36M seeking rubenesque F to worship

I had a dream last night- a curvy woman on her back on the bed, her hands & feet bound, my cock hovering over her body ready to explode. An outstretched tongue triggers an avalanche, and I squirt hot seed all over her breasts & stomach. Her mouth open under my dripping cock, I feed her my cum like a baby bird. Weird dream, I suppose, but fun. I've had no time at all to play recently.

I had a dream last night- a curvy woman on her back on the bed, her hands & feet bound, my cock hovering over her body ready to explode. An outstretched tongue triggers an avalanche, and I squirt hot seed all over her breasts & stomach. Her mouth open under my dripping cock, I feed her my cum like a baby bird. Weird dream, I suppose, but fun. I've had no time at all to play recently.

Damn. Have you been dipping into my dreams? :eek:

Seems that great minds think alike. :devil:

and all I can think about now is naughty, naughty stuff. I'm sure all of us go through relatively horny periods and other times when sex isn't as important. Right now, my mind is occupied almost entirely with the thought of being with a curvy woman dressed in stockings.

and all I can think about now is naughty, naughty stuff. I'm sure all of us go through relatively horny periods and other times when sex isn't as important. Right now, my mind is occupied almost entirely with the thought of being with a curvy woman dressed in stockings.

For some of us those relatively horny periods are extended. :eek:

Hmmm ... just stockings? ;)

attachment.php

yes, come to think of it, a rough time would be just what I need right about now.

all this hard work has made me dangerously turned on. I'm going to start acting stupidly if I don't do something about it soon. :devil:

Back