Looking for Daddy Dom

KusoKurai

Creative
Hii
I'm Vee, 23 yo. I'm looking for a Daddy Dom closer to my age. (preferably 24-28 but can stretch that window). As for my relationship status, I've a boyfriend.
I'm into a lot of things. Piss play, CNC, orgasm denial, humiliation and degradation, cheating, breeding, edging, TPE and a lot more.
My limits are scat, vomit, anal to mouth, and body shaming (I'm big but don't want to be body shamed for that). Race play (it's acceptable in some cases but not as a means to degrade me...there are other ways to degrade me).
Why I'm looking for someone around my age?
I've older men I talk to and want to explore if I can built that kinda relationship with someone my age or not.
And yes I talk with many people and if you're not okay with that then please don't contact. I am not gonna be owned by just Dom anytime soon. I am saying that it's not a possibility. I have done that in past so yes it is. But I'd need a lot of time and trust to be sure.
I'm also a switch but primarily a Dom. I don't switch often and if I do, I later need to switch back and be taken care of.
I'm kinda emotional and crybaby sometimes. You'll need to be patient with me. I don't get comfortable easily. So please don't expect me to share pics of me on the very next day. It take me days to be comfortable enough and sometimes more.
I'm more of a little girl then a sub. There's time when I want Master to treat me like a slut but that's not often. Mostly I want Daddy to take care of me.
I think I've shared a lot about me for now. Rest we can learn about each other together.
Hope you have a nice day!

I'm not looking anymore. It's of no use. Daddy Doms around my age who are caring and understanding are rare. So I'm gonna stop looking as of now.

Hey, 27 yr daddy dom. sorry you;ve had a tough time. I'm here to take care of you now

Hii
I'm Vee, 23 yo. I'm looking for a Daddy Dom closer to my age. (preferably 24-28 but can stretch that window). As for my relationship status, I've a boyfriend.
I'm into a lot of things. Piss play, CNC, orgasm denial, humiliation and degradation, cheating, breeding, edging, TPE and a lot more.
My limits are scat, vomit, anal to mouth, and body shaming (I'm big but don't want to be body shamed for that). Race play (it's acceptable in some cases but not as a means to degrade me...there are other ways to degrade me).
I've older men I talk to and want to explore if I can built that kinda relationship with someone my age or not.
And yes I talk with many people and if you're not okay with that then please don't contact. I am not gonna be owned by just Dom anytime soon. I am saying that it's not a possibility. I have done that in past so yes it is. But I'd need a lot of time and trust to be sure.
I'm also a switch but primarily a Dom. I don't switch often and if I do, I later need to switch back and be taken care of.
I'm kinda emotional and crybaby sometimes. You'll need to be patient with me. I don't get comfortable easily. So please don't expect me to share pics of me on the very next day. It take me days to be comfortable enough and sometimes more.
I'm more of a little girl then a sub. There's time when I want Master to treat me like a slut but that's not often. Mostly I want Daddy to take care of me.
I think I've shared a lot about me for now. Rest we can learn about each other together.
What city do you live in. That is important as distances can be far. I live in Corona ca

Hii
I would like to know what city you live in? SOmetimes distances can be a problem. I live in COrona california
Love
Mike

Back