6/9 The Good Ol’ 69

Wonderer67

Optimistic nihilist
TheToday is 6/9 (unless your in Europe where it’s 9/6). Who is up for some 69 action?

My wife is a great lady. This morning she asked me what the date was.
“June 9th.” I said.
“No. What’s the date?” She asked.
“Six Nine.” She answered her own question.
“What is my astrological sign?”
She’s a cancer. I caught on: “69”
“And what are doing tonight?” She asked again.
Me: “69!”

I will let you all know how our 69 session cums out. Anyone wanna share stories, pics, vids of 69-ing?

Last edited:
So I have a confession to make. My wife has been talking about mutually masturbating all week, and things happened, we fell asleep watching a baseball game one night…

So last night we mutually masturbated w the intent of 69ing afterwards. It was great, but then we both fell asleep and we didn’t 69 on 6/9.

We made up for it this morning, she got up and went down on me while pivoting her waist over to my face. I got a photo or two (w her permission), of the glorious sight.

We went at it till she had a really strong cum from it. I didn’t cum but that’s the way we like it. I feel like I could eat pussy all day. I love those glorious folds, and lips and tonguing and sucking on her clit.

Good way to start a Saturday!

A beautiful sight

reblogme-35320-6u6DEguoal.gif

glorious!

I love being in a 69, what ever day if the year it is, and whether it be with a man or a woman.

I also like being in 70 as my hubby calls it, that’s when I am under my girlfriend in a 69 her eating my pussy, me licking her clit and she is getting fucked doggy style by my hubby, or by hers mmmmmmm a 69 + 1.
I like the creative accounting and your desire to 69 whatever day it is.

Sounds wildly hot!

So I have a confession to make. My wife has been talking about mutually masturbating all week, and things happened, we fell asleep watching a baseball game one night…

So last night we mutually masturbated w the intent of 69ing afterwards. It was great, but then we both fell asleep and we didn’t 69 on 6/9.

We made up for it this morning, she got up and went down on me while pivoting her waist over to my face. I got a photo or two (w her permission), of the glorious sight.

We went at it till she had a really strong cum from it. I didn’t cum but that’s the way we like it. I feel like I could eat pussy all day. I love those glorious folds, and lips and tonguing and sucking on her clit.

A beautiful sight
oh my. a beautiful sight indeed. congrats. i can eat her out all day long.

Not a fan of the 69. Don’t get me wrong I done it many times. But when I eat pussy I don’t want to be distracted. I have to pay attention to her signals so I know what is working and what she needs more of. When I get my cock sucked I want to be able to lay back and enjoy it. But maybe that is just me.

A beautiful sight
Couldn't agree more, really is

There's a lot to love about 69, but I find it difficult to concentrate on giving her pleasure if I'm focused on my own cumming at the same time. Much prefer mutual masturbation.

There's a lot to love about 69, but I find it difficult to concentrate on giving her pleasure if I'm focused on my own cumming at the same time. Much prefer mutual masturbation.
I often find this to be true. However I can really enjoy 69 and near simultaneous orgasms with 69 are wonderful. I enjoy giving my gal oral pleasure and I've never been disappointed with a 68, (I owe you one).

TheToday is 6/9 (unless your in Europe where it’s 9/6). Who is up for some 69 action?

My wife is a great lady. This morning she asked me what the date was.
“June 9th.” I said.
“No. What’s the date?” She asked.
“Six Nine.” She answered her own question.
“What is my astrological sign?”
She’s a cancer. I caught on: “69”
“And what are doing tonight?” She asked again.
Me: “69!”

I will let you all know how our 69 session cums out. Anyone wanna share stories, pics, vids of 69-ing?
multiple posts, i suppose twice the funnnnnn

Looking through the responses to this thread, it's apparent while this move is erotic as hell, most women are not big fans preferring to spend the time giving or getting oral. I, too, was one of the naysayers for a while.

Years of blah 69 had me convinced men did not know or care how to do it. But then came Colin, a grad student who would not move on to intercourse without a stop at the 69 Diner for some pie. We got down to it, and I was ready to do the dine and dash (aka, a quick blowie, then move on), but he didn’t come just to have a snack. In fact he he went behind the counter and gave me tip-top service.

He propped himself up on a pillow then had me straddle his chest with my ass in front of his face. Being firm and in charge, he instructed me to kneel down, and I was ass up and face down. My face was right at his cock level, and his mouth was perfectly situated where my perineum meets the bottom of my vagina (it’s called the fourchette of the vagina). He was within licking distance of every part of my lower anatomy that could bring pleasure. His demanding tone was helping make this sexy

Because I was kneeling as I bent forward, my sealed parts opened and allowed his tongue space to probe. I started in on oral, and it was going along pleasantly until I felt his tongue wander (up for him, down for me and drew circles around my puckernut. This was unexpected and delightful.

In fact, he spent more time on my back porch, and It was almost debilitating. But we were on a two-way street, so I returned the favor by wetting my finger and gently inserting it into his tightness. In total, we were both using our mouths and fingers. I know a thing or two about prostrate massage and how fast it can get a guy off, so I waited until I could feel my big O coming, and I got pushed in two fingers and began massaging his prostrate while I oraled him. Forty seconds later, we climaxed together so intensely that I thought I might pee (I did not). we remained in the 69 for several minutes as we both came down. It was intense enough to merit some rest and refraction before moving on.

The 69 has been on my menu ever since.

Here's my recipe:
  • Woman on top. It’s much more sensual, and you are not going to crush him.
  • Ladies, you take charge and tell your partner how they are going to their job to bring you pleasure
  • The player on the bottom on a pillow or, better yet, a wedge pillow so they're propped up. Provide them mouth access to your sensitive parts and access for exploration of my other tender parts.
  • Lady on top on her knees, ass up, face down.
  • It’s not just routine oral from here on. Explore the area, and bring in the fingers (a must).
  • When you start to feel your big O arriving, that’s when you caress his prostrate. You won't need more than 45 seconds.
  • Game over in 5…4…3…2…orgasm
There's always something hot to eat at the 69 Diner.

Looking through the responses to this thread, it's apparent while this move is erotic as hell, most women are not big fans preferring to spend the time giving or getting oral. I, too, was one of the naysayers for a while.

Years of blah 69 had me convinced men did not know or care how to do it. But then came Colin, a grad student who would not move on to intercourse without a stop at the 69 Diner for some pie. We got down to it, and I was ready to do the dine and dash (aka, a quick blowie, then move on), but he didn’t come just to have a snack. In fact he he went behind the counter and gave me tip-top service.

He propped himself up on a pillow then had me straddle his chest with my ass in front of his face. Being firm and in charge, he instructed me to kneel down, and I was ass up and face down. My face was right at his cock level, and his mouth was perfectly situated where my perineum meets the bottom of my vagina (it’s called the fourchette of the vagina). He was within licking distance of every part of my lower anatomy that could bring pleasure. His demanding tone was helping make this sexy

Because I was kneeling as I bent forward, my sealed parts opened and allowed his tongue space to probe. I started in on oral, and it was going along pleasantly until I felt his tongue wander (up for him, down for me and drew circles around my puckernut. This was unexpected and delightful.

In fact, he spent more time on my back porch, and It was almost debilitating. But we were on a two-way street, so I returned the favor by wetting my finger and gently inserting it into his tightness. In total, we were both using our mouths and fingers. I know a thing or two about prostrate massage and how fast it can get a guy off, so I waited until I could feel my big O coming, and I got pushed in two fingers and began massaging his prostrate while I oraled him. Forty seconds later, we climaxed together so intensely that I thought I might pee (I did not). we remained in the 69 for several minutes as we both came down. It was intense enough to merit some rest and refraction before moving on.

The 69 has been on my menu ever since.

Here's my recipe:
  • Woman on top. It’s much more sensual, and you are not going to crush him.
  • Ladies, you take charge and tell your partner how they are going to their job to bring you pleasure
  • The player on the bottom on a pillow or, better yet, a wedge pillow so they're propped up. Provide them mouth access to your sensitive parts and access for exploration of my other tender parts.
  • Lady on top on her knees, ass up, face down.
  • It’s not just routine oral from here on. Explore the area, and bring in the fingers (a must).
  • When you start to feel your big O arriving, that’s when you caress his prostrate. You won't need more than 45 seconds.
  • Game over in 5…4…3…2…orgasm
There's always something hot to eat at the 69 Diner.
And this is how a 69 should be done! Total agreement from this guy

Back