Carnal Awakening - OPEN-1 male needed to play vampire

TheNiteSiren

Virginal Temptress
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Posts
1,434
Nerissa followed the group of girls to the old house on the deserted corner of the neighborhood. Why she let them talk her into this, she’d never know. As part of a sort of initiation for their little sorority, it was the mission of the head of the sorority to challenge the pledges. Her challenge was to spend the night in the old McKeltar mansion. Rumor flied throughout the town for decades about the place being haunted by the old caretaker. It was like any urban legend, the story changing everytime someone retold the story. A lot were rehashed recently when moving vans were spotted in front of the old manor. No one knew who could be moving into that creepy old place and now she had to risk being charged with trespassing to get into this sorority.

She shouldered the backpack over her shoulder and checked the flashlight in her hands to see that the batteries worked. The girls cheered her on as she crept past the old iron gate and started down the path, her long brown hair flying in the wind. The path was an old pebble stone path that led to these massive wooden double doors. Surprisingly the door was unlocked, letting her in with an easy push. Nerissa flicked on the flashlight to get a gander at her surroundings. The walls were decorated with paintings of exotic places she’d never seen before but they were all painted in a night setting. She walked down the entrance hallway, just looking at the old painting until she came to one that gave her a start.

Nerissa might as well be looking in a mirror. The woman in the painting didn’t look completely like her but the resemblance was strong enough to make her wonder who she may have been. The woman even wore the same heart locket that Nerissa did. She shook her head. “This night is getting weirder by the minute.” Below the painting was a gold plaque with an engraving. “Eternity without you is an eternity without feeling my heart again.” She read to herself. It was almost sad, making her wonder the story behind all of this.

Making her way to the second floor, Nerissa opened up the large door, hearing the hinges squeak. She put her backpack down on chair next to the door, not noticing that the room was already occupied. Her eyes grew huge when she saw the huge dark wood four poster bed. Red curtains draped around in, sheer and beautiful but it looked like there was someone there. Nerissa walked towards the bed, pushing the curtains out of her way to see a man lying there. Her was nude, the red satin blanket draped over his hips. She could barely breathe. The man had to be the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen. Long black hair, pale skin, strong jaw, kissable mouth and a body that made her itch to touch.

So engrossed her discovery, Nerissa never noticed that the window panes had been nailed shut to block out the sun. She kicked off her shoes and sat on the bed, her eyes devouring the site of him. Her nervous fingers very lightly caressing the black silken hair. There was something so naughty in touching him while he slept but she couldn’t help it. He had an unnatural allure that just called to her. He wasn’t lanky but he wasn’t overly muscular either which suited her fine. She carefully straddle his legs, leaning in and placed light feather kisses down his chest, all the way to his navel. Nerissa could feel her pussy moistening.

She lightly pulled down the sheet to find a 7.5 inch hard erection. Very lightly she scraped her lips up the cock, her tongue lightly licking the tip. It all moved so fast that at first, Nerissa had no idea what had happened. He was awake now, on top of her and his eyes glowed an eerie red. He came in real close and sniffed her neck, growling in the back of his throat which did nothing to calm her nerves. Why did he have to be so beautiful? It was pretty obvious that he wasn’t human.
 
Arthur McKeltar woke slowly from his sleep, if you could call it that. His kind didn't sleep. That was a characteristic of the living. It was more of a torpor, a descent into nothingness. For decades, he had welcomed it.

He had been a century old when he had met her, sufficiently old that he had tired of the various games his kind could play with mortals. In truth, he was lonely. He had woo'ed various women, but invariably they had rejected him when he disclosed his nature. He had never encountered a female of his kind, but he knew how to make one. That hope, of finding a mate, had driven him on.

And then he had found her, Anne, a remarkably intelligent beautiful young woman, who accepted him as he was and had loved him. Loved him sufficiently that she was willing to become like him. They had planned to marry and transform her on their honeymoon.

But cholera took her from him, as swiftly and violently as anything he had ever done to a mortal victim. He had barely been alive since then, feeding only as he had to, letting the family manor decay. He simply did not care.

As he woke, he became aware of sensations on his body. Instinctively, he kept still. Whoever she was, and he could tell immediately by her scent, she was warm, and.. kissing him. His body responded, not exactly as a mortal responds. His member hardened, and he couldn't remember the last time. He was fully awake as she began to lick the tip. Who was she?

He moved as his kind moved, fast and silently, flipping her upon her back, pinning her down. The scent of her blood was powerful in his nose. A part of him laughed at the idea of breakfast in bed, but then he looked at her. His eyes widened. She looked so like Anne.
 
Nerissa didn’t know what to do. Her body ached to touch him and she didn’t even know him. Something in her craved him like a drug. He seemed taken aback by something, his eye wide as if shocked. The tension between them became raw, filling the air with a heated intensity. “Who are you? Forgive my boldness but I couldn’t help myself. You’re so beautiful.” Her small hand covered one of his. “I feel this pull to you but I don’t know why.” Her fingers gently caressed the skin of his hand, almost lovingly.

Her words were passive as not to agitate the being any more than he already was. Her mind told her to kick this guy in the nuts and run for her life. Her body and heart told her that this was where she needed to be. Once his grip loosened just a bit, her hand rose to stroke that dark ebony hair. “Strange. I have never felt like this.” Despite what her eyes saw, she knew somewhere in this creature was a soul as well as a heart. “Tell me who you are. Please?”

The question hung in the air between them. “I am Nerissa. An old name in my family that means ‘a piece of heaven’.” Nerissa could not explain the urges that coursed through her. Her leg came up and hugged onto his hip. It was odd behavior for a virgin to have but that body could make a saint fall to her knees. There was an almost paranormal essence about him, like a being of immense power. She wanted to sit up but he still wouldn’t let her up all the way so her lips just barely touched his neck, softly planting a small kiss.

"Please touch me." The plea shocked even her but it was there. She wanted to feel him envelop her in his arms. Everything about him felt so familiar,an old memory of a dream from when she was a child. His sad face always there, miserable and alone. "Let me stay with you."
 
Last edited:
His immediate instinct was to kill her. She had penetrated his home, his sanctum. She could have killed him, if she had known how. At night, it would have been challenging, even if she had the knowledge. Only her face had stayed his hand.

It wasn't Anne. Her scent alone told him that. But her face was so very similar, and the reaction of his body to her presence, her touch, made him ache.

Who was the Narissa, who clung to him and caressed him? Why had she broken into his house? No one knew he was here. He was most careful to move unobserved.

He fought rising hungers within him, the familiar need to hunt and feed, and the now unfamiliar hardness of his loins. She begged him to touch her, to let her stay. Did she have any clue as to what that meant.

He decided not, separating himself a little from her, allowing the scent of her blood to leave his nostrils. He propped himself up on one arm and regarded her, dressed in hiking shorts and a button down shirt, slender with all the delightful curves of a young woman. Despite the strangeness of the situation, he relaxed a little.

"I am Arthur McKeltar. This is my home. And while I generally do touch women in my bed, most of the time, I have invited them," he said lightly, "Why are you here?"

Even as he spoke, part of him yearned to her. But was it her, or was it the memory of someone he had loved, long gone? Of its own accord, his right hand did touch her, sliding up her arm to her shoulder, and then to her throat. He could feel the blood beating in her veins. His fingers slid into her hair, appreciating its silkiness. As much as he was curious and guarded about her, he could feel various hungers rising in him. He brought his face a little closer to her, whispering, "You may stay the night."
 
Nerissa’s fogged brain cleared slightly, bring her back to reality and out of the lust induced haze. What she saw and what she believed were conflicting inside her brain. Technically she had never really believed in the paranormal, one of the reasons she easily agreed to this little jaunt to the manor. But now that he had put some space between them, she almost felt a type of grieving for his touch as if she’d lost something.

She did feel guilty about jumping the guy while he slept. Whether he be human or something else, that had to be a hell of a wakeup call. There was something in his eyes, a kind of feral hunger that even she could recognize. He was trying to hide it but must be very hard on him. Nerissa almost moaned. His voice was like soft silk draped over her skin. “This house is considered to be haunted by the town. The sorority I am pledging told me that I had to spend the night. I honestly didn’t know anyone else would be here. “

Nerissa tried to steady her heart but being this close to him made it impossible. She had never met such an attractive man before. There was a connection to him that almost felt physical. When his hand began traveling up, her body instinctively leaned into the touch. This time she did moan when his fingers slid into her hair. Her body almost shook when he came near again. She couldn’t help herself and pushed up, kissing him. At first there was resistance and then a hunger for her mouth.

She heard a low growl coming from him, dark and unnatural but it didn’t scare her but it did jolt him. He pushed her back from him and that was when the locket she always wore came out from under her shirt. The antique gold heart locket had been left for her by a mysterious stranger when she had been six years old. There had been a note that read, ‘This was meant for you, in this life and the next.’ It was her most precious possession and she never understood why.
 
She had kissed him. It had been a bold kiss, her soft warm lips pressing against his. He had been tentative at first, still puzzling about her. A girl on a dare breaking into his home. That he could understand. But that she looked so much like Anne. That was unnerving.

Her kiss was insistant, and again, he felt his hungers rising. He returned it, his wants simmering inside him. He felt her tongue on his lips, but kept his closed. His incisors lengthened. He could hear her heart beating and the scent of her was rich and delicious. From deep inside him, he felt a growl rise, an expression of hunger on many levels. Its intensity startled him, and he pulled back.

He regarded this young woman, her face so plainly showing her desire. Her skin was flushed, all the way down her throat to her chest. Her shirt had come open a little and he saw a flash of gold. He focussed upon it for a moment.

The next moment, she was on her back, her blouse open a few buttons. His hand was on her chest, the locket within it. He stared hard at it. It couldn't be. His fingers pressed the release and it opened. He groaned when he saw inside. It was, it was Anne's. His eyes met Nerissa's again. How could she have this? Anne was dead long before she was born. He thought it had been buried with her.

He kept his voice even, not wishing to frighten her, "How did you get this?"
 
The burn of desire stained her skin with a flush all the way down her body. His kiss had been deliciously addictive. When he pulled back, Nerissa fought back the urge to beg him not to stop. The gold locket that she cherished beyond all else was in his hand. She felt a moment of compassion for him. He looked so confused by all this….even more than she was. “It was given to me when I was a child. I have no idea who left it. All that was there was a note that it belonged to me in this life and the next, like it was always mine. I never take it off.”

She stroked his face. “I used to have these dreams when I was young. One where I was sitting on a stone bench at night in a dark burgundy dress. I was wearing the locket too. A hand gripped my shoulder and I felt a kiss on my neck. I would wake up at that moment.” It had been very confusing to her as a child and barely a memory now that she was grown. This night had brought out all kinds of old memories from that time in her life.

Something tinged into the back of her memory. “You have a scar on the back of your neck. It’s why you keep your hair long. It made a mark that someone would recognize.” Her head began to ache a little bit and Nerissa felt a little dizzy. The information had come to her in the form of pictures but at a high rate of speed. “What’s happening to me?” She was scared and her instincts were to reach for him but Nerissa had no idea if that would be welcome now.
She lay back on the pillows, not sure what to do next or what he may do. Nerissa buried her head in his chest, needing his nearness. At first he seemed rigid, like before, but she felt his hand on her hair. Being with him felt so natural. His touch was gentle even though she had already tasted what kind of power lay behind it. He could have easily killed her and gone about with his sleep but he didn’t.
 
He was stunned, and that was unusual. He was, after all, a being who had experienced many things over the centuries, some quite unnatural, but he was at a loss to explain this. He knew that Anne's family had had an interest in the occult, but knew little more. It was the only straw he could grasp as to who the "mysterious stranger" might have been and why they would have given her the locket.

Even stranger was her seeming knowledge of him, the scar, the night he had almost given into the aching need to transform Anne. It was somewhat comforting that this information seemed as much as a surprise to her as it was to him.

These thought rolled around in his head, as he felt her press her face against his chest. He exhaled slowly, his hand automatically reaching to stroke her soft hair. His other arm gathered her, pressing her closer. Her warmth and scent enveloped him, further stoking his hungers. His mouth parted in a shudder, and he could feel his fangs descend further. Equally urgent, and very unsettling to him, was the hardness of his cock and the desire he felt for her.

He knew he was reaching his breaking point, and whispered in her ear, "This is quite unfair. You are dressed and I am not. Either you should allow me to dress and be your host, or you should undress and continue what you started."
 
The scent of his skin was familiar and left her body feeling warm inside. As his arm pressed her closer, her soft lips kissed the skin of his chest. Nerissa felt his body shudder against her and her nipples hardened again, pressing into him. She could feel his erection pressing against her stomach and the ache in her pussy. None of the college guys she went to school with ever interested her. Nerissa always felt like there was someone out there waiting for her.

The sound of his voice in her ear was so erotic that she had to bite back a moan. It was like soft velvet over her skin, warm and soft. She laid back so that she could look him in the eye. “I am all for what is fair.” Instead of backing down as she usually did when a man came onto her, she advanced and started with kicking off her shows. Something burned in his eyes that simply made her wet with lust. No one had ever looked at her the way he was right now.

“Make love to me, Arthur.” Nerissa slid off the top she wore, her lace bra cupping two solid C cup breasts. There was a light snap as the hooks came undone and she slowly revealed two perfectly erect pink nipples. She leaned up, kissing the skin just below his ear then slowly down his neck, her nipple brushing into his skin. Slowly came face to face with him, breathing hard, gently brushing those pink lips on his. The kiss was sweet and deep, her tongue licking at his bottom lip, teasing him.

Her hips couldn’t stay still and were grinding into his. Nerissa touched him, slowly exploring the muscles of his chest and arms, then down his back and lay on his firm ass. Her arousal was out of control, her panties drenched in need. She felt a hand cup her mound and Nerissa moaned deeply into his mouth. Her hips moved with his hands, needing the pressure desperately, needing him desperately.
 
He was not surprised in the slightest in her decision. Her scent simply screamed arousal to his senses. What amazed him was his body's reaction to her. His cock hard and pulsed insistently. He wanted her physically in a way he had not wanted anyone in decades.

It was true that he sometimes feigned desire in order to feed more easily, and he was quite accomplished at arousing his victims. But generally by this point, his mouth was on their throats. But she was different. She was as hungry as he was.

His body hummed as she slowly stripped, revealing her charms to him. Her nipples brushing his skin brought a deep sign from him. She kissed him again, her tongue again probing his lips. He struggled as he returned it. His fangs were fully extended now. He was hungry, her blood calling to him almost as much as her body. He trembled, as the two desires warred for dominance. If she hadn't come to him before he had fed...

His hands explored her, feeling the warmth and curves of her body. He felt her blood pounding fast beneath its surface. He slid one hand down over her mons. Her panties were drenched, her hips grinding against his hand. He slid his hand up and down, inside her panties. His sensitive fingers delicately caressed her labia, spreading them wide. He pressed down, and circled her opening, his fingers now coated with her juices. He teased her, tapping her opening, but not penetrating her. She actually growled in her mounting desire. "Now you know how I feel," he said softly.

His fingers slid up a little, easily finding her hard clit amidst her soft folds. He began to circle it softly, intending to give her release. She pressed up against him, her throat so close to his lips. He kissed her neck, only his lips between her and his fangs. He moaned and growled inside. He was on the knife edge of control, until he felt her hand on his cock.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top