37 [m4f] - married man looking for a dirty girl

T

Tigerbomb84

I'm here for the same reason a lot of people are. I'm married but I'm lookimg for something a bit more. Somone to explore some kinker things that my wife just isn't interested in. I lean dominant, but I'm not obsessed over it, so it's cool if that's not your thing.

I like reading, photography, do some gardening as well.

I've been so fucking horny lately. Just been thinking about using a dirty littke sluts pussy. Bending her over and making her my little whore. I want to use that little slut cunt to cum.

I'd love to have some fun with somone in a similar situation, or if you have a cheating kink. I use snap and kik mostly, though I'll check here as well.

Kinks - free use, dd/lg, incest, non-con, anal, rough sex

Kik - tigerbomb1984

Snap - tigerbomb84

I'm here for the same reason a lot of people are. I'm married but I'm lookimg for something a bit more. Somone to explore some kinker things that my wife just isn't interested in. I lean dominant, but I'm not obsessed over it, so it's cool if that's not your thing.

I like reading, photography, do some gardening as well.

I've been so fucking horny lately. Just been thinking about using a dirty littke sluts pussy. Bending her over and making her my little whore. I want to use that little slut cunt to cum.

I'd love to have some fun with somone in a similar situation, or if you have a cheating kink. I use snap and kik mostly, though I'll check here as well.

Kik - tigerbomb1984

Snap - tigerbomb84
I'm all yours, drop me a message don't use Kik or Snap

Back