A Sexy Superhero Comedy (OOC)

Real Name: Ourgah (Actually that's just the first word he could speak so they called him that.)
Super Name: The Ancient One
Age: 65.420.354 (Though he is actually 26 years old, was petrified when he was 23.)
Appearance: 12'2" tall, muscular, a body of dinodsaurian origin mixed with a humanoid body built, covered in centimeter thick hide and scales, long tail, sharp clawed feet, sharp clawed hands and a allosaurus like skull, dark pale gold colored hide covers his body and bright purple glowing eyes with the traditional reptilian slitted pupils are in his eyesockets.

http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs40/f/2009/005/8/4/Techno_City_Ninja_by_anthrosaur.jpg

Origin: Mutation

Powers: Extreme Physical Abilities
Animal Senses & Instincts
Heat Vision (Has to wear special made goggles to be able to see normally.)
High Regeneration (Not as high as Wolverine but high enough that he will regrow a whole limb within a week)
Fire Soul (Fire Soul, Ourgah thinks of it as a blessing from the Fire God, as a repayment for surviving its trials, it makes him completely immune to all manners of heat, be it fire, sun light, plasma or laser, the heat doesn't hurt him, in fact, he absorbs it and can use the stored heat to heal himself, and other, or to use it as an offensive weapon by firing it out of his jaws in any shape of heat, from simple flames to complex energy beams, but he can also use the fire to cover his body, or specific body parts, in flames, and shape them as he desire.)

Bio: A meteorite struck earth and annihilated the majority of the dinosaurs, among survivors a group of dinosaurs mutated into a new kind of dinosaur. This new specie of dinosaurs, a humanoid dinosaur specie who had high intelligence, could walk upright on two legs, along with on all four, with opposed thumbs, had the potential to replace the humans, had it not been for the fact that the land they lived by the foot of a volcano, on an island, among the ocean where the meteorite had struck.

Then one of the young males of the tribe left for the volcano to console to the great god of fire, that was Ourgah, he wanted a female but didn't know if there was anyone for him. So he bared his question to the volcano that was his god, and surprisingly he got his answer, in fire. The volcano had a piece of the meteorite in its core and it was leaking powerful radiation through the volcanoes' lava, the reason for Ourgah's people's rapid mutation to intelligence and society was because of this shard. And the volcano had an eruption at that moment, Ourgah was engulfed by a wave of magma, encrusted by a shell of radioactive lava, his body not hurt, but petrified by the lava, leaving him as a statue inside the volcano, his kindred had no such luck and died from the falling rocks of the volcano.

His body remained inside the volcano in an endless state of preservation, the radiation of the lava slowly absorbing into his body, strengthening him, making him stronger, tougher and much more as time passes. Granting his body high physical capacities, very good health, regeneration and the most important part, the Fire Soul, Ourgah thinks of it as a blessing from the Fire God, as a repayment for surviving its trials, it makes him completely immune to all manners of heat, be it fire, sun light, plasma or laser, the heat doesn't hurt him, in fact, he absorbs it and can use the stored heat to heal himself, and other, or to use it as an offensive weapon by firing it out of his jaws in any shape of heat, from simple flames to complex energy beams, but he can also use the fire to cover his body, or specific body parts, in flames, and shape them as he desire.

During an expedition to the small volcanic island Ourgah was discovered by an expedition and was the biggest breakthrough in archeology since the discovery of the dinosaurs, many wondered what he was, they called him everything from the missing link to alien. But when the scientists scanned the remains in him they discovered that he was a genuine dinosaur mutant, the oldest and perhaps the first mutant in existence. And his nickname from that day was The Ancient One, being over sixty million years old did earn that title.

But as the scientists were carefully breaking the stone shell of his body to examine his insides a villain named Dr. Lucas Stonehand, a man who desired all manners of archaeological discoveries from simple spoons and pots to technology and buildings, and he wanted Ougrah for his prized collection. Stealing the still petrified dinosaur mutant a battle broke out in Dr. Lucas' lab when a group of heroes fought him to put him to prison. In the battle a blast of concentrated plasma from oen of the professor's weapons hit Ourgah's body and he absorbed the intense heat like it was a dried sponge drinking the last water in a desert, it was swallowed instantly and the statue began to shake, vibrate and finally cracks appeared.

The ancient being that was Ourgha exploded out of the statue in a loud roar, his knees touching the floor as he hunched over, gasping for breathe, coughing up dust and dried lava from his lungs. His mind in comult the ancient warrior broke out into a rampage and destroyed the secret base of Dr. Lucas, and killed the professor by absorbing a burst of plasma and returning it in a massive shoot of fire, burning the poor man to a crisp. Not even the super heroes were able to escape injury as the rampaging dinosaur man destroyed everything in sight, ruining the entire island to a ruin, the heroes retreating with wounded bodies and prides.

When his rampage ended Ourgah was lost and confused, his home long gone, lost in the sands of time, his family and tribe long gone, he the sole survivor of what could have been the rulers of the planet. He went to the ocean and leaped into it, swimming was natural for his kind even if he was more of a land creature was he made to survive all kinds of climates, he could breathe bellow water, but it didn't fit well with him, he preferred the thick air of the jungles.

Moving along the lands of southern Mexico he moved through the lands, moving aimlessly, feeling do alone, the soft skinned pink creatures everywhere to see, but none of his kindred. Ourgah moved with empty purpose until he was caught in Florida by a hunter looking for mutants for a underground arena. Put to sleep with powerful drugs as he fought, thoguh the hunter used the surroundings for his advantage and very long and sharp darts, used to pierce crocodile and even elephant and rhino skin, to pierce the thick hide of the dinosaur man. Waking up in chains in a dark room Ourgah broke the chains and smashed down the walls of the room, finding himself in the underground arena of New York.

He fought for his life for two years, killing any opponents, be it human, animal, mutant or magical, his mind frightened by all that was going on, but he learned from what he heard from the pink skinned creatures. He learned their language, slowly but surely, he learned to write, to read and to speak, but the speaking was the hardest, his lips and vocals were not human, thus it made it extremely hard to speak their language. At first he could only say the word that would become his name Ougrah, which he got from the word Ogre he heard when he fought a Japanese sumo wrestler called Oni, or Ogre in Japanese, so the Americans had called him Ogre.

Then his freedom came as a group of super heroes infiltrated the arena and within a week arrested all involved and freed the gladiators. But to find the famous archaeological discovery, it was put up as a high priced bounty on the news by the society of science, but not as a statue but as a living being, was most shocking. And even more so when he spoke English, not very good English, but with his vocal cords he couldn't speak it to well. He was taken in and offered a place as a super hero, told that if aliens, mutants, wizards, demons, angels and regular people could become heroes then an old dino man from the ancient ages wouldn't be a bother.

He accepted but had to rest for a good couple of months as his body had been running cold as he ran himself dry on his power of the Fire Soul, if he over used the power he drew on his own body heat and that could turn fatal, so he was put in a solarium for one hour through six months and he was as good as new. Though they had no clue how powerful his fire immunity was or they could have simply put him in a fire place and he would be brand new within a week. He's still struggling to apprehend that he's the last remaining specie of dinosaur alive, that his kindred were now reptiles and birds, he was the sole remainder of his entire race of a history of millions of years of evolution. And his intelligence is human but he doesn't understand much about the world and his senses are a weak point as well as strong scents and loud noises makes it hard for him to focus, and he cannot see colors or shapes without special goggles, he can only see heat patterns, thus he is also new to the concept of color, shapes, ugly and beauty.

The term dino dragon would be more appropiate, he doesn't know how to fire beams otu of his eyes, he releases it through his mouth mostly.

Oh and the High Regeneration part is related to his Fire Soul, even thoguh he heals fast does he have to wait a time to regain new limbs and the likes, he cannot regrow an arm in an instant but he can start the process, once the process is started the arm will begin to regrow but it will take a week for it to be completely remade.

I skimmed through your profile, Drakkwall, and I'm not sure that you are the right fit for this. I'm also kind of worried about the number of people that I already having playing the game, and I kind of already promised another player a male spot. (This game always falls apart at the seams when it becomes a sausage fest). I actually forgot about the other player since he hasn't sent me a profile yet *looks around for where chronicle could have possibly gone* but yeah...

I'm really sorry. Maybe next time things will work out a bit better.

I skimmed through your profile, Drakkwall, and I'm not sure that you are the right fit for this. I'm also kind of worried about the number of people that I already having playing the game, and I kind of already promised another player a male spot. (This game always falls apart at the seams when it becomes a sausage fest). I actually forgot about the other player since he hasn't sent me a profile yet *looks around for where chronicle could have possibly gone* but yeah...

I'm really sorry. Maybe next time things will work out a bit better.

I swear! I may live with the guy.. but I had nothing to do with his disappearance!!! ( To be honest, It is my fault. I have been not well the last little bit, so he's been at my side, making sure I'm better. But I'll make sure to get him to post up a bio by tomorrow!)

The first paragraph was written on the day you made the ic... or at least the first post. but I actually wrote the whole thing last night. So maybe an hour due to having to post to other threads.

Finally.

Well I still don't have a name, but here we go.

Name: Mark Ment
Alias: He's working on one.
Appearance: Ridiculously primary colored. Dark hair in a perfect spit curl, that could stop tank shells. Piercing blue eyes (literally) and 6 foot 4 inches of model cut, muscled, marbled god. He looks good people.

Origin: Alien.... Maybe.

Powers: Super strength, speed, endurance, vision, hearing, and anything else you want to say. He can throw trains, outrace hyper-velocity ammunition, fly, withstand the fire of Howitzers, doesn't need sleep, has invisible force beams from his eyes than can level a city block, and hear grenade pins drop in China.
It's a Superman clone.

Origin: Mark came from the distant planet of.... Hoboken, New Jersey. Where his ship crash landed. Mark however was found in a farmer's field in Utah, where his parents, traveling missionaries, took it upon themselves to raise the boy and bring him to the light. In all his life Mark has known he was special, mostly because his momma told him so. But it's safety scissors special. Growing up reading comic books Mark discovered he was likely an alien with fantastic powers. His disuaded him of these ideas even when he soared off the roof wearing a bath towel. He still believes he needs the bath towel to fly. having been told that he should do what is best for his fellow man, and help everyone and treat others and such on, he's driven to be a hero. Having been told that comic books were sinful however he's not so clear on the concept. But he's come to the big city to be a costumed crime fighter. Much of the city especially insurance would probably like it better if he went to the country to try. there's less to wreck.

Personality: Lemurs are less gullible. Mark is sure of many things, none of them are accurate. he is sure he is an alien. But he doesn't know where he comes from. He is sure he has a secret weakness, some lethal thing. He doesn't know what it is. Once Professor Doomenbadden convinced him it was packaged bacon. He bought it, until he remembered the bacon he'd had that morning. he is also convinced that his powers only work when he has certain things about himself. He only flies when he has fibers from his old bath towel, only has super strength when he wears his underwear outside of his pants... and so on. None of it is true but he believes it to be so, and no amount of torn off fridge doors is gonna change that.

Mark is also very stupid. Blame midwestern bible thumping homeschooling but his adoptive family had the IQ of soup, and passed it on. Mark as his alter ego, will fly through the roof of a bank crash through the vault, ripping it open, and shoot an eye beam through the controls of the ATM. All in the name of stopping a masked robber with a Knife. He will Leave through a new hole in the roof as well. But somehow he manages to keep being able to do his 'job' mostly because it's suspected he cannot actually be stopped from it.

(well Blue sorry it took so long, hope it passes muster.)

And now? Are you still amused? Remember you have to think up a new weakness each time you encounter him to defeat him. fool me once shame on you. fool me twice.... Or three hundred times....

Haha. The B.B. post amuses me. Now it's time for us to throw things at Princess until she posts. =D

Back