🏡 PLP's Hidden Treasure B&B for Wanderers, Deviants, and Darlings

donlkeys and cats... is this a zoo?

If it is, it's a rubbish zoo. If I went to a zoo that just had those two species, I'd walk out!

I love some cantaloupe.. if you can find one at the right time, they're one of the best snacks 😋

Agreed. Ice-cold and juicy - it's perfect food for a hot day.

There's BBQ, potatoe salad, cole slaw, Mac n cheese and greens for lunch. If you're on a diet... see you tomorrow!

I'll just stick with my Taco thank you! :D

Welcome!!

Donkeys, cats.... there's some cocks around here too!

Cocks?! Big cocks?

I hear Donkey has cantaloupe somewhere

I have it hidden.. ;)

He's greedy but maybe he'll share!!

Only because up ask nicely. :kiss:

I've distracted him enough today;)
But a forest bbq....now that's a new idea? Kinda like a country fairy tale.

Distraction is always welcome!
don't want Donkey to find us :) he can quickly turn into a real ass :)

You have nooooo idea... ;)

Speaking of cocks.... I'm surprised there aren't more peacocks around here. But that's a ramble....

It's hobby day!! Tell me about your hobbies over breakfast!! What do you love to lose yourself in?

tumblr_mq7ar0qyno1rqj2w5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrsl4v7Jgy1qaruo0o1_500.jpg

I'm a big gamer. Xbox extraordinaire. ;) I love to read - action fiction mainly with some history on the recent Iraq and Afghan wars. I did used to write - I gave up but others have said I should start again. Looking after my mental dog ... is it a hobby? Well she takes up a LOT of my time so I'm putting it down anyway!

I'm a big gamer. Xbox extraordinaire. ;) I love to read - action fiction mainly with some history on the recent Iraq and Afghan wars. I did used to write - I gave up but others have said I should start again. Looking after my mental dog ... is it a hobby? Well she takes up a LOT of my time so I'm putting it down anyway!

I think dog therapist is definitely a hobby!! And yes, if you like to write you should write! *kisses to poppy*

It's hobby day!! Tell me about your hobbies over breakfast!! What do you love to lose yourself in?

Always late for breakfast...but my hobbies are writing, woodworking, PLP, music, reading and photography...not necessarily in that order. I guess since I live in Hawaii I should put an *and note the beaches and all those little girls in those string bikinis...watching that is quite a hobby.​

Missed breakfast and lunch, so over tea instead?

Writing. Since it’s not a profession I can just enjoy it and not stress. Since it’s mostly for myself, I don’t have to edit. Which is the sucky part.

And stalking. ;)

Missed breakfast and lunch, so over tea instead?

Writing. Since it’s not a profession I can just enjoy it and not stress. Since it’s mostly for myself, I don’t have to edit. Which is the sucky part.

And stalking. ;)

Welcome you.... 😒

I agree. When I'm writing what I live it's pure pleasure.

Back