A Rebirth

Legs!

6A67EA05-C60E-4983-854E-325B18719AAC-4728-000006648CA8BD78_zps760a37c6.jpg

I know it is cliche... but.... The word of the day is LEGS. Spread the word! :D

Last edited:
HOLY COW!! How did I miss this thread??? I can't wait to spend time catching up!!

Beautiful as can be!!! :heart:

Was going to post some pics but the quality was bad, will try again but wanted to wish everyone a Happy Fishnet Friday!

Last edited:
Story

you are so damn beautiful, Beautiful :kiss: Just want to comb my fingers through it for hours.

This pic reminds me of a story...when you are ready to share your shower story, I'll share mine ;)

So the story goes something like this...

There were these two beautiful girls and one was feeling a little under the weather. So the Gorgeous one said to the other... 'Lay your head upon my lap and I will soothe you.' And laid her hands upon the others head, methodically smoothing and splaying the hair from root to tip. Fingers threading and weaving through silky strands.
Deeds and Doubt whispering in the background, while awaiting the return of the Handsome Warrior- who was off to fight battles and expand his conquests.
The one was so peaceful that she drifted to sleep embraced safely in the others arms. A little bit of drooling may have occurred.

Oh wait, that was the wrong story I was telling wasn't it?

So the story goes something like this...

There were these two beautiful girls and one was feeling a little under the weather. So the Gorgeous one said to the other... 'Lay your head upon my lap and I will soothe you.' And laid her hands upon the others head, methodically smoothing and splaying the hair from root to tip. Fingers threading and weaving through silky strands.
Deeds and Doubt whispering in the background, while awaiting the return of the Handsome Warrior- who was off to fight battles and expand his conquests.
The one was so peaceful that she drifted to sleep embraced safely in the others arms. A little bit of drooling may have occurred.

Oh wait, that was the wrong story I was telling wasn't it?

It was but that's okay. You did forget to mention that Beautiful and Gorgeous were naked and wet from the shower. Hmmmmm maybe ill share that shower story ;)

Back