๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿง๐ŸŽ€ Ladies of Lit 24/7 Slumber Party๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿง๐ŸŽ‰

I miss hats as a fashion item, I personally have a few because I am *that* woman who has swing coats and hats and hat pins. I wish there were more excuses to wear them other than I feel like a hat today. Cloches are easy enough to work into day to day though.

I Love cloche hats, and also berets. These days I stick to woolly hats but I must fish out my beret โค๏ธโค๏ธ

DSC04190-1-308x475.jpg
This is right up my street. Forget the fondue and pass me those carbs ๐Ÿ˜

... I really do not want to be *that* one in the group..

But... Well... I am *that* one ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜…

Please say, that there is a gluten free tower like this, I feel... Like salivating .. drooling even ๐Ÿคค

โค๏ธ

I will bake you some gluten free scones and bread for the finger sandwiches dear.

We can have strawberries and chocolate from the fountain ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

... I really do not want to be *that* one in the group..

But... Well... I am *that* one ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜…

Please say, that there is a gluten free tower like this, I feel... Like salivating .. drooling even ๐Ÿคค

โค๏ธ
I make some deliciousness that is gluten free. Are you into sweet or savory and what flavors? Weโ€™ve got you covered! โค๏ธ

• Love
Reactions: Cat
I make some deliciousness that is gluten free. Are you into sweet or savory and what flavors? Weโ€™ve got you covered! โค๏ธ
Both! Oh please, both โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I love eclairs with savory sandwich filling (kinda like a croissant sandwich.. I think, I have never tasted a croissant.. ๐Ÿ™ˆ)
I love yummy, light and soft cakes, with fresh and fruity berries.
Just.. gosh.. as long as it is not gooey, heavy, gritty..

Gluten-free, it can honestly be a hassle.

If anyone got a recipe on a fool proof cake, bread or anything.. I would love to try it โค๏ธ๐Ÿ€

Both! Oh please, both โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

I love eclairs with savory sandwich filling (kinda like a croissant sandwich.. I think, I have never tasted a croissant.. ๐Ÿ™ˆ)
I love yummy, light and soft cakes, with fresh and fruity berries.
Just.. gosh.. as long as it is not gooey, heavy, gritty..

Gluten-free, it can honestly be a hassle.

If anyone got a recipe on a fool proof cake, bread or anything.. I would love to try it โค๏ธ๐Ÿ€
Youโ€™ve never had a croissant?!?! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Back