A Model Student - Closed for dkgooner

"Ah yes… that would be so good…" she nods, dreamingly, "Ma cousine… she is married… a very rich man… but of course she is very beautiful… I hope she is happy, but ... with the family, it is not the same…"

She leans forward snatching a smaller album from the box, "Her wedding…" she says and moves to the bed opposite him, legs crossed as she watches him looking through the wedding album.

"I thought these were the types of photos you take…” she says as he looks at the pictures, "Her husband, he has a big ship, yacht … some kind of boat…" she didn’t sound like she though very highly of her cousin’s husband, "I would not like to live so…" she finishes.

As she finished dismissing the wealthy groom he turns the page to a picture of her all smiles in an incredible purple dress, seemingly having a great time at the wedding…

“Oh, so a lavish upper class wedding isn’t for you?” he teases, “Sure looks like you’re enjoying yourself!” he turns the album towards her, showing the picture… “Now, how about your wedding?” he grins at her, “Is it true that all young girls have they wedding all planned out?”

“You look amazing… still got that dress?” he asks, “If we go to a show together you have to wear something like that!” he smiles at her, resuming flicking through the album...

“You’re upset he took your cousin away?” you inquire as you look at some of the pictures of the groom, “… you sure don’t seem fond of the man…”

Reaching the end of the album he puts it back in the box, “Now!” he exclaim, “How about we take a closer look on Petit Danni!” he smiles as he finds an older album, with pictures from when she was a kid.

“What do you say?” he asks and, instead of sitting back down in the chair, he joins her on the bed sitting back next to her, he hands her the album, “You be narrator!”

A little startled by her reaction to his questions and her unwillingness to look at her childhood pictures he wonders what the deal about the whole ting was…

‘She sure doesn’t like that man (or his family)…’ he thinks as he watches her put the box back under the bed, more than a little perplexed at her behavior.

"Do you want more coffee? … I made a lot…" she asks him, kneeling on the floor in front of the bed.

“Are you okay, darling?” he asks rolling into a sitting position on the edge of the bed, “… I didn’t mean to upset you, if there’s something about that man and his family…” he tells her, “… we don’t have to talk about any of that if you don’t want to,” he offers his hands to her, to help her up from the floor.

Pulling her up he drags her to sit next to him on the bed, “There you go…”

“So, what should we do now?” he asks, “… I want to ask you about why you won’t give modeling any thought?” he tells her, “You could likely make enough money to go home on extended weekends even with the extra money, and you seemed to actually enjoy yourself… just a little bit, right?” he looks her in the eyes, smiling…

“You don’t become a terrible person by posing in front of a camera you know?” he smiles at her.

Last edited:
"I know. But it would not be right," she say as she leans on him, their eyes inches from each others.

“Hmm,” he replies, still not quite getting what she meant by that…

"The only reason that man married my cousin was because she looked good and would be good publicity. He pretended to be a good husband only when the camera was pointing at them. In private he was…" she shudders as she says, "Marco, he is just like him I think…"

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that…” he puts his arm around her.

"Photos they can be bad memories as well as good don't you think?" she asks.

“Yeah, they can…” he shrugs his shoulder, “… but shouldn’t bad memories need to be remembered too, to learn from them?” he asks.

“You shouldn’t feel that your good looks weigh you down,” he continues, “if you modeled you’d be good publicity for yourself only… you got the freedom to do as you please, right?” he tries to sway her, “you wouldn’t become less independent by that, would you?” he leans his head onto hers, their foreheads resting against each other.

“You’re a very beautiful girl,” he tells her, “… just like your cousin, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be independent.”

“You should see the pictures… they were very good, I tell you!” he says, trailing his hand along the side of her face, licking his lips a little, breathing deep with his mouth just slightly agape, “… gorgeous…”

"… they… were…?" she asks, her voice low, husky even, as if she’s short of breath.

“Very…” he closes his hand lightly around the right side of her head, gently holding onto her as he stares into her eyes, “… you shouldn’t be surprised, but I already told you so,” he whispers, as smile in his eyes, his mouth hovering close to hers.

They stay like that, the room silent but for their breath, as they look into the others soul.

“You want this… to kiss me?” he asks, wanting her to make the move…

"… non… I… I do not… want…" she murmurs, pulling away.

With a sigh he releases her, needing a ton of willpower to keep from groaning in frustration…

“Okay…” he breaths, taking a few breaths before turning to look at the confusing, and by the looks of it confused, girl on the bed next to him, “… we can’t look at your pictures, I can ask about your life in France,” he smiles at her, adding with a small chuckle, “… and I don’t seem to be able read your signals very well too… so, what do YOU want to do, love?” he asks, turning his entire body to look at her, one leg on the bed as he sits on the edge.

“We can do whatever you want… you can ask me anything…” he offers.

"Ask you anything…?" she repeats, "Then… why are you here? With me?" she turns on the bed, laying sideways.

He smiles at her as she watches him, as if examining him… trying to gauge his intentions.

"A student bar, a student room… it is not what you do on Friday nights? You seem so kind, but… I do not know…"

“Well,” he begins, “… initially I came because I wanted that signed document and I hoped to convince you to do some more work for me…” he tells her honestly, seeing the slightly disappointed look her eyes.

“But…” he continues, her eyes staring back at him, “I found out how great you are, and you invited me to come with you… I wouldn’t have like it at that other place, not really…” he explains as he puts his hand on her hip, as she lays next to him, “… if I’d blown it with you, then… well that’s that I guess,” he shrugs his shoulders, his eyes clearly showing his disappointment.

“… But I still think you could become a good model, give you more freedom to do as you please…” he smiles at her, “It’s my loss that I won’t be me who gets to work with you now…”

“I’ll let myself out, take care beautiful!” he sighs as he starts getting of the bed.

"You're going?" she sits up, "I do not understand. You say ask question, I ask, you answer, then… you go…"

“Well, yeah…” he replies, “You don’t seem to trust me… and you think too highly of my line of business…” he asks her, “… what more is there for us?” he asks.

"Dommage, mais…" she mutters as she up too, she seems a little frantic as she puts aside the coffee mugs.

“Hey, hey…” he chuckles a little and grabs onto her, holding her as he looks her in the eyes, “… don’t speak French, remember?” he smiles, lifting one hand to wipe a strand of her hair away from her face, “Am I wrong?” he asks, “… what else do you want to know?” he asks, seriously confused about this woman who viewed him with such mistrust but still seemed to enjoy being with him…

"… which is why I speak in French…" she hiss and he can’t help but smile, loving the character in her voice, "You are right… but I did not consider there was an 'us'…" she sighs.

He releases her again, listening to her explanation…

"I said 'dommage' shame, because I liked you… you were fun… but… you are right… nous sommes le jour et la nuit… In English… you say… the chalk and the cheese, I think…? But in France we say like the day and the night… and it is night…”

“Yeah, that’s the thing…” he shrugs his shoulders, “You see it as night and day… I’m the untrustworthy photographer, you’re the pure student… but I’m more than that, you’re more than what you show to other, we have layers... you understand?” he asks.

“Yes, a part of me wants to conquer you, either right there on your bed or getting you to pose for me back at the studio, but another part really enjoyed spending time with you tonight…” he tells her, “Just as a part of you enjoyed posing that day, and I’m sure that the extra money didn’t hurt either…” he asks of her, “Now I liked being the part who could just spend time with you, but you still see me as a potential exploiter of you, so… I guess I’ll be that part of me…” he shrugs.

“I guess I should go?” he questions her, “… but try to get in touch with the other part of yourself, she was very nice too…” he smiles.

"Then we are the same… confused… do not know what we want… and… you're right… it is not so simple these things…" she says and leans in, kissing him softly on his cheek.

He smiles at her, ‘you can’t help but like this sweet girl…’ goes through his head.

"I am sorry. To me all is good and bad… perhaps this is wrong …" she tells him.

‘Fuck… me too, going to end tonight with a serious case of blue balls!’ flashes in his head, but he maintains a calm exterior, smiling softly at her.

“You just over think it all…” he tells her, “… you’re young, in college… just do whatever you feel like… live!” he smiles at her… ”Throw caution to the wind… let your hair down a little, you know?”

“Think about it… if not now then when?” he shrugs his shoulders, “Young, foreign country…?”

They stand there for a bit, looking at one another, inches between them… each contemplating their next move…

“Yeah… I’ll just…” he mumbles, point his thumb to the door, “… but,” he adds, “if you ever want to see those pictures of yours, just give me a call… anytime…” he smiles and takes a small step back.

Taking a deep breath he’s about to leave when he looks her over once more, her perfect body and slightly confused (‘but so damn sexy’ he thinks) look on her face…

He sighs… “Ah, fuck it!” he mumbles, taking a step to her and before she has any chance of reacting he has taken hold of her beautiful face with both hands, his lips covering hers kissing her harder, deeper and much longer than before… his previous small pecks completely incomparable to this.

His tongue enters her moth as it opens, either to allow him entrance or due to her surprise… whichever reason isn’t the first thing on his mind at that moment. The aggressiveness of his kiss makes them move backwards a little stumbling onto the bed behind her… his mouth finally leaves hers as they lay on top of each other on the, her gasping for air as she feels as if he’d sucked all air from her lungs and him moving his mouth lower, kissing and sucking on her neck while exploring her body with his one hand, ruffling her shirt as he moves it up her side and caress her breast through her shirt…

“Mmm…” he moans as his mouth leaves her neck and he stares her in the eyes, hovering above her… desire burning in his eyes as he watch her carefully, his breathing ragged... awaiting her reaction…

Her body seems to shiver as he awaits her respond…

"You… you decide to… conquer me…" she says softly, not attempting to move away, a surprised look in her eyes… he gives a small smile at that.

"… ainsi soit-il…” she murmurs as she reaches out with her hand and pulls his lips to hers, “So be it…"

He resumes where he left off, kissing her deep his tongue dueling with hers. His hand continues exploring her body, enjoying the feel of her breasts through her shirt.

“Indeed…” he smiles at her as he ends the kiss, out of breath once more, “… for now, I’ll conquer you babe…” he mumble as he kisses her on the side of the mouth, “… later… we’ll see… what… we have…” he whispers as he trails kisses from her mouth to her chin and down her neck.

As he reaches her the upper part of her chest his hand has pushed her shirt up to just below her breast, bundled up exposing her flat belly. He grabs her breast, pushing them together as he kiss the exposing skin of her cleavage, trailing his tongue over them, biting the skin very lightly…

“Beauty…” he mumbles as he, after having given attention to her breast for some time, moves lower trailing kisses down her tummy, sucking and swirling his tongue at her bellybutton… a few more kisses and he reach her jeans, looking up her body and into her eyes, watching for her reaction.

With a smile and a quick wink he snaps open the button, kissing the newly exposed skin as he pulls down the zipper… sitting back on his hells, kneeling in front of her on the bed he grabs on the bottom of his shirt quickly discards it maintaining his gaze on her the whole time… he grins, licking his lips as he grabs onto her jeans either side of her, signaling for her to raise her rear of the bed a little as he pulls her tight jeans down…

He pulls the jeans off her tossing them behind him and as he turns around he grins as she peels her shirt off, leaving her in her set of black laced underwear.

“Damn…” he mutters, “You really are beautiful,” he smiles at her, “…magnifique!” he grins at her and lets his hands move up her body, feeling her bare skin against his palms… grasping her lace clad breast he moves his hand back down her body taking hold of her legs, spreading them slightly apart, putting a foot on each of his shoulders.

He kisses the calf on one of her legs and moves down from there, over her knee and to her thigh…

Reaching the top of her leg he sucks on the inside of her thigh, only an inch from her panties… he moves higher, kissing the skin right above her panties… finally he puts his mouth onto her warmth sex, the thin panties the only thing between them…

He kisses her through the panties, slowly building up the intensity before he’s sucking on lips through the fabric, moving his tongue to flick at her clit every so often… he looks up her body, to see her face over the swell of her breast, gauging her reaction…

After a while he catches her eyes and, with a playful grin, he bites into the fabric of the panties, right over her warm crotch and pulls it from her body, a good couple of inches before he releases it again...

“You okay, honey?” he asks, gently rubbing his hands over her thighs and onto her hips…

He grabs onto the panties and pulls the free from her pussy, off her legs, and then leans down again… putting his mouth on her now naked pussy, licking her lips a few times before closing his mouth over her love button… taking it off only long enough to lube one of his fingers which he starts tracing over her sex, teasing her… before pushing it between her folds, slowly entering her…

He rubs her, moving his finger around a little… letting her get used to the intrusion before he adds another finger and builds up pace, sawing both in and out of her as his mouth works in overdrive.

"Ah, mon… ahh… Dennis… Ahh… s'il te plait… please…"

Hearing her soft voice cry out is music to his ears… he munch on her clit and increases the speed of his fingers, but he soon has to pull off to catch his breath… he keeps his fingers working on her though, his thumb rubbing on her clit while his fingers moves inside of her, curling to reach every part of her…

He sneaks a third finger into her as he leans up, looking down at her as he now finger fucks her with all he’s got, thrusting his fingers hard and quick into her, curling them, while his thumb flicks her clit, the softness and warmth of her wet sex feeling divine on his fingers… while he rams her his free hand search out her breast pulling down the cups of her bra, her breast popping into the open.

“Cum for me baby… please?” he whispers, his voice a little ragged, husky, with desire as he leans his face close to her before moving lower, catching one of her nipples between his lips…

He sucks her nipples, swirling his tongue around it and chewing it lightly, her body arching pressing her breast upwards, her small hands grips the bed as she cries out, shuddering as her release wash over her…

He smiles inwardly as he feels her body clasping onto his fingers and he continues working her body, moving his head to her other swollen nipple, even after she’s collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily.

He lifts off her body, kneeling on the floor in front of her splayed legs, watching her heaving breasts as she lays there, a dazed look on her face as she slowly regain her bearings…

While she’s more or less out of it he unbuckles his pants, pushing them, along with his boxers, down to just below his ass, freeing his rock hard erection… ‘Sorry buddy!’ he thinks, having been more or less aroused all through the evening, now finally able to free it from its restrains.

Grabbing onto her hips he pulls her a little further back, her ass resting on the edge of the bed, and puts his cock onto the mound of her sex, his cock twitching in his hand at the contact… he grinds himself into her as his hands move up along her body and he leans over her, his mouth searching out hers…

“How was that, mademoiselle?” he smiles at her as his head hovers over hers, his hips sawing back and forth, rubbing his hard member over her warm, wet pussy…

He kisses her deep, his tongue pushing into her hot mouth, but a gentler kiss then the last ones.

“Put me inside babe…” he whispers in her ear after they break of the kiss, licking her earlobe before he dips his head and suck her neck…

Back