🏡 PLP's Hidden Treasure B&B for Wanderers, Deviants, and Darlings

Hi PLP.
just thought I'd take a look around before the most went in.

My hobbies - probably terribly boring compared to some of you awesome people. I love to read a LOT. I write but not as much as I should. TV, podcasts, and movies. I spend a lot time with my fur children and going to the beach. And host a biweekly board game night. (Nerd alert!) I'll add hanging out and learning from the fine, filthy folks on Lit.

My hobbies - probably terribly boring compared to some of you awesome people. I love to read a LOT. I write but not as much as I should. TV, podcasts, and movies. I spend a lot time with my fur children and going to the beach. And host a biweekly board game night. (Nerd alert!) I'll add hanging out and learning from the fine, filthy folks on Lit.

Did you say Beach?
Ahrrrrrr....me too, plus I read tons!

Yes, you should write more! *taps foot and waits.* :D

Good morning to all my (ahem...permanent!) guests!! Happy Hump Day!!
I declare today Random Question Wednesday, ask me, ask each other! I look forward to answering all your questions. I'm an open book!!

tumblr_mm66nvgPj21r3p8fio1_500.jpg

tumblr_o9uqdsGd1t1qdeo1ko1_1280.jpg

Good morning to all my (ahem...permanent!) guests!! Happy Hump Day!!
I declare today Random Question Wednesday, ask me, ask each other! I look forward to answering all your questions. I'm an open book!!

tumblr_mm66nvgPj21r3p8fio1_500.jpg

tumblr_o9uqdsGd1t1qdeo1ko1_1280.jpg

Good morning, hostess!

*Drools over the food picture.*

Um, sorry about that. Random question... This is for anyone to answer...

What is your life's ambition and have you reached it yet?

Good morning, hostess!

*Drools over the food picture.*

Um, sorry about that. Random question... This is for anyone to answer...

What is your life's ambition and have you reached it yet?

My life's ambition is searching for just that. It's the journey...not so much the destination..
.deep thoughts.

Oh, and check this out!
https://imgur.com/A9VQlyX

Morning all.... And where do we buy tickets for the dirty shower show?
My random question.. Ummm. If you could fuck anywhere with no consequences where would you fuck?

My random question.. Ummm. If you could fuck anywhere with no consequences where would you fuck?

I'm the official Ticketmaster for the show. :D

In answer to your question, it'd be in my seat on an airplane at 40,000ft.

That's a hard question!!!
But I could name a few Litsters bedrooms....:rolleyes:

Back