Poly marriage story. Dystopian world.

Hugdan0

Virgin
Woke up today with this idea.

In a distant future/dystopian world (alternate reality) women population decreased drastically. Pregnancies are dificult to achieve.
Young girl reaches 18 years old, time to get married. She has been dating a guy (18 too), they like each other or are very much in love.
The issue is that, because of the scarce population of women, it is mandatory that all single men and widowers in the household will marry the girl as well - because pregnancies are very rare, fertility rates are so low they make that law to try to polulate a mainly men world.

Father (widower) has two sons - older son is single, youngest is the one wanting to get married.
father´s brother (uncle, widower as well) lives there too with his only son.

Boy knows this is the only way he can get married, he loves the girl he will have to share her with every member of his family.

They come up with a schedule, on monday, dad has sex rights over the girl, tuesday is older bro´s day, wednesday should be boy´s day but uncle claimed it for him as he is older and he deserves priority for that. Sadly, boy only gets thursday. And cousin (18 years old) gets friday, boy wouldnt mind it but he and his cousin share a room, so they watch each other being intimate with the house wife.

Finally, saturday may be... or may be not orgy day. Sunday, as it is church day, it is free for her to do whatever she wants.

I´m trying to figure out what category would be better for this type of story. Incest? group sex?

In a distant future/dystopian world (alternate reality) women population decreased drastically. Pregnancies are dificult to achieve.
Young girl reaches 18 years old, time to get married. She has been dating a guy (18 too), they like each other or are very much in love.
The issue is that, because of the scarce population of women, it is mandatory that all single men and widowers in the household will marry the girl as well - because pregnancies are very rare, fertility rates are so low they make that law to try to polulate a mainly men world.

Father (widower) has two sons - older son is single, youngest is the one wanting to get married.

Boy knows this is the only way he can get married, he loves the girl he will have to share her with every member of his family.

They come up with a schedule, on monday, dad has sex rights over the girl, tuesday is older bro´s day, wednesday should be boy´s day but uncle claimed it for him as he is older and he deserves priority for that. Sadly, boy only gets thursday. And cousin (18 years old) gets friday, boy wouldnt mind it but he and his cousin share a room, so they watch each other being intimate with the house wife.

Finally, saturday may be... or may be not orgy day. Sunday, as it is church day, it is free for her to do whatever she wants.

I´m trying to figure out what category would be better for this type of story. Incest? group sex?
Hmm probably better for incest unless they are all having sex at the same time, in my opinion. Honestly, I think the story would make more sense if you reversed the genders. If you are looking to repopulate the earth, having more women is better than having more men. Don’t feel like the girl having sex with multiple men is going to do anything to increase the likelihood of conception.

Hmm probably better for incest unless they are all having sex at the same time, in my opinion. Honestly, I think the story would make more sense if you reversed the genders. If you are looking to repopulate the earth, having more women is better than having more men. Don’t feel like the girl having sex with multiple men is going to do anything to increase the likelihood of conception.

You are absolutely right.

What I didnt mention is (in my idea), there are much more men than women. But also, men arent that fertile, for one man to knock up a woman can take time, so this society allowed many men try to impregnate a woman. Of course there could be artificial inseminations and other methods - less fun.

You are absolutely right.

What I didnt mention is (in my idea), there are much more men than women. But also, men arent that fertile, for one man to knock up a woman can take time, so this society allowed many men try to impregnate a woman. Of course there could be artificial inseminations and other methods - less fun.
Could also maybe include they adapted some sort of technology that allows for the gestation to occur outside the mother after she is been impregnated. This would allow them to not have to wait 9 months in between.

Could also maybe include they adapted some sort of technology that allows for the gestation to occur outside the mother after she is been impregnated. This would allow them to not have to wait 9 months in between.

Definitely. But women can still have sex during pregnancy though.

Father and uncle could see the impregnation as the goal, and stop having sex with the wife during the pregnancy. But older brother and bratty cousin could still want some gratification as she is "the wife", leading to some drama about it.

First, not all married people spawn rugrats.

Second, not all people that spawn rugrats are married.

Third, in the world you describe where society has broken down, would they bother with silly, pointless rituals like marriage?

Rather than poke holes in the premise, I'm going suggest, four men only. Young man, father, brothers. Simply to simplify the situation, a bit. She gets Mon, tues, wed, to herself. Other days she's being used. Very dom/sub. The kicker is she wants the gang bang. Wants it bad. But is too embarrassed to say so, so you have to sort of let it happen organically.

My little twist on this is imagining the same dystopia but instead of a woman being given away to multiple men in one family - a man who doesn't have sisters marries into a woman's family.

His wife's father and brothers are fucking her regularly and the brothers have taken their sister as THEIR wife, as there are not enough women to go around. However, they cannot breed with her due to the genetic issues, and so they bring in an outside husband as is custom, to breed with her and have kids.

Through her, the brothers' genetic material also spreads, as they all get to have nephews and nieces, and the family's "seed" goes on. However the husband who has married into this family has to regularly watch as her brothers and father fuck her all the time, in their bed, in every room in the house. He has sexual rights to her but is amazed how close she is romantically and sexually to her brothers and father. How regularly and smoothly they fuck. He realizes she loves him and will have his babies but sexually she belongs to all of them.

The only reprieve the husband gets from watching his wife get railed by her brothers and father, is during her ovulation window, where he gets exclusive access to cum in her pussy. However, during these days her ass is REGULARLY and frequently destroyed by her brothers.

incest is the default dominate category

Back