2nd round :)

Hey Carina :)

Just dropping by to wish you a loooovely yet ummmm ....... naughty weekend !!! Enjoooy ;) !!

Miss all of you...finally back at home!! super happy, woo.

maybe posting pics later, I'm not sure. Just super busy :p

This is just one of the beautiful landscapes I saw on my trip! :)

Last edited:
Miss all of you...finally back at home!! super happy, woo.

maybe posting pics later, I'm not sure. Just super busy :p

Make us "Super Happy" and include some new pictures.

THe landscape picture was great......

just add some BARE BEAUTIFUL BOOBS and it would be Perfect!!!

hope you enjoyed your vacation. I see in the first pic you are in. Does this mean clothed pics of you in anymore from this?

hope you enjoyed your vacation. I see in the first pic you are in. Does this mean clothed pics of you in anymore from this?

definitely not, don't worry :p
people were just curious about my trip...and I didn't take naked pictures LOL :)

definitely not, don't worry :p
people were just curious about my trip...and I didn't take naked pictures LOL :)

lol I dont mean nude pics. Iwouldnt expect that on vaca. I mean if you post more pics from your vacation will you be in them? I liked the clothed pic of you.

lol I dont mean nude pics. Iwouldnt expect that on vaca. I mean if you post more pics from your vacation will you be in them? I liked the clothed pic of you.

hmm maybe :p just don't really want all my pictures to be on here :p

Loving your pics babe....especially these two (I love those style panties...my weakness, especially when its on a girl with such fine curves as you) :D:

attachment.php

attachment.php

This is just one of the beautiful landscapes I saw on my trip! :)

Beautiful girl in that picture, too. ;) But yes, that is breathtaking. Hope you had an amazing time and glad your sexiness is once again gracing this site.

Hey Carina, glad to see you're back on here and enjoying yourself!
I've just been trying to catch up on the thread. It looks like you've been pretty busy ;)

These two pictures really caught my attention. I can't get over how sexy your tan lines are. Love seeing that sexy ass!!

attachment.php

and then theres this one, you're getting riskier! I didn't think I'd ever see a picture of you like this. Been feeling naughty this summer?

attachment.php

It's too bad you didn't uncross your legs a little, I can only imagine ;)

Once again, welcome back :rose: :)

Hey Carina, glad to see you're back on here and enjoying yourself!
I've just been trying to catch up on the thread. It looks like you've been pretty busy ;)

These two pictures really caught my attention. I can't get over how sexy your tan lines are. Love seeing that sexy ass!!

attachment.php

and then theres this one, you're getting riskier! I didn't think I'd ever see a picture of you like this. Been feeling naughty this summer?

attachment.php

It's too bad you didn't uncross your legs a little, I can only imagine ;)

Once again, welcome back :rose: :)

The landscape picture was beautiful....However,

these pictures are EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL!!!

Back