A Sexy Superhero Comedy (OOC)

*hols up his hands* Everybody stop for like five minutes. Let's untangle this knot and then we can go back to what we were doing.

Ok I apologise for starting it, I should have asked her to pause so I could get my post down, but all i asked her to do was edit. So lets try and work this out, do you need me to edit?

Okay

I've got this figured out.

Princess, take your new post (which actually looks pretty much exactly like your old post) and put it in the space where your old post was, and then everything is fine and it's all working right again.

I'll just completely re-edit my post or something, or just delete it, and then everything will be cool *just noticed the part where she jumped out of the car now*

Last edited:
Coolio. In case you wanted your last post.

William looked around for a moment before bringing one of his hands up trying desperately to illustrate what he was talking about, "Um, Captain..." He reached out as if trying to grasp for a name, but nothing came to him. Brilliant. He didn't have a name for this guy, "I was just about to take these two women off to get them dressed when you arrived. I will rush off to do that right now. Thank you for assistance." And with that he had rushed off, jumping into the passenger's seat of the car.

He groaned when B.B. continued to mention how much of a bad plan this was, "I know, I know this is a bad plan, but I couldn't leave her there, those men...Nevermind, you wouldn't understand." He took a long breath trying to calm himself down. He then looked into the back seat at Candy girl, "Why did you have to show up today? Everything was going great, and then you had to show up, and then I had to feel guilty about the idea of leaving you there since I knew what they were going to do to you...Oh Jesus..." He rubbed at his forehead for a moment, "No stopping at the restaurant, we can't afford stops now because we have a hero on our tail...are you sure he is following us? You didn't drop anything back at the bank that he'd be trying to return to you, eh? He kind of seemed a bit...slow..." Really, he couldn't think of another word for it, and he imagined the hero chasing after them to return something that they had dropped. He closed his eyes for a few long moments before looking back at the girl in the back seat or something. He was always picking up little problems, wasn't he...

He needed to think this through. He couldn't ditch her anywhere, the hero would find out, and he was sure that even he could put two and two together in that situation. He rubbed at the bridge of his nose, "I don't know...we could try and convince her to become a hench-woman or something..." It was a bad plan. A phenomenally bad plan. It reeked of a story that he had once heard where a villain such as himself had been in a bank robbery, and as he was trying to escape, not only did he lose his money, but his house was trashed, and some lesbian super hero had stolen away his henchman and made her into a sidekick. From what he remembered the story ended with everyone dying. He slowly opened his eyes again, "We can take her home." He looked over to B.B. suddenly, "I mean her home, not our home, obviously." He looked back to Candy Girl, "Where do you live?" It was so simple it might just work.

it was my old post because I was confuzzled...

we should just post like this:

Mage
reiha
me
chroni

That way there's no confusion.

*rubs at his eyes* it was like a trainwreck. We had the sudden addition of a car and then everyone jumped off the track and crashed in a vicious scene of blood and violence. Now that everyone has had an evening to look over what they posted, it's time for me to sneak in and see what I can do about making my post.

lol well um I think we should stick with just two Heros and 2 villians otherwise... it might happen again and my top post can I just put in her reaction to getting 'kidnapped' ?

lol well um I think we should stick with just two Heros and 2 villians otherwise... it might happen again and my top post can I just put in her reaction to getting 'kidnapped' ?

You want to change things again? *sighs and decided not to post for another half an hour*

what? No.. I'm saying no more people should join...just close it or we are gonna be pulling our hair out

It is closed. Remember Drak showed up and he wanted to join, but I didn't let him. That was because I thought we had enough people. (of course, now Lily is taking her hiatus from lit, and the guy who was playing multi-man I haven't seen in a long while, but that still leaves us with a 1/1 ratio.)

FYI I have nooooooo possible way to re enter Candy.

Sure you do! What if you realize that one of your $200.00 pumps is missing and you believe it's still in the car and must of fell off your foot when you rolled out of the car. So you go back and presto! You're back in the game!

Also, Blue- Ryuki found Jasper :D Dun Dun Dun!

Back