A Sexy Superhero Comedy (OOC)

Oh wow, Blue. This game looks absolutely awesome. How would I go about joining?

Well, Blue, that's a good question. The easiest answer is to fill out the profile skeleton with your desired hero or villain.

Oh, I don't know, Blue. That sounds pretty hard. Are you sure that I can do it?

Don't worry, Blue! It's as easy as pie. Even the slowest, and weakest RPer could fill out a profile like this.

Well...I don't know, Blue...maybe if I had some help...

Alright, Blue! I'll walk you through it. You've copied the Profile Skeleton, right?

Why yes I have, Blue. That was the first thing I did.

Well, the first few fields are easy. Things like Name, Super Name, Age, and Appearance are (mostly) standard to every game. The only thing that might give you trouble is the difference between "Real Name" and "Super Name"

You're right, Blue. I did find that a little bit challenging. What is the difference between Real Name and Super Name?

Well, Blue, it's rather simple. You know how Peter Parker is Spiderman, right? They are the same person. Peter Parker is the name he has when he is a normal person, but when he pulls on his mask he becomes Spiderman!

Ah, well, that's great, Blue, but what if I don't need one of those?

So wait...you are thinking about a character that just goes by his real name, like Jean Grey of the X-men, or most of the characters in anime and manga? Well in that case you would just write "Not Applicable" beside the Super Name slot.

Well, actually I was just thinking about a character who is completely normal in every way. I mean, obviously a big city like Megalopolis needs normal civilians. People who write for news papers, and just random business men, right?

Well obviously you'd do the same thing in that situation and write "Not Applicable" in the Super Name slot.

But what about that "Origin" Slot? Is that like a Bio?

No, that's why there is a Bio slot. Origin is really the source of your power.

Ooooooh! Well, that makes everything easy. I guess I wouldn't fill that in if I was a normal person, right?

Well, Blue, you could fill it in with Natural, since you're a natural person, but really it doesn't matter.

Well, Blue. Thanks for the little walk through. Powers and Biography are pretty self explanatory. Maybe I can join this game after all.

Do you alays start up coversations with yourself?

I would like to know If I have killed the thread or if it will continue. As for once I was the last person to post to something.

Didn't she go away on vacay?

She did, and then she came back, and was like "I came back because it sucked." and then she vanished without telling us where she was going or when she'd be back. My guess is that her mom, who she was on vacay with, finally got back and was like super pissed that she was left out there alone or something, and to express how super pissed she was, she toasted their internet, or took away the computer and iphone of the princess or something.

She did, and then she came back, and was like "I came back because it sucked." and then she vanished without telling us where she was going or when she'd be back. My guess is that her mom, who she was on vacay with, finally got back and was like super pissed that she was left out there alone or something, and to express how super pissed she was, she toasted their internet, or took away the computer and iphone of the princess or something.

Lame : (

Want a cookie? *shares*

Last edited:
Back