A Heartbeat Away From A War We Could Lose

You really are funny!

It’s the occasional gem like this that causes me to release the captives once in a while.

“He’s a racist.” Thanks for noticing. I do prefer my own over others, which is perfectly natural and expected of every group other than whites.

Btw, I figured out a long time ago that if you care about being called or thought a racist, you’re easy to manipulate, and that’s why they do it. Same is true for all the other name calling you people do.

Nevertheless, I love other races to the same degree they demonstrate love for mine. Seems fair, doesn’t it?

Homophobic? I have no fear of homosexuals, but I see them for what they are. It always makes me chuckle when people like you try to pretend that anyone who disagrees with you must be fearful.

The closest I have ever come to “admiring” Hitler is saying that it’s possible that bad guys are occasionally right about some things. Go ahead and include Stalin and Mao since they had a few interesting quotes.

The actual reason I said our entry into WW2 Europe was debatable (very different from opposition) is because I am not sure what America gained from it wasn’t achievable without losing 400,000 men.

For perspective, as a percentage of the population today, the same level of deaths would equate to losing 900,000. Since you probably view Putin as the modern Hitler, would you be willing to see 900,000 Americans (Thanks for your service, y’all!) die to prevent whatever you think he’s trying to do?
Reasonable take.

When they’re calling you a racist they’ve run out of ammo.

Foreign policy is not a straight forward. It involves working with adversaries to find and achieve a common goal....often compromises. You don't just get to dictate what you want and expect the opposition to capitulate.

The deal actually set them back on their nuclear endeavors by several years and would've done more had we not withdrawn.
I think that is BS. Experts say they are weeks away from the capability if they are not actually there right now. Only a fool would try and say the billions upon billions we've given Iran were not used to advance their nuclear capability.

I think that is BS. Experts say they are weeks away from the capability if they are not actually there right now. Only a fool would try and say the billions upon billions we've given Iran were not used to advance their nuclear capability.
They are a week away because we left the deal.

Back