a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief - is it?

Well, happy birthday, chuck! :kiss:

Just a reminder what it says in your profile: Love hard, lust often and live well merry meet, merry part to merry meet again.

Good words. Enjoy your birthday! :rose:

ElvenAngel said:
the results weren't great so i have to quickly pul something good out of the hat and then i am back to the company at the end of next week :rolleyes:

i'm afraid this is just a snatched moment as i am off to visit friends this weekend

damn i'm getting really tired of only having free time when i'm sleeping
lol
i suppose it's my own fault really but never mind
Hi EA! :kiss: I was off Lit for a couple weeks (doing my impression of you, I suppose ;) ), but I've returned. I'm sorry to hear your latest results aren't what you wanted, best of luck with the rest of it. It's great to see you around, you sweet, lovely lass. :kiss: :rose:

Edit: Happy Birthday, gorgeous! I hope you have a great one, with all the naughtiness you deserve. ;)

rootsfan said:
Hi EA! :kiss: I was off Lit for a couple weeks (doing my impression of you, I suppose ;) ), but I've returned. I'm sorry to hear your latest results aren't what you wanted, best of luck with the rest of it. It's great to see you around, you sweet, lovely lass. :kiss: :rose:

Edit: Happy Birthday, gorgeous! I hope you have a great one, with all the naughtiness you deserve. ;)

THanks for the birthday Wishes

i got back late last night so didn't get on but it was a great weekend with some friends i've not seen in awhile!!

hope your weekend was good too.

OGME said:
Good grief - is it?

Well, happy birthday, chuck! :kiss:

Just a reminder what it says in your profile: Love hard, lust often and live well merry meet, merry part to merry meet again.

Good words. Enjoy your birthday! :rose:

Thanks OGME
I will!

Happy birthday , from far far away, have a spendid night.If I could squeeze a couple of quid down the phone, I would be right behind , to give you a big big kiss. :heart: :heart: :heart:

OH, NO! I'M LATE!
I'd better make this funny.....

Hippo, birdie, two ewes!
Hippo, birdie, two ewes!
Hippo, birdie, deer, ewe!
Hippo, birdie, two ewes!

:heart:

zukethecuke said:
OH, NO! I'M LATE!
I'd better make this funny.....

Hippo, birdie, two ewes!
Hippo, birdie, two ewes!
Hippo, birdie, deer, ewe!
Hippo, birdie, two ewes!

:heart:

My money's on your being forgiven :D

OGME said:
My money's on your being forgiven :D

Aw, thanks.

But it's not original -- I stole it from a Sandra Boynton greeting card. And she drew cute animals to illustrate the lyrics!

zukethecuke said:
Aw, thanks.

But it's not original -- I stole it from a Sandra Boynton greeting card. And she drew cute animals to illustrate the lyrics!

I think you may be spoiling the effect here, zuke... :rolleyes: :D

OGME said:
I think you may be spoiling the effect here, zuke... :rolleyes: :D

But at least I'm honest!

That's what I tell Mrs. Z. when I fess up after getting caught.....

THank you all for the birthday wishes!
i'll try to reply to each when i have the time at my computer, but till then
thank you very much
its lovely
especially since due to the postal strikes i haven't got any cards ( yet - i hope lol)!

i'm away for the weekend
so hope you all have a good one!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

ElvenAngel said:
THank you all for the birthday wishes!
i'll try to reply to each when i have the time at my computer, but till then
thank you very much
its lovely
especially since due to the postal strikes i haven't got any cards ( yet - i hope lol)!

i'm away for the weekend
so hope you all have a good one!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
You are quite welcome Elven :)

Now if only I could get those kisses in person ;)

I hope you had a great weekend! :rose:

ElvenAngel said:
THanks for the birthday Wishes

i got back late last night so didn't get on but it was a great weekend with some friends i've not seen in awhile!!

hope your weekend was good too.
You're quite welcome, my dear. :kiss: Last weekend had its ups and downs, but this one promises to be a lot better. I see you're away again this weekend. Glad you're having lots of fun outside of all that work! I hope to see you soon.

Oh, by the way, I'm coming to London in January for 2 weeks for work. (Free trips are always good! :) ) My first time, believe it or not, so I hope you don't mind if I ask for advice when I get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back