32F Submissive Babygirl looking for Online Dom

Plumpbunny

Virgin
I’m 32F, 4’10” pear shaped small bbw. I’m very submissive but can be a little bratty. I look super sweet and innocent, but am secretly a naughty girl. I’m currently single, but if you aren’t, that’s okay. I can be your dirty little secret and meet all the needs you can’t tell your wife about 😌 I’m into anal play, watersports, bondage, humiliation, degradation, cnc and much more. Very open minded to trying new things. Pleasing you pleases me. Send me a PM only if interested!

Hi I’d love to chat and play with you I’m a dom so we could have plenty fun

I’m 32F, 4’10” pear shaped small bbw. I’m very submissive but can be a little bratty. I look super sweet and innocent, but am secretly a naughty girl. I’m currently single, but if you aren’t, that’s okay. I can be your dirty little secret and meet all the needs you can’t tell your wife about 😌 I’m into anal play, watersports, bondage, humiliation, degradation, cnc and much more. Very open minded to trying new things. Pleasing you pleases me. Send me a PM only if interested!
Hey sweetpea..I'm not sure if you're still checking or if you're still looking, but I'd like to guide you, chat with you, and perhaps, you'll be able to please Me.

If you're willing to talk about things, dirty little things I'd like to do to you, then perhaps, we could get along like a house on fire!

Message me, girl

I have a huge kink for pear shape BBW. Let me know if you are still looking.

Oh such a naughty girls punishment!

Back