😈✨🍺MrTenant's Tavern and Dungeon

I've got this cramp...
giphy.gif

Hey @XShadynzX - sorry I haven’t been around much to chat for a while. And bummed to hear it is so cold there… I’ll be a good girl and not spout how nice and warm it is here now.

My work has been an emotional roller coaster lately, but getting better. I couldn’t start a DM, so I figured I would just say hi here at the bar. 🥰🥰🥰

best-friends-hug.gif

giphy.gif
Hey @XShadynzX - sorry I haven’t been around much to chat for a while. And bummed to hear it is so cold there… I’ll be a good girl and not spout how nice and warm it is here now.

My work has been an emotional roller coaster lately, but getting better. I couldn’t start a DM, so I figured I would just say hi here at the bar. 🥰🥰🥰

best-friends-hug.gif
Hello @BrendaD
That's Ok I understand that you are busy! I have my DM's turned off . I won't hold it against you about the warm temps-at least I can wear more clothes-if it's too warm there is only a certain amount of clothes you can take off!
Sorry to hear your work has been emotionally draining, glad to hear it's getting better though

….I won't hold it against you about the warm temps-at least I can wear more clothes-if it's too warm there is only a certain amount of clothes you can take off!
Oh! Good! ‘Cause it is 26C here (79 in ‘Merican) 🥰🥰🥰

I am finally getting my purple bicycle done for riding. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Sorry to hear your work has been emotionally draining, glad to hear it's getting better though
Thanks! I think it will ultimately be good. Just challenges, but sooo many people who seem to care and want to help. Makes my heart happy. 💜💜💜💜

Oh! Good! ‘Cause it is 26C here (79 in ‘Merican) 🥰🥰🥰

I am finally getting my purple bicycle done for riding. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Thanks! I think it will ultimately be good. Just challenges, but sooo many people who seem to care and want to help. Makes my heart happy. 💜💜💜💜
Mmm 26C that WOULD be nice I have to admit!
Woohoo! Purple 😍
Thats always a good feeling right?

Back