600 word stories

PierceStreet! Calm down dear! We gotta give the others a chance to put up a story too ya know ;)

Your idea about submitting a couple of your stories at a time was a good one. A while back I did a series of stories with another couple of authors and put all that I had written into one story submission. They were 500 word stories (geez I sure found them easy to write). It would be possible for you to choose a combination and submit them I would guess.

MathGirl, wow, what can i say? I really like the perspective you chose. It feels very original and I like in stories I read. :) I sure hope you post more. Did you enjoy writing it? (Sorry I wasn't around to help you transfer the story to the other thread, glad you managed it though :) )

Alex, I am praying to the gremlins to leave your pc alone so you can get to work on our thread!

Up and running...

... but not as well as I was before. WSO, bless her, said
Alex, I am praying to the gremlins to leave your pc alone so you can get to work on our thread!
and PierceStreet also wished me well -
Alex I hope also your computer gremlins are soon slain and you can populate your village with some of your own creations
Well, the beige beast has been tamed again. Not without some effort from yours truly. It was all my own fault, too. One of those 'Are you sure' questions, which was answered with a 'Yes' realising nanoseconds later that what I meant was 'No'! Luckily I have two hard drives and use the Windows 'Scheduled Tasks' option to do a daily backup of my data files. I've had to reinstall Windoze and some of my software, but I'm back in the game. Look for a Snippet from me in the next day or so...

Alex

Re: Up and running...

Alex De Kok said:
...It was all my own fault, too. One of those 'Are you sure' questions, which was answered with a 'Yes' realising nanoseconds later that what I meant was 'No'! Alex
Hey, didn't you know of the basic rule when talking to a computer, police officer, or lawyer?
NEVER say yes to a question you could be held accountable for, later.

Re: Re: Up and running...

DVS said:
Hey, didn't you know of the basic rule when talking to a computer, police officer, or lawyer?
I know, I know! I've been working with (choose your own strong adjective) computers since 1966. I guess I was either tired or lulled into a false sense of security...

I'll learn one day.

Alex

Re: Re: Up and running...

DVS said:

But speaking to a policeman is completely different to talking to a computer. Computers don't actually listen to you unless you send them large quantities of verbal abuse in every sentence.

The Earl

Here's my first attempt at a 600 word essay. First draft was 637 so I had to edit down.

Driving Out the Demons

“Uncle Bill! What are you doing to Aunt Jill?”

Polly could see her uncle’s head between her aunt’s legs. Her aunt was screaming in pain. Polly was shocked that his uncle would hurt his aunt like that.

“Hello, Polly. You’re home early.”

Polly stood there in pig-tails and a short blue polka-dot dress. Bill looked up. His face was smeared with juices that dripped from his chin.

“Your Uncle was driving the demons from Aunt Jill’s body. I’m surprised your parents never explained this to you. You’re very vulnerable to demons now that you’re 18. In fact, I’ll bet you’ve already had impure thoughts with some of the boys at school.”

Polly turned red because what Uncle Bill said was indeed true. But why hadn’t mommy and daddy taught her how to handle these demons?

“Come over here, Polly. You need to be cleansed.”

Bill took Polly’s hand and sat her down next to Jill.

“Aunt Jill is going to take off your panties and suck the demons from your body. But that means she won’t be free to help me remove my demons. Would you be willing to do that for Uncle Bill? I’ll show you how.”

Polly nodded her head. She was apprehensive, but she had learned all about demons in bible study. She would certainly do what she could to help. She was glad that Aunt Jill would be cleansing her. She would be embarrassed to let Uncle Bill see what she looked like “down there”. She lifted up so that Aunt Jill could pull down her white cotton panties with pink flowers. Polly spread her legs apart. Aunt Jill clamped her mouth over Polly’s ripe young peach.

Polly knew it was working right away. She could feel new sensations spread through her body. Her nipples were about to explode. Pressure unlike anything she had ever felt was building in her tummy. A loud moan escaped her throat.

“Oh yeeesssssss… please Aunt Jill… drive those demons away… oooohhhh…”

Uncle Bill removed his trousers and kneeled on the arm of the couch next to Polly. His massive hardness wavered only inches from her face.

“My demons can only be extracted from here, Polly. You must put you mouth around me and suck while I try to drive them from my body.”

Polly looked at the swollen flesh streaked with veins and a huge knob at the tip. She looked up at Uncle Bill and nodded. The pressure in her own belly increased when she felt his warm and hard meat slide between her lips. He put his hands on the back of her head and moved it in and out as she sucked just like she was told.

“Oh yes… oh Polly… suck those demons from me… aaaahhhhh…”

Aunt Jill did something with her tongue and fingers that caused Polly’s entire body to tense. She could feel the demons being driven away as she bucked and jerked her hips. She wanted to scream but could only moan with Uncle Bill still in her mouth.

Polly’s body was still shaking when she felt Uncle Bill swell. A warm creamy liquid filled her mouth. She knew he must have had a lot of demons because there was so much of it. She wasn’t sure what to do so she swallowed hoping it wouldn’t make more demons grow inside her. On the other hand she could just have Aunt Jill, or even Uncle Bill, drive them from her again.

Polly was glad she finally learned about demons. She would have to teach her friends back home.

Last edited:
ALEX! Wow! Yeah sure it was gremlins in your pc... Now we all know differently! ;) I love it. Excellent writing! In 600 words I'm hooked!

DVS Sir, are you pontificating in order to get out of writing? I know you can write... Please feel free to add a gem to our village. If you're up to the challenge, that is... ;)

Erlikkhan Welcome to Litland (gee whizz I left that late) and welcome to Snippettesville :) Great story! Gosh, you've just gotta watch out for those little demons eh, they're everywhere :eek:

Erlikkhan, can you please copy and paste your story onto the Snippettsville thread? It would be best to keep all the stories together, I think. And feel free to write another :) Well done with your word count, looks like you found it relatively easy. :)

Last edited:
Well, for those of you who said nice things about my
stories earlier in this thread, I've cleaned them up
(writing on-line is a bitch) and put them and six others
in one file on my website. WildSweetOne suggested using
more senses, and I turned the suggestion on its head
I wrote a story for each sense, focusing on that sense.
Some of those are merely vignettes, some are real stories.
Anyway, they are all available as "Flash Flood" on my
website at:
http://www.asstr.org/~Uther_Pendragon/story/flood.htm
I hope posting an URL to another site doesn't break any taboos.

Last edited:
Uther_Pendragon, I clicked on your link and was instantly swamped with windows popping open in all directions, when i closed them more popped open. I couldn't find your stories anywhere. Please let me know how to wade through the advertising to them, or, can you copy and paste them in a PM to me? I'd like to read them if possible. :)

by the way, feel free to add to our Snippettesville thread :) The more the merrier.

PierceStreet, I like your latest Snippettsville story.

One hot young lady, that Lily! Lucky Mike.

Alex

wildsweetone said:
Uther_Pendragon, I clicked on your link and was instantly swamped with windows popping open in all directions, when i closed them more popped open. I couldn't find your stories anywhere. Please let me know how to wade through the advertising to them, or, can you copy and paste them in a PM to me? I'd like to read them if possible. :)

by the way, feel free to add to our Snippettesville thread :) The more the merrier.
:
Argh!
I don't know where they come from.
I browse in Lynx. I don't see any windows, ever.
I've never heard that complaint about the site, either.
|
OOOOPS. I must have typed in the URL wrong.
The stories are at asstr.ORG.
asstr.com is a ripoff of that name. I don't know how I
"com." I've been making blunders lately, but
that one is a doozy.

PierceStreet! Cool story there. Well done. I hope you're going to write the other story alluded to! ;)

Uther_Pendragon, i shall have another look in the next day or two :) thanks for coming back to me. :)

Uther_Pendragon - would that i had half your skill dear. thank you for sharing your writing. :)

The last line of Mathgirl's Snippettsville tale says

Hannah worried about what Henderson was doing in the alley behind her diner

So do I!

Alex

MathGirl god girl you have skill! excellent. i love the description the inuendoes and everything. :)

i'm having a hard job not commenting right there on the Snippetteville thread!

Ramblings of an idle mind

Just looking, before dashing off to work.... No, bad choice of words. Before ambling idly to the bus stop in the warm spring sunshine.

Anyway, just looking...

This thread, about the 'Snippettsville' stories, has 120 posts and 1085 reads (at the time of writing this), whereas the story thread itself has 8 posts (the stories) but only 139 reads. Sad but true. I should have a new one in the next day or so...

Alex

Nice work, PierceStreet

Another entertaining chapter in the Snippettsville chronicles. Dangerous people, these twins...

Alex

PierceStreet, i love it! i'm hooked on twists methinks ;)

MathGirl, you know... you make it sound like it's a real disease eh. well written piece :)

actually, the reality of the tic description instantly brought to mind a teacher i had when i was 13... a maths teacher. he had the unfortunate problem of having some kind of uncontrolled fit during class time. he would be writing on the blackboard and then suddenly one of his arms would reach for the sky, moments later one leg would lift off the ground. it seriously scared me to death. i flunked maths. i believe he changed his medication soon after some kids mentioned it to other teachers. but i spent the rest of the year waiting for it to happen again.

Last edited:
Back