A Heartbeat Away From A War We Could Lose

Here's a question - if you're so concerned about our country, then why are you only aware of one candidate's behavior? Trump literally said Xi was a good leader because he rules billions with an iron fist....guess that's cool. đź‘Ť
Now, show me where I promoted of defended that statement by DT.

Republicans lost the war on drugs.
The war on terror.
The war on Obama.

Or are we talking about a different war?

There are two candidates. Whether they meet any subjective level is not my argument.
Well if we are getting down to nit picking, neither has been officially confirmed yet. Still I don't see either Trump or Biden being replaced as the nominee's for each respective party. That being the case then there is only one candidate that meets wrongways qualifications.

There is only one real credible candidate as we speak to focus on.
and that would be Biden.

Well if we are getting down to nit picking, neither has been officially confirmed yet. Still I don't see either Trump or Biden being replaced as the nominee's for each respective party. That being the case then there is only one candidate that meets wrongways qualifications.

and that would be Biden.
There is only one that I will consider as viable.

If you do not daily prepare for war, war will come to you.

We need to stop worrying about "saving the planet" and focus on saving us first.
If a government cannot do that then it is no better than an altruistic tyranny and should be overthrown.
All those steel peener substitutes in your bunker, with all that hand-loaded ammunition, will not amount to jack shit if the government has a predator drone send a missile your way.

The resulting fireworks from your outmoded ammo dump will result in an a=splosion that could been seen from the ISS in orbit.

You're nothing but a future blip on the 24 hour news cycle.

If you do not daily prepare for war, war will come to you.

We need to stop worrying about "saving the planet" and focus on saving us first.
If a government cannot do that then it is no better than an altruistic tyranny and should be overthrown.
Seems to be a right wing thing.....always a fight to be had. Either you start it or others will start it for you.

No wonder 45 gutted the state department.

^
Dumbfuck doesn’t understand the correlation between deteriorating global environmental conditions exacerbated by Climate Change and the increasing threats to America’s national security.

Also:

Climate Change induced sea levels rise and droughts that are currently compromising freshwater reservoirs and will eventually compromise Naval ports’ ability to function without MAJOR construction projects, is also a threat to America’s national security,

JFC

SAD!!!
Drinks Kool-aid™.

Where's Jim Jones when you need him?

Got his science degree from the back ads of Mad Magazine.

Just as I thought another lazy mythological leftwing claim.
Lazy? You are using Wikipedia as a legit thing…and your wrong-wing agenda driven propaganda as “evidence” all the time.

Try corroboration of your stories with places that actually having journalistic credentials, or is that just a bit too much effort? (Or your “brain” can’t process more than whatever it already expects to see…)

What does having "journalistic credentials" entail?

Attending the right, er, uh, "proper," Left-wing journalism schools?

Given that we spent over 20 years losing in Iraq and Afghanistan it's probably a good idea to abandon the "we can do anything/beat anybody" attitude, assess our real capabilities - and avoid missions that exceed them.
No, you're pointing out a political attitude that has existed since North Korea where we refused to fight for the win. We really haven't fought to win a big conflict since then and for that, I blame the Left's insidious and self-defeatng grasp on education and the media (although some of that is being eroded). In a world of moral relativism, there is no right and wrong and if you cannot be right, then you don't really deserve to win because whoever started the conflict doesn't deserve to lose, their viewpoints are just as valid, which is why "we" have to support Hamas and Israel cannot be allowed to "win" and have peace.

If we abandon that attitude and concept we have raised the white flag on our future liberty.

We must continue to see the bright shining city on the hill and not the slum in the valley that the Left sees; a polity of despair, hopelessness and self-invalidation. "Who are 'we' to judge?" When I see babies thrown into ovens, then I feel that I am the perfect person to judge. Too close to the madness that swept Germany.

When you wait for war. It will come. I remind you of WWI and WWII where our initial inclination was just that which you advocate.

If you will not come to the defense the the wronged and down-trodden, who will ever come to your defense? I would cite Niemöller.

OMG. You two! You’re cracking me up.
It’s so funny to see the guy who says he won’t vote for Trump telling the guy who is telling everyone TO vote for trump about America First and American exceptionalism.

All those steel peener substitutes in your bunker, with all that hand-loaded ammunition, will not amount to jack shit if the government has a predator drone send a missile your way.

The resulting fireworks from your outmoded ammo dump will result in an a=splosion that could been seen from the ISS in orbit.

You're nothing but a future blip on the 24 hour news cycle.
The best part is that it will be a Lib behind the remote.

It's highly unlikely anybody takes us down. Honestly if we're solely talking about defensive wars ad justified the Mexican American war is the last time where we had to go to war instead of just decidine to.

Back