College Life (PM interest!)

B

Brigitte92

Guest
0a0d4a1a-7abc-43b2-aa4c-aaeeb70f8510_zps9fd0ebce.jpg
16de7b40-891e-418e-b2df-efc12088ece4_zps10984d14.jpg
273d841b-a888-4c99-b922-21a220c590cb_zps1f8b919f.jpg




Name:
Julie Rodriguez
Age: 22
Height: 5'10"
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Green
Body type: Curvy

~~~​



My name is Julie Rodriguez; I'm a twenty two year old woman, born and raised in motor city (another name for Detroit, in any case that you didn't know).

While I may have been born there, my parents sure weren't - both my mom and dad were from Argentina and moved to what was at the time, one of the busiest cities in the country. Of course, anyone who knows anything nowadays knows that Detroit slowly fell apart. We didn't see the writings on the wall, until our small family owned store was robbed at gunpoint. My folks and I moved, of course, after the incident and eventually settled in Los Angeles. It was nice, I guess, living in a much warmer place but at the same time, being sixteen when we had arrived, I was a little depressed given that essentially none of my childhood friends had even considered moving here. To this day, I don't blame their parents; in fact, the only reason that we had chosen Los Angeles was because we had some distant family living in the city. I guess that you could say that I went through some sort of shock when we had settled in, having pretty much lost every single one of my friends and all. I was pretty popular back before we moved, and I suppose having to start over from scratch was too much for me at the time - I quickly became incredibly studious and avoided people around my age for the most part. You could say that was the silver lining of it all, given that my grades were pretty horrifying when I was little miss popular and only improved when I became a bit antisocial. Even if I have to owe my admittance to University of California Berkeley to this quick and sudden personality change, I just wish that I wouldn't be so shy anymore. Years of avoiding people has made me just a bit naive and well, while I could get through life like that as a teenager, it wouldn't work so much now that I was an adult.

I decided to major in civil engineering and as if I wasn't shy enough, I quickly realized that my program was more or less populated only by boys. Thankfully there wasn't much socializing in the department at the time, so that wasn't an issue for me. Still, I knew that I needed to do something besides studying, even when I was just eighteen years old, so I looked for whatever extra-curricular activities or clubs to join in, or at least those that seemed appealing to me. I eventually joined a student-run literature club and made a few friends there. Thankfully, unlike my major, there were mostly other girls in there. You see, thanks to me becoming a little shy over the past few years and to my own parents and their beliefs, I grew with the idea in my head that there was only supposed to be one man in my life - a boyfriend, husband, whatever - and that it would be wrong for me to start chatting around with members of the opposite sex. It's stupid, especially in this day and age, I know; but I just couldn't help it. My behavior apparently couldn't keep guys away from me forever and eventually, I caved in and became friends with Andy Champs, one of the university's star athletes. He was a popular quarterback, but don't get the wrong impression! Looks are indeed deceiving, as he is the sweetest and most gentle man that I know of. He wasn't some brute as most people believed and in fact, he was a devout Christian just like my parents. It was so much so, that he had no problem with my policy of well, waiting until we were married. Of course, we would lie about that little detail just so everyone would just leave us alone.

Aside from Andy, there weren't many boys trying to spark conversation with me. Well, that is until people got a better look at my body. Remember that student-run club that I talked to you about? Well, we were in a bit of financial trouble and if we couldn't fund some money, we were very likely to lose our own "headquarters" within campus, given that there were other groups who were more than willing to pay good money for our spot. That's when Allie Wilson, the leader of our group, got the idea of us parading ourselves during a big football game and ask for donations. I wasn't happy of the idea, but I figured that since the group allowed me to get away from my dorm room, that it was the least that I could do. Well, it turns out that it was a big mistake on my part.

As luck (or maybe I should say misfortune) would have it, it turns out that I had a body that many men found appealing. I stood at 5'10, a pretty tall figure if you were to compare me with the other girls from my club, round 36C cup breasts, a fit physique, a lusciously plump ass, long legs and tanned skin. The skimpy outfits that we wore didn't help and pretty soon, I fell victim to the many catcalls and whistles from the surrounding men, who eyed us like wolves. I successfully managed to pretend that it didn't bother me and before I knew it, we made a sufficient amount of money and then some.

A year later, I now find myself at the final year of my undergraduate studies. My popularity, as you can imagine, has rose up from just last year where I was known as simply "Andy's girlfriend". I guess that in a way, it was nice - my popularity now was more or less reminiscent of my earlier teenage years where everyone wanted to become my friend. Deep down, I liked having the spotlight on me, I guess. On the flip side, I wanted to be known as more than just "a hot piece of ass", as a lustful man once said behind my back. Oh well, it was just a matter of months before I'd graduate anyway. Andy didn't appreciate the fact that my book club was planning on doing the exact same thing in a few weeks and of the fact that many were hoping for my return there, wearing tight booty shorts and a revealing top (not to mention with high heels that were pretty much meant for attracting even more attention).

I had many admirers now, that's for sure. I didn't pay any of them much mind, though I'd hear a lot of words of caution when it came to a new student around campus. Rick, I think his first name was, I think? Anyway, apparently he was quite a ladies man and that I was his target, more or less. I wasn't worried, nor did I care that lusted after me. I wasn't like your average girl and I wasn't going to look out for just some boy.

Besides, I had bigger worries in my life right now; namely, my midterm that I needed to get out of my way before the meeting at the club. Whoops! Looks like I rambled on about my life too long, I have to hurry to class!


OOC: Hi! I'm looking for one dominant male writer who would like to write a detailed story with me. If you're interested, let me know with a PM. A sample reply would be nice, but not necessary. I'm hoping for said male to play as Rick, the new bold student but we can work something else out, if you had something else in mind. Until then, toodles!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Rick Baerd sat on a bench on the campus common, soaking up the sun, idly watching passers by, and taking the occasional picture. Dressed in sandles, jeans, and a T, he looked like the college student that he was. He pulled the camera bag closer to him. To most, it would been a bother to haul the heavy bag around, but he was sufficiently muscular that it was no bother. Austensibly, he was doing homework, "life shots' for his figure photography class. As he switched lenses on his camera, he looked up the long side walk. He saw the figure he wanted.

He brought his camera to his face and focussed on the co-ed walking his way. Click. Nice, long strong legs. Click. Click. A generous flare of her hips and narrow waist. Click. Click. Nice fucking rack. Click. Pretty dark hair streaming, lovely face, and mmmm lips. Click. Click. Click.

As his subject got close, he took a final few shots, moving to the center of the sidewalk. She slowed, a mixed expression on her face. He lowered the camera and looked her in the eyes, explaining, "Hope you don't mind. Class project."
 
The test went on without a hitch. I wasn't an engineering prodigy, mind you, but I often found that studying just a few days in advance would give me quite an advantage over some of the other students. I don't know; it just seemed to me that they (by that, I mean the majority of students) would stress over exams like these for months and I wouldn't until the very last moment and yet, I'd end up with grades above class average. I triumphantly walked through campus, eager to reach my all so familiar sanctuary. Thankfully the heat wasn't unbearable, given that I decided against wearing shorts today and decided to wear ordinary tight blue jeans. I had enough sense to wear a short white top, though wish that the bottom would cover a bit more, given that there was a line of bare skin showing itself between the waist of my jeans and the bottom of my tank top. My three inch heels clicked on the pavement, and for a moment I noticed the slight bounce of my breasts and the slight cleavage that it showed, cursing to myself within my own mind for not having worn something more...modest, I guess. Still, it wasn't too bad - I simply wasn't happy showing much skin at all.

It wasn't until Rick showed up nearly right in front of me that I noticed the man dressed like your everyday college student with a camera in his hands. It took me a second to process just who that was; Rick. Just where did he come from...and was he taking pictures of me?

Click.

"Hope you don't mind. Class project."

I raised an eyebrow as I stopped in my tracks, telling him in a calm and almost joking like demeanor; "I hope your class project doesn't revolve around taking pictures of me. I don't like photographs." Polite as always, I smile and try to get around him. "Sorry, I don't have much time to chat." I said, glancing at my slim watch "I have to get to a meeting."
 
I cock a grin at you, and laughed a little, "No, just life shots."

I brought the camera up for a quick face shot, which also caught some of your delicious cleavage. Click!

"And how could you not like photographs? You are a natural," I continued, "I take it that means you have never modeled?"

I could see that you were trying to move on. I stepped aside, grabbing my bag, and asked, "where you headed?"
 
You had taken a couple of steps as I had grabbed my bag. By the time I had flipped the cover closed and shouldered it, you had taken a couple more. I turned to follow, and my mouth narrowed to a silent whistle as I saw you from behind for the first time. Whoa, what an incredible bubble! The movement beneath your jeans was mesmerizing.

I increased the length of my stride and in a few steps was walking with you, "hey, I can see you are in a hurry, so I will be quick. I think you would be a great model and I would love to take some pics of you formally. I have a set up at my apartment. I am willing to pay for your time. Here is my card. Think about it."
 
Back
Top