a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluefoxlady said:
Egypt was holiday, the conference is in Leicester and is either next week or the week after (buggered if I can remember which :eek: ). I guess she is just back at work and trying to catch up on what people haven't done while she was away!!

Buggered? Miss Blue? Oh well, whatever flips your switch.....

But if EA were coming to MY town you can be damned sure I'd have the dates memorized!

Hey Guys
sorry for abscence. busier than expected. i had planned to take a couple of extra days off once i returned from egypt but that didn't pan out i got a last minute train and was frantically back at work on wednesday. and i'm off to work now. probably won't be back till late as i am off to a conference tomorrow and have to get ready.

busy week have been interviewing flat mates as well as working so no time to play
think we have found someone though.

i doubt i will be around much for a while

i had a look at my diary this morning and realised my next free weekend (barring cancellations) is mid november!!!!
yikes!

cross your fingers for me on monday and friday - i have to give a poster presentation on monday and i have my interview/ exam on the report i handed in in june on friday so lots of swatting up between now and then!

i'll be back as soon as i can!!!
:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
miss ya all

Oh best of luck with the presentation - and with the viva on Friday. With the work you put into it, I'm sure you'll do well :)

Shame about your continued absence, but you know you won't be forgotten... :rose:

ElvenAngel said:
Hey Guys
sorry for abscence. busier than expected. i had planned to take a couple of extra days off once i returned from egypt but that didn't pan out i got a last minute train and was frantically back at work on wednesday. and i'm off to work now. probably won't be back till late as i am off to a conference tomorrow and have to get ready.

busy week have been interviewing flat mates as well as working so no time to play

i had a look at my diary this morning and realised my next free weekend (barring cancellations) is mid november!!!!
yikes!

cross your fingers for me on monday and friday - i have to give a poster presentation on monday and i have my interview/ exam on the report i handed in in june on friday so lots of swatting up between now and then!

miss ya all

EA is all sweaty? That doesn't have to be a bad thing. :devil:

Sorry you're so frantic, but that's the price you pay for being a girl genius. :rolleyes:

Interviewing potential flatmates, huh? We should all fill the time till you get back by offering our suggestions for interview questions: "How do you feel about impromptu photo shoots in the foyer?" "Would you be willing to chip in to a fund every week for purchasing for groceries, toy batteries, and personal lubricant?" "What's your favorite website?" That sort of thing. :D

ElvenAngel said:
Hey Guys

yikes!

miss ya all
You my lady need a vacation! Come on over, and I'll pamper you ;)

:rose: :kiss:

Hey Guys

my viva got postponed so i am spending the weekend swatting up!
i hope everything is going well for everyone in the Land of Lit and in R/L
got to go and revise the properties of water! thrilling! :rolleyes:

have a great sunday everyone!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

ElvenAngel said:
Hey Guys

All work and no play .......
miss ya EA
:kiss:

ElvenAngel said:
Hey Guys

The properties of water?...........huh well I never knew water was into realestate. I wonder if that's why interest rates are so high.

Have fun sweetie :kiss: And don't work too hard.

ElvenAngel said:
Hey Guys

Hey sweetie! Hope you're ok, glad you had a good holiday ;)

Take care and hope to see you soon! :kiss: :kiss:

Thinking of you, Yorkshire cat! Hope your viva went well (I mean - has it happened yet? I'm assuming here...)

:heart: :heart: :heart:

OGME said:
Thinking of you, Yorkshire cat! Hope your viva went well (I mean - has it happened yet? I'm assuming here...)

:heart: :heart: :heart:
:nana: :nana:
yey finally had my Viva today
2 hr interview but it went ok and i passed!
though i have to check for typos more carefully!
(oooppss)

no i just have to make masses of nanostuff to take to my sponsor company on monday ( i'll have to leave the house by 6am to get thee for 9 but never mind! it's only for a week
but after that i should hopefully be back to normal working hours - i hope

anyway - got to go and bake a cake now!

ElvenAngel said:
(oooppss)

no i just have to make masses of nanostuff to take to my sponsor company on monday ( i'll have to leave the house by 6am to get thee for 9 but never mind! it's only for a week

You passed! Fantastic - calls for a small dance... :nana:

Just for info - I'm a great proofreader (you can't always tell from my typing, but I really am, you know) :)

Hope your cake was as brilliant as you are! :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

Absolutely stunning

You are intoxicatingly beautiful. You, without a doubt, have the sexiest hips and ass I've ever seen!

ElvenAngel said:
(oooppss)

Congrats !!
Beauty and brains ... you're lethal EA !
Its always great to hear when things are going your way ... :kiss:

ElvenAngel said:
(oooppss)

Congrats Elven, well done! :kiss: :rose: I didn't have any doubt you would make it though!

ElvenAngel said:
(oooppss)

Way, way cool! :rose: I hope you had someone right there to congratulate you effusively!

Early hours? Hard work? Yuck. :(

On the bright side, masses of nanostuff should still fit in a thimble..... :rolleyes:

zukethecuke said:
Way, way cool! :rose: I hope you had someone right there to congratulate you effusively!

Early hours? Hard work? Yuck. :(

On the bright side, masses of nanostuff should still fit in a thimble..... :rolleyes:

THanks Zuke

not looking forward to next week but it should be fine

I'm off to work now to clean my nanostuff
working on a saturday should be outlawed

i meant to get online last night but i fell asleep after the rugby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back