Married 35M looking for chat partner long term

JackUnbound

Experienced
Hello there. I'm Jack, a married, mid-30s guy. I understand, and accept, that is a deal breaker for some. I love my wife but I am unsatisfied in certain ways and looking for an outlet that I can live with and this is it. I am looking for someone to talk with, here and hopefully on a different platform, who is either in the same boat, or who at least can empathize with my situation. I am looking for some to build a rapport with someone where the chat, both clean and dirty, flows naturally. I am open to voice and other play, as time and circumstance allow, if the feeling is mutual.

I don't mind small talk to get things started. It can be quite enjoyable and a good way to ease into things. I prefer chat partners who use full sentences and can hold their own in a conversation. If you're interested, send me a message. I hope to chat!

Last edited:
I think your best bet if this is what you are looking for, is to get active in the forums. Find a few, and start chatting. The ratio of females to males is pretty low, so you need to get out there and make friends to find someone you can chat with.

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I doubt many of the women who you would be interested in chatting with have read your post, and if they have, it wasn't enough for them to bite.

Think I already sent you a PM also did I send you link to my Thread?

lit chat or pm chat is the best answer to chat in pvt and find the release you need when ever you want,safe,no cost,and secret.find a willing partner on line and get on.

Hello there. I'm Jack, a married, mid-30s guy. I understand, and accept, that is a deal breaker for some. I love my wife but I am unsatisfied in certain ways and looking for an outlet that I can live with and this is it. I am looking for someone to talk with, here and hopefully on a different platform, who is either in the same boat, or who at least can empathize with my situation. I am looking for some to build a rapport with someone where the chat, both clean and dirty, flows naturally. I am open to voice and other play, as time and circumstance allow, if the feeling is mutual.

I don't mind small talk to get things started. It can be quite enjoyable and a good way to ease into things. I prefer chat partners who use full sentences and can hold their own in a conversation. If you're interested, send me a message. I hope to chat!
That sounds fun! I’m 54 and wife’s 43, I would love to chat about anything including my wife with you,I’m good with text and even phone if discreet!

Discord or Google Chat ?

Back