Looking for male RP partner for swinging RP

Biker_Faerie

Faerie
Hi

Would anybody be interested in doing an RP based around the adventures of a couple of swingers. I'm looking for someone to play a male character alongside my female one.

The couple could be newbies starting out, discovering the world of swinging for themselves or experienced swingers finding themselves in a particular scenario, or perhaps even strangers thrown together.

I'm open to this being a slice of life RP or alternatively something more mystical/other worldly. Happy to consider a variety of scenarios for their adventures with only the usual caveats to this (see SRP profile for details).

I enjoy telling stories and while sex is a big part of this RP I am looking for something more than just a 'fuckathon'. Imagination and the ability to articulate it are definitely desirable qualities.

Please PM me if interested.

BF

Hi

Would anybody be interested in doing an RP based around the adventures of a couple of swingers. I'm looking for someone to play a male character alongside my female one.

The couple could be newbies starting out, discovering the world of swinging for themselves or experienced swingers finding themselves in a particular scenario, or perhaps even strangers thrown together.

I'm open to this being a slice of life RP or alternatively something more mystical/other worldly. Happy to consider a variety of scenarios for their adventures with only the usual caveats to this (see SRP profile for details).

I enjoy telling stories and while sex is a big part of this RP I am looking for something more than just a 'fuckathon'. Imagination and the ability to articulate it are definitely desirable qualities.

Please PM me if interested.

BF

I liked your post. So I have sent a PM.

CC

Id like to really try some RP. I read a lot of fantasy novels. Doubt this makes me able to write it but at least I'm familiar with most fantasy type concepts.

Back