42m villain seeks female heroine, or just a regular girl Friday, for frisky times.

RuneBlade

Not left-handed.
Alright, I confess I'm not really a bad guy. I'm just drawn that way. Unless you need a villain...

I'm a witty and intelligent fella with a good head on my shoulders. Single, live alone. Central time zone. Dating is hard these days in this southern town I've moved to recently, so I'm looking for a little spice! My ideal match would be someone who likes to play on voice, because I like to use mine and I'm a sucker for hearing a gal enjoying herself or just laughing.

If you're curious but feel inexperienced, that's okay, I'm game to help you through it if you're truly interested. I like to explore different things and am pretty open-minded on many fronts, and I do like switching things up and playing different roles / scenarios out.

I tend toward the dominant side of the spectrum, but don't consider myself a "Dom". I wrote a couple non-con stories a while back which you can find in my signature, but those don't define my interests. If you're interested in hearing the goods, here's me reading some Maya Angelou.

What are YOU looking for?

Back