21 f looking for daddy/mommy Dom

Hi I'm looking for a mommy or a daddy Dom to chat with and maybe grow a relationship with online, I'm 21 f college student. I am a little, slave, pet, and I'm really interested in ponyplay lately. Feel free to dm and ask more about my kinks :)
You've defintely aroused the interest of this older educated couple wanting to know more about your fetish desires to be enjoyed as our very naughty sex loving pet.

Daddy

Hi I'm looking for a mommy or a daddy Dom to chat with and maybe grow a relationship with online, I'm 21 f college student. I am a little, slave, pet, and I'm really interested in ponyplay lately. Feel free to dm and ask more about my kinks :)
Would you like to come over my knees? Daddy waits for you baby boy!

Hey kinky girl šŸ˜˜. Please tell me more about your kinks in greater detail naughty girl

I'm a 73 year old daddy whose cock needs lots of attention. I've been saving my cum up for you. I want to fill your mouth!

I would love to be ur sugar daddy... Love to play incest roles..

Hello kitty, I am Mr. J and would love to learn more about your kink and your previous experience and level of submission you are familiar with or interested in. I am a w/m 54 and living in Virginia. Look forward to hearing back from you. I have years of experience in doming and daddying.

Hey Baby.. you need to be punished for the scores in your test.. get on all fours..

Back