41M Daddy looking for romance with his little girl to be proud of.

I'm 41, white, 6'3", green eyes, short brown hair. I've written a number of stories here on Literotica.

I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. Other than the kinky stuff here, I love working out, movies, gardening, board games, video games, computer hacking, meeting new people, hiking, traveling, and more. I have a lot of nerdy interests. I have no children, though if things go well, I hope that changes someday.

The reason I write is to find a good girl with similar kinks to eventually love and own like a girl in my stories. A girl who I can ravage one minute and then cuddle the next. I want things to last. My girl should be be a dirty girl, my friend, lover, and confidant. I'm mostly only 1:1, but if she's into girls a little she could clean up another girl occasionally.

You should want a daddy that loves, owns, punishes, restrains, and lusts after your body. You should want Daddy to use you as he sees fit but also respect your mind. Daddy should respect your opinions, listen, and have open discussions about anything. You should want Daddy to be a great role model for your children, and for our relationship to be an example of a loving couple for our own children to strive for.

It seems like everyone just wants to roleplay or isn't interested in a real relationship. Yes, I want to own my girl, but I want it all: romance, friendship, respect for each other's intelligence, spontaneous sex, sharing kinks and perversions, and a future family (eventually). I want a relationship that survives the infatuation stage and lasts a lifetime.

I didn't realize my instant messaging was disabled. I just enabled it.

Last edited:
Back