6/9 The Good Ol’ 69

20E5AAB.gif

Question. Is it a 69 when she is laying on the bed with her head hanging off the end of the bed. Having you fuck her mouth and some throat contact and you are playing with her tits and nips while she rubs her clit?

Question. Is it a 69 when she is laying on the bed with her head hanging off the end of the bed. Having you fuck her mouth and some throat contact and you are playing with her tits and nips while she rubs her clit?
Sorry, no! There are very strict rules to qualify as a 69. You must be orally engaging each others genitals.

Looking through the responses to this thread, it's apparent while this move is erotic as hell, most women are not big fans preferring to spend the time giving or getting oral. I, too, was one of the naysayers for a while.

Years of blah 69 had me convinced men did not know or care how to do it. But then came Colin, a grad student who would not move on to intercourse without a stop at the 69 Diner for some pie. We got down to it, and I was ready to do the dine and dash (aka, a quick blowie, then move on), but he didn’t come just to have a snack. In fact he he went behind the counter and gave me tip-top service.

He propped himself up on a pillow then had me straddle his chest with my ass in front of his face. Being firm and in charge, he instructed me to kneel down, and I was ass up and face down. My face was right at his cock level, and his mouth was perfectly situated where my perineum meets the bottom of my vagina (it’s called the fourchette of the vagina). He was within licking distance of every part of my lower anatomy that could bring pleasure. His demanding tone was helping make this sexy

Because I was kneeling as I bent forward, my sealed parts opened and allowed his tongue space to probe. I started in on oral, and it was going along pleasantly until I felt his tongue wander (up for him, down for me and drew circles around my puckernut. This was unexpected and delightful.

In fact, he spent more time on my back porch, and It was almost debilitating. But we were on a two-way street, so I returned the favor by wetting my finger and gently inserting it into his tightness. In total, we were both using our mouths and fingers. I know a thing or two about prostrate massage and how fast it can get a guy off, so I waited until I could feel my big O coming, and I got pushed in two fingers and began massaging his prostrate while I oraled him. Forty seconds later, we climaxed together so intensely that I thought I might pee (I did not). we remained in the 69 for several minutes as we both came down. It was intense enough to merit some rest and refraction before moving on.

The 69 has been on my menu ever since.

Here's my recipe:
  • Woman on top. It’s much more sensual, and you are not going to crush him.
  • Ladies, you take charge and tell your partner how they are going to their job to bring you pleasure
  • The player on the bottom on a pillow or, better yet, a wedge pillow so they're propped up. Provide them mouth access to your sensitive parts and access for exploration of my other tender parts.
  • Lady on top on her knees, ass up, face down.
  • It’s not just routine oral from here on. Explore the area, and bring in the fingers (a must).
  • When you start to feel your big O arriving, that’s when you caress his prostrate. You won't need more than 45 seconds.
  • Game over in 5…4…3…2…orgasm
There's always something hot to eat at the 69 Diner.
I agree. The woman on top version of the 69 is one of out go to moves. Easy for my wife to slide up into reverse cowgirl too.

Last night I had a fun evening with a young lady I work with. We started with a very sensual 69! She was on too and when she came she screamed with my cock in her mouth! Between her screaming, the vibrations on my cock and her pushing her pussy harder on my face I blew my load into her mouth!
We laid there afterwards with both of us saying wow! And Holy Fuck!
It was a great start to the night.

Last night I had a fun evening with a young lady I work with. We started with a very sensual 69! She was on too and when she came she screamed with my cock in her mouth! Between her screaming, the vibrations on my cock and her pushing her pussy harder on my face I blew my load into her mouth!
We laid there afterwards with both of us saying wow! And Holy Fuck!
It was a great start to the night.
Fucking love this. Just read it to my wife. 🍆

Looking through the responses to this thread, it's apparent while this move is erotic as hell, most women are not big fans preferring to spend the time giving or getting oral. I, too, was one of the naysayers for a while.

Years of blah 69 had me convinced men did not know or care how to do it. But then came Colin, a grad student who would not move on to intercourse without a stop at the 69 Diner for some pie. We got down to it, and I was ready to do the dine and dash (aka, a quick blowie, then move on), but he didn’t come just to have a snack. In fact he he went behind the counter and gave me tip-top service.

He propped himself up on a pillow then had me straddle his chest with my ass in front of his face. Being firm and in charge, he instructed me to kneel down, and I was ass up and face down. My face was right at his cock level, and his mouth was perfectly situated where my perineum meets the bottom of my vagina (it’s called the fourchette of the vagina). He was within licking distance of every part of my lower anatomy that could bring pleasure. His demanding tone was helping make this sexy

Because I was kneeling as I bent forward, my sealed parts opened and allowed his tongue space to probe. I started in on oral, and it was going along pleasantly until I felt his tongue wander (up for him, down for me and drew circles around my puckernut. This was unexpected and delightful.

In fact, he spent more time on my back porch, and It was almost debilitating. But we were on a two-way street, so I returned the favor by wetting my finger and gently inserting it into his tightness. In total, we were both using our mouths and fingers. I know a thing or two about prostrate massage and how fast it can get a guy off, so I waited until I could feel my big O coming, and I got pushed in two fingers and began massaging his prostrate while I oraled him. Forty seconds later, we climaxed together so intensely that I thought I might pee (I did not). we remained in the 69 for several minutes as we both came down. It was intense enough to merit some rest and refraction before moving on.

Here's my recipe:
  • Ladies, you take charge and tell your partner how they are going to their job to bring you pleasure
  • The player on the bottom on a pillow or, better yet, a wedge pillow so they're propped up. Provide them mouth access to your sensitive parts and access for exploration of my other tender parts.
  • It’s not just routine oral from here on. Explore the area, and bring in the fingers (a must).
  • When you start to feel your big O arriving, that’s when you caress his prostrate. You won't need more than 45 seconds.
This is a groundbreaking, breathtaking thesis of delicious sexualiy.😎🥰😍

Here's my recipe:
We need more contributions to this wonderful thread.
To Sixty-Nine is to send each other to mutual paradise...

Attachments

• d5fe347ced287eb69496fae84c7a0c9a.jpg
    d5fe347ced287eb69496fae84c7a0c9a.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
The wonderful thing about Sixty-Nine is that it's equally enjoyable in whatever configuration you prefer, male & female, male & male, female & female... or whatever beautiful configurations you can contrive... you can even extend it into a daisy-chain of delight with threesome, foursome or moresome of whatever gender variation takes your fancy...

Back