📸 Just Another Photoshoot Gallery

You mean like Visual Artists Corner?

A place to show, view and discuss all forms of your original visual art.

These are all original photos, carefully crafted and presented.

Or am I missing something in your statement?

Well, let's imagine for one moment that the owners of this site really did mean that we could lose the "erotic" from "Literotica" to indulge the hobby interests of one particular member and his love of pretty fruit and flowers.

Let's grant you that, risky though it might be.

I wonder what else I could have been referring to in "my statement", over and above that... you know: that you "missed"...

I wonder...

If you took them using an iPhone and I am viewing them on an iPhone them maybe that’s cheating 😂
Lol, no, I use a Samsung Note 8 here lately. A few of these pics were taken years ago on my Samsung Note 4. I am looking to upgrade here In the new year.

I realize some people use incredible expensive equipment, and more power to them. I have a couple Nikons and a Canon that would likely do better. This phone-cam serves my purpose.

I like the idea that really good pics can be done with the phone in my pocket.

Well, let's imagine for one moment that the owners of this site really did mean that we could lose the "erotic" from "Literotica" to indulge the hobby interests of one particular member and his love of pretty fruit and flowers.

Let's grant you that, risky though it might be.

I wonder what else I could have been referring to in "my statement", over and above that... you know: that you "missed"...

I wonder...
You don't have to visit if you don't want to. Some people want to make art. Some just want to complain about it and contribute nothing.

You seem well articulated. What kind of visual art do you do? Do you post here? Anywhere else?

Last edited:

I prefer The Visual Artists Corner to be focused on erotic visual art. HOWEVER, I do not mind the non-erotic to be mixed in. As Mrtenant noted, one can simply scroll by. Just as I do with Daz-type imagery.

As for the intent of the owners and the name Literotica — sure, the emphasis is on the erotic, but by that token, it is also on LITERATURE. Though the visual material is a bit of an afterthought or "neglected step-child", I hate to see it eliminated simply because it is not part of the masthead.

I prefer The Visual Artists Corner to be focused on erotic visual art. HOWEVER, I do not mind the non-erotic to be mixed in. As Mrtenant noted, one can simply scroll by. Just as I do with Daz-type imagery.

As for the intent of the owners and the name Literotica — sure, the emphasis is on the erotic, but by that token, it is also on LITERATURE. Though the visual material is a bit of an afterthought or "neglected step-child", I hate to see it eliminated simply because it is not part of the masthead.
Thank you Throbbs. I once coauthored a story that was erotic and romantic in nature but was such that it was spaced out periodically instead of being just some long continuous spank bank. We used plenty of erotic and non erotic illustration and photos.

To me, I am very much interested in erotic illustration and photos. Make no mistake. I also see value in the non erotic. It helps to balance the aesthetic in my mind and appreciate the erotic more so for what it is.

Though rain is scarce here, and drought doesn't help. There are reminders of how much it is appreciated.
20230106_151527_compress21.jpg

And with a barn....tractor? I like them. What can I say. And no, I won't be posting a bazillion tractor pics. 20230106_152001.jpg

tumblr_ni9updcCYs1te9o5lo1_500.jpg

I'll throw in a pic in support of your idea. Hope this thread gets more contributors.IMG_2053.JPG

Back