by Alice :rose:

There are 3 prompts still open for those wanting to take part...any takers?

I would also like 11. :)

I've been lurking and reading and resisting thus far ... but ... if you still need someone to take #12, then I'm happy to do so?

Mari :rose:

I've been lurking and reading and resisting thus far ... but ... if you still need someone to take #12, then I'm happy to do so?

Mari :rose:

Of course!

And that, ladies and gentlemen, means the challenge is full and all we need to do now is wait for Monday 1st December to get here and for the first piece to be shared.

bounces

Hang on...that's me...

gulp

...better get writing then, hadn't I!

Good luck to everyone who has signed up and thank you, big hug giant thank yous, to each and every one of you in advance for taking the time to write.
:rose:

If anyone else want's to participate, I'll give up one of mine. Just let say the word. It's not that I don't want them, I'd just love to see more writers if they want to participate.

Back