34 [M4F] - Toronto seeking affair - I want real, passionate, and raw (long post...)

imfromtoronto

Experienced
Hi,

I want to have a physical, real-world, passionate, affair, and I want it soon. Does that come across as an incredibly selfish first line to a post where I should be instead attempting to seduce? Yes, and I'm doing that on purpose.

You see, I've had affairs before (one long term, several of a few months or less) and I've had flings before. All were wonderful women, and they ended for perfectly good and reasonable reasons. I've met some great people on various platforms, including Reddit.

I haven't, however, had an affair in about two years. I thought I could resist. I thought I could break out of my seemingly never-ending desire for passion and lust. But I simply can't.

Now, I know I'm casting my needle out into the wild haystack and thus the "soon" part may not be as immediate as I'd prefer.

That being said, I want a *Toronto* woman who knows what *she* wants, and hopefully if and when we do meet the wait will have been worth it.

So, aside from an affair and all the descriptors of passion what do I want?

I just want an affair. I want to feel wanted. I want to want you. I want to have the rush of excitement as we exchange messages until we meet. I want to flirt and kiss and romance you. I want you to be the *true* object of my desire, and not my wife.

Yes, I'm not afraid of breaking that taboo. I want a woman who wants to be treated better than my wife, who wants me to tell her she's better, and wants me physically to the exclusion of my wife.

I want to meet up with you and enjoy the terribly sinful excitement and pleasures that come from two people having an affair and loving every moment.

Now, that's the devil speaking on my shoulder but let me switch to my angel (who am I kidding, or the lesser devil)!

I don't want a purely physical affair. I want the emotional aspect, too. I want to love you...that's right I just dropped the L-Bomb. I'm so starved of an emotional relationship that no only do I want to worship you physically but I want to experience all the emotions that come with two people loving and caring for each other.

You're thinking to yourself, is this guy real? Is he insane? Yes to the former, maybe to the latter.

If you are thinking, or perhaps more accurately feeling your heart leaping at what I'm writing, message me. Don't delay. I don't care if you're in the Toronto area or somewhat near. If this is what you've been looking for and want as well, we'll find a way to be together.

I think I should stop here, or else I'd just spiral onwards (downwards, upwards?).

One last thing - who am I? Well, I'm 34, physically fit, tall-ish with curlyish brown hair and brown eyes.

I workout not out of vanity but because I desperately feel the need to continue accomplishing, despite the limitations of the pandemic. I have my own personal passions in movies, games, books, etc but I'm so open to learning about yours (ideally together, naked, after making love).

And with that I'll leave it to you.

Back