a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElvenAngel said:
THank you all for the birthday wishes!
i'll try to reply to each when i have the time at my computer, but till then
thank you very much
its lovely
especially since due to the postal strikes i haven't got any cards ( yet - i hope lol)!

i'm away for the weekend
so hope you all have a good one!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Welcome back EAngel :kiss:

ElvenAngel said:
THank you all for the birthday wishes!
i'll try to reply to each when i have the time at my computer, but till then
thank you very much
its lovely
especially since due to the postal strikes i haven't got any cards ( yet - i hope lol)!

i'm away for the weekend
so hope you all have a good one!

Hey beautiful! I was in the big bad city at the weekend (and will be there relatively permanently from next week ;) )

Now, if you remind me of your address, I can deliver a card personally - very personally :rose: :kiss: :heart:

OGME said:
Hey beautiful! I was in the big bad city at the weekend (and will be there relatively permanently from next week ;) )

Now, if you remind me of your address, I can deliver a card personally - very personally :rose: :kiss: :heart:

You have to be REMINDED of her address???? I have it tattooed on my, um, well, it is actually sort of awkward to have to whip it out in the street to double-check the flat number.... :eek:

supahspaz said:
Welcome back EAngel :kiss:
Not Back for long i'm afraid
i'm tutoring 4-5 nights a week!
unfortunately i need the money , fortunately it's only probably till the mocks/ exams are over at the end of next month so i'm doing as much as possible now so that i have a nice nest egg to last till the next exam period!
but 4 nights of 2 hour classes and 1 night of belly dancing and i come home and fall asleep!

anyway i just wanted to get on and let you know i was still alive and kicking

hope everything is going swimingly in lit land and r/l

ElvenAngel said:
unfortunately i need the money , fortunately it's only probably till the mocks/ exams are over at the end of next month so i'm doing as much as possible now so that i have a nice nest egg to last till the next exam period!
but 4 nights of 2 hour classes and 1 night of belly dancing and i come home and fall asleep!

You bellydance? Have mercy.

ElvenAngel said:

You WHAT?!?

Down at that little Armenian tapas place? Is that you in the back room, beyond the beaded curtains? I gotta get out more often, that's all there is to it.

Fall asleep next to me, and I will hold you close to me... :heart:

ElvenAngel said:

Hi EA- good to hear from you again- sorry to hear you're so busy, but glad to hear you're well.

You're doing belly dancing lessons....? I think we definitely need to see pics- no, forget pics, we need video..... :devil:
:kiss:

Last edited:
seasider said:
Hi EA- good to hear fro you again- sorry to hear you're so busy, but glad to hear you're well.

You're doing belly dancing lessons....? I think we definitely need to see pic- no, forget pics, we need video..... :devil:
:kiss:

Oh, yeah! I vote for video!
:nana:

I've only gotten through a small portion (very small) of index 2. WOW. EA, you are stunning. This thread will take time to finish.

ElvenAngel said:

I need some tutoring too...... ;) :kiss: :p

Missing you massively. I was in your big bad city this week, and am now back in God's Own County, so naturally, I've been thinking about you, hoping that, while I was offline, you might have found the time and sneaked in, but no :(

Hope you're back soon, my sweet delight! :rose:

im sorry for saying it right out in the open, but damn, your of hot and you dont need to be shy, you are smoking, damn please take more!!! :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back