🚶‍♂️ Places you would...and wouldn't go 🚶‍♀️

I would like to explore more of Idaho.

Not interested in going back to Paris.

Alaska, Italian Mediterranean, France, Switzerland,Wyoming, Montana again. Singapore. Australia, maybe...very scary critters there. No to Egypt (that was a scary trip), India, North Korea-No thanks
Rare to find a lady who likes/loves Wyoming or Montana. I think that is some of the most beautiful areas in the world, well, maybe except the Swiss Alps! 😀

Would go: Alaska, Germany, France, UK, Australia, Egypt, NZ, Hawaii, Jamaica.

Would not go: Either Korea (been to S and it was fun but eh.. ), Kuwait, Texas, Cali.

I'd love to visit Austin again. But I second N.K. :oops:

While I wouldn't want to visit NK under the current circumstances, I'm fascinated by the place.

I would love to hear about what the average North Korean thinks and knows about the world.

I'd want to live there if not for the winter. I do not do well in the cold and those states do get cold! I'm a summer kind of guy. BTW...I do like your profile pic a lot! 🙂
thanks. its cold. and dry...my nose...lol. but so damn gorgeous and not the same kind of assholes where I grew up and still live. I want to think I could tolerate the cold...but...yeah. Malibu, you cant beat the weather.

Would: up the road.
Wouldn't: down the street.

Seriously though, I'd love to go to Italy. I wouldn't go to Las Vegas.

Best holiday ever. Krabi Thailand. Id go in a heartbeat

Worst holiday ever. Kuta Bali. Never again.

Going to Portugal in 2 days time 😜😜

Alaska, Italian Mediterranean, France, Switzerland,Wyoming, Montana again. Singapore. Australia, maybe...very scary critters there. No to Egypt (that was a scary trip), India, North Korea-No thanks
What??? I loved Egypt & India! Which parts did you visit & what didn't you like?

Socotra Island, Cambodia, Papua New Guinea, Ethiopia & the Stans are all on my bucket list

Unless I'm stopping for a connecting flight, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if I never set another foot in China or a European country

The only place I absolutely would not go to is Russia. Anything else is up for discussion, at least if there is no war going on right now.

Places that I really would like to see in the next, say, 20 years - Cuba, Morocco, Brazil, Galapagos Islands, Australia. India/Nepal.

Would: anywhere, but really wanna go to Scotland.

Wouldn’t: North Korea or places in the Middle East where I couldn’t enjoy the safety of serenity

The only place I absolutely would not go to is Russia. Anything else is up for discussion, at least if there is no war going on right now.

Places that I really would like to see in the next, say, 20 years - Cuba, Morocco, Brazil, Galapagos Islands, Australia. India/Nepal.
Australia is beautiful. If anyone ever needs a ride from Sydney airport just shout out. Public transport here is nowhere near as enjoyable as riding shotgun while indulging in my playlist

Back