Sad little girl needs a Daddy

I am currently going through a rough patch in my life. I feel like being owned and spoilt by a very caring, loving Daddy Dom would cheer me up and help me through this time. I need the attention, the daily chat, the exploration of fantasies. I am 41 years old, a slaveheart sub, masochistic slave, bratty little 💖

I am currently going through a rough patch in my life. I feel like being owned and spoilt by a very caring, loving Daddy Dom would cheer me up and help me through this time. I need the attention, the daily chat, the exploration of fantasies. I am 41 years old, a slaveheart sub, masochistic slave, bratty little 💖
Sorry to hear about your rough patch. I hope you can find someone that will help you with what you need.

I’m also going through a rough patch in my life. Which is why I’m coming back to BDSM after my rough patch in my life

Last edited:
Sorry you are going through a rough patch. I am not exactly a Dom, but am open to chatting anytime

Back