a little tease..

Re: Re: Wondering...........

mylittlenympho said:
made me stand out even more !
i'd like some pearls actually.. for when i have to go out to posh restaurants or things like that, instead of dropping my gothic genre completely, i mask and blend it with a little audrey hepburn stylee vintage dress sense!
cigarette holder and all!

That sounds lovely. I prefer simple and classic things on a woman, you in pearls and a simple black dress would be stunning. Can we see?

mylittlenympho said:
beautiful.. i love writing myself actually, i was never any good at drawing when i was younger, got too focused on detail.
but in writing that doesn't matter, losing yourself in words is magical

Drawing is two dimensional
with the hopeful illusion of depth
Words are intra-dimensional
easily traveled

:devil:

Re: Re: Re: Wondering...........

endlesssupply said:
That sounds lovely. I prefer simple and classic things on a woman, you in pearls and a simple black dress would be stunning. Can we see?

i'll see what i can do..

It just keeps getting better..........

hmmmmmmmmmmm

defintely a tastful fashion sense......

Oh I volunteer to help you with any interpretation of "american-ese" you may need?

I have a request!!! I wanna see you take it good and deep in your sexy little ass!!

Going to have a shower now... i'm thinking of doing an 'oiled up' thread- anyone interested?
it'd just be a big group contribution of baby oiled bodies !

such a big turn on of mine! would love to see you all ...

will be back soon my darlings!

mylittlenympho said:
Going to have a shower now... i'm thinking of doing an 'oiled up' thread- anyone interested?

Any piccys of you in the shower would be nice ! :kiss:

OMG

mylittlenympho said:

Don't worry, you already are my favorite thread. I cum home for an innocent lunch and you do this to me....can I apply some oil with it? Can't wait to see more!!

Attachments

• oil applier.jpg
    oil applier.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 809
mylittlenympho said:
got a new card reader for my digi cam baby.. so it's back into action for lil' nympho!
here's a little tease for what's to come..

get your juice's going ;)
this is a lovely photo mmmmmmm

mylittlenympho said:
got a new card reader for my digi cam baby.. so it's back into action for lil' nympho!
here's a little tease for what's to come..

get your juice's going ;)
this is a lovely photo mmmmmmm

Some well good pix on ere just found this page :p :p :p

I must say you have some striking pix! Very sexy girl you are!!!!:kiss:

mylittlenympho said:
you want more of my pussy eh?
well at the moment she needs a shave- so i'll do some for you when she's all silky smooth.

Do you need any help? :D :D Great pics . . . where do you find the video??:p :p

Amazing .... just found this thread and it made me forget everything I was supposed to be doing!!!

wow wow wow

More pics, and I'm loving the idea of the black dress!

(the oil ones apeal to!)

Ps no more talk about the footie (soccer for the US guys) - it's still a sore point!

Glad to see youve posted some more pics...you look so yummy, I could just...fantasize since you are taken! Saw you were talking about football earlier...are you going to watch Holland kick the shit out of Protugal....England should have one it!!! Going to cheer for Greece now!!! Online daddy eh? HMMMMMMMM!!!!;)

gorgeous, tease me more...........

i'd love to see the vibe in your ass

mmmmmmmmm

You have an incredible body...can't wait to see more!

DAMN

So glad that you are back. We have really missed you here!!! Keep the pics cumming!!!

Back