The Gardener

Sirtimothyk

Literotica Guru
The Gardener (closed for Slave Master)

I was mowing the lawn for katie. I have been her gardener for several months...mowing the back and front......I'm 5'9, 35, black hair and brown eyes.....fit....

I am in the back when I see kate through the window.

Last edited:
I tried to blot out the sound of the lawn mower buzzing loudly and concentrate on my work for the Parents Committee. All I could think of was how hot I was - the day was warm but not hot and the swim earlier had cooled me down a little - well enough - until our gardener appeared - Jamie had been so busy lately and ...

I picked up my notes and headed to the kitchen, pouring myself a chilled water and then going to the front living room - the lawn mower still annoying but far more faint - sitting down on the couch and staring at the words on the page ...

Security for the fete, planning - music - sound -

lawn mower -

gardener ... how tight could his T-shirt be - I mean ...

I started with a jump -

god I was getting wet

My fingers ran over my blouse pressing over my nipple - mmmm - perhaps a little rub

I slid my fingers down over my long summer skirt - parting my legs - my skirt falling between my thighs - my fingers pressing against the skirt my knickers - feeling my juices slippery - his t- shirt stretching until it bursts as he mows

My fingers sliding faster and faster as my other hand begins to pinch and roll my nipple through my blouse - his hot body glistening with perspiration - his smile - closing my eyes as I imagined his strong body - his hands - his ... oh god I was going to cum

Last edited:
I stopped the mower to dump the grass...I passed by katie's window and saw her with her eyes clothes.....Her breasts were pressing against her tight blouse....I could see that her nipples were hard......Her hands were between her legs.....I could see her legs spread, her dress pulled up to her waist....

I pulled out my camera and looked at her playing with herself....

She moaned out loud.....She was cumming...

Click!!

I took a shot of her cumming....

Click!!

Another of her fingers pulling her pussylips apart....

I licked my lips....I wanted some of that.

The intensity of it all came as a shock - I hadn't cum so quickly in weeks - I felt my heart racing and slowly withdrew my soaked fingers - licking my juices as I arranged my skirt - I knew that I could spend all afternoon ... mmmm ... but ..... I drained my glass - the beads of water falling from the glass and I stood up, wiping the coffee table absentmindeldly - swaying as I straightened up a little shakily and returned to the kitchen before going to the powder room in the hall, picking up my bag and realising how flustered I looked - smiling at my reflection 'naughty Katie' I said out loud with a smile, brushing my hair and tying it back up into my long pony tail - before heading upstairs

'If Tim finishes and leaves I can go for another swim ....' I thought to myself as I slipped off my skirt and slid my soaked knickers off and threw them on the bed - my fingers teasing my puffy, slippery lips - mmm - reaching for my black one piece and then unbuttoning the last button on my blouse - my nipples hard and sensitive as I smiled to myself as I dressed - tying another wraparound skirt on before slipping on my sandals

Listening as I realised that the mower had stopped and that everything was quiet again - imagining the cool water quenching the heat that was still radiating deliciously from within - yes a relaxing dip and then a few hours on the sunlounge by the pool house - perfect ...

Last edited:
I went to the door and knocked........I waited for a few minutes......then she opened the door....

"Maam, I have the bill...." I wanted to hand it over to her personally.

I could see she was about ready to go swimming......her black one piece clinging to her body.......the lower part of the suit covered by her wrap around skirt....her long legs shimmering.....

"I see you are about ready to go swimming.....this is my last job for the day.......and a swim would feel so good....could i join you?"

'mmmm - you are more than welcome to have a swim Tim, let me get you your money, I know Jamie left a cheque for you this morning - be back in a sec or if you want to - go to the pool house and have a quick shower before using the pool - house rules' I smiled as I turned and walked to the front of the house to collect the cheque. I didn't have to turn around to know that you were watching me and I walked sedately - not realizing that you had your phone in the palm of your hand and that you were busily recording everything ...

I watched her as she went back to get the check.......Her robe clung to her body...I could see the outline of her ass as it swayed. I took my camera to get another shot.....

Then I went to the pool house, shucked off my jeans and shirt...and put on my trunks......I always kept a pair in the truck just in case I got lucky....er....fortunate enough to be invited to use the pool.

I saw her come out with the check......She took off her robe and put it on a lounge chair.

The coolness of the air had my nipples hard and I picked up a light summer robe and draped it over my shoulders, my swimsuit was just a little too light I realised, the goosebumps prickling my skin. I picked up the cheque and my sunnies and walked out into the bright sunshine, hearing the pool house shower I realised that you were probably going to have a swim after all.

I felt myself blushing as I imagined you ...

Biting my lip as I heard the water stop, I pulled a sun lounge under the large umbrella and slipped off the robe - the warmth of the sun like a soft caress as I relaxed and picked up my magazine that I had left earlier, idly flicking the pages

I heard the pool house sliding door before I saw you - only the pool separating us as I watched you striding out - still wet and diving gracefully into the pool

I swam across the pool...the water was refreshing as it was a warm day and I did a full days work.....7 homes....I looked at her on the lounge chair......her black one piece clinging to her body....her nipples pushing through her suit.

I leaned over the side of the pool and said....."aren't you going to come in? The water's fine!" I did another lap across the pool.

'No I'm fine' I replied, staring into my magazine as I tried not to be too obvious as I watched you gracefully moving from end to end

I watched as you stood up and began moving to the pool steps

'Have you got a towel - I left mine on the table by the pool house?'

'Sure - no problem' I replied, standing up and stretching my legs, picking up a towel and passing it across to you before heading back to the pool house and getting some chilled water and glasses

'Would you like a glass - or something else?' I offerered as you moved closer

'Great and you' you replied with a smile - my hand still holding the glass

'I beg your pardon' I said feeling myself blushing

'I said ...and you' you said as you moved closer - taking advantage of me being completely dumbstruck

As if in a dream you slipped your fingers inside my suit and pinched my nipple hard - your other hand covering my mouth as you moved behind me - leaning in to me 'I've been waiting for this opportunity Katie - waiting and hoping - and today ... well' I felt myself staring up into the umbrella as you held me

I tried to turn but you held me firmly in place your warm breath on my neck as you continued 'yes waiting a long time and you serve yourself up on a plate - earlier (my heart racing now) on the sofa - your after lunch pleasure was mine too - who were you thinking of - your lucky husband - or perhaps me?'

I felt myself blushing hard as you continued to whisper in my ear 'I'll enjoy that for a long time to come'

I felt your strong fingers slide from my nipple and over my almost bare back - unfastening the metal clasp that held the straps together - the straps flying and the tissue fell away 'mmmm very nice tits Katie - I'm going to see a lot more of them too' you chuckled

'Now - I hope we understand each other ... I think we do - nod if we do'

I instinctively nodded

'Very good - we don't want you screaming and the neighbours peering over the fence as you look after the gardener now do we'

I shook my head - also not wanting such a thing to happen

'Excellent'

I felt your fingers sliding over my breasts - flicking the nipple casually - my saliva pooling in my mouth as I felt myself getting wetter and wetter and then you untied the bow holding my wraparound skirt before your fingers ran over my sex - gently pulling the narrow strip of elastic fabric aside and then plunging two fingers up inside me - making me shake - your strong hand holding me in place

'mmmm - you little Slut - you are soaking wet - this will make it almost too easy'

I could feel your hardness - hot and pressing against me as you slowly fingered me

I tried - I really tried - to control myself but I felt myself responding to the slow rhythm building - my hips beginning to move with you as I heard your sigh of approval

'that's it Katie - enjoy it' you whispered as you continued fingering me - my hands sliding down and resting on your thighs for support as you slid your other hand down to my nipple - twisting and teasing the hard bud - slippery with my saliva before sliding across to the other and gently tugging as I rode your fingers - oblivious to the fact that you were no longer gagging me as your thumb began to press harder against my clit - rubbing the swollen nub with a deliciousness that was almost indescribable

Last edited:
I slip my hands inside your suit, cupping your breasts and pinching your nipples. I unclasp the back. That gives me free access to your globes......The are swelling. The nipples getting hard.

I take my hand from your mouth and move it between your legs....my fingers search for your pussy lips inside your suit. It wasn't hard to find. Your pussy lips pressed against your suit.....i could see the outline.

The top of your suit fell to your waist.....your breasts were exposed to the elements.

I take you back to the lounge chair..... i push you back on it.....and lay there by your side. I kiss your sweet lips......they tremble at my actions.

Your fingers snake back inside me and I feel my legs spreading open for you

'that's it Katie - cum on my fingers - you know you want to and I won't stop until you do' you whisper before you press your lips to mine - my hips still grinding - riding your skilful fingers as I feel myself melting into your kiss - your warm hand caressing my cheek softly as you explore - your tongue exploring as I feel myself losing control - my orgasm reaching its peak as I moan into your startled mouth - my pussy milking your fingers for every drop of pleasure exploding like stars - you hold me to you as I try to pull away - your tongue keeping the sensations racing before you let me pull gently away

'you enjoyed that didn't you Katie - riding my fingers til you came - who would've thought you were so easy' you whispered - your fingers still curling up deep inside me

I felt myself blush with anger and embarassment

'I - you - I oh god - you said - oh what does it matter - you've had your fun' I whispered hoarsely - my mouth dry - god your fingers working me were keeping me dripping wet and I felt a real hunger for more - a lot more

'oh this is just the beginning Katie' you whispered - your lips kissing and whispering as you pushed two more fingers inside me

Last edited:
'you enjoyed that didn't you Katie - riding my fingers til you came - who would've thought you were so easy' I whispered - My fingers still curling up deep inside me.

I kissed you again.......then i kiss your ear..

"Let's take this inside.....where i can get you naked...."

I take her hand and lead her back inside the house.....we enter the family room.....i turn her around.....then pull the rest of the suit down....it peels off her and drops down to her ankles.

Then I take her to the couch.

'You know I can't continue this don't you' I said hesitantly - the sandals the only thing left as you spanked me lightly on the bottom

'I don't think you quite realise the situation Katie' you said quietly - pushing me firmly down on to the sofa

I tried to cover my breasts and keep my legs together - blushing as you looked on with pleasure

'Oh now you are the shy one - don't forget - I not only saw you on this very sofa bringing yourself off - but I've just these buried in your juicy cunt for the last 20 minutes' you said almost laughing, wriggling your fingers in front of me

'I think its about time you felt how hard you make me' you said slowly - untying and pulling your boardshorts down - your sex only semi hard but thick and long - almost perfect I winced as I tried to collect my thoughts

'Now I want to feel your lips around me Katie - I want to feel the best blowjob you have ever given - do I make myself understood?'

I nodded and you wrapped my ponytail around your hand and gently pulled me closer 'Good Katie - flick your tongue over it - that's it - fuck yes' you said pushing your swelling sex between my lips - your other hand running down to my breast - the nipple pinched causing me to yelp which you took advantage of and pushed deeper - holding me down on you

Last edited:
I sit beside you while you try to cover yourself....

'Oh now you are the shy one - don't forget - I not only saw you on this very sofa bringing yourself off - but I've just these buried in your juicy cunt for the last 20 minutes' you said almost laughing, wriggling your fingers in front of me

'I think its about time you felt how hard you make me' you said slowly - untying and pulling your boardshorts down - your sex only semi hard but thick and long - almost perfect I winced as I tried to collect my thoughts

I pull your pony tail and tell you......

'Now I want to feel your lips around me Katie - I want to feel the best blowjob you have ever given - do I make myself understood?'

I hold onto her ponytail as she begins to lick me......my manhood begins to swell.....i slowly pull out of her mouth, then thrust back in...deep in her throat......in and out, faster and faster......you felt so good.

"That's enough for now.....I want you....." I pull her up and bring her to the side of the couch....i push her over the arm...

"Spread your legs, Katie......I want to see how wet you are..." MY fingers slide across your pussy lips...

"They are nice and wet..." I take aim and press my hard-on against your pussy.......

Your strong hands grip my hips as you position yourself - releasing one hand and spanking my bottom - biting my lip to hide my pleasure - the heat racing through me as I rub softly against the arm of the sofa as you enter me ...

I thrust deep inside your pussy......You lunge forward. I hold your hips as I begin to pump in and out, deeper and deeper.....

I raise my hand and SWAT!! SWAT!! I give you 10 good ones with my hand.

My shaft is throbbing......i thrust in and out......you feel so good.

My member is swelling........I thrust deep inside you.

I raise my head and yell.."aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!"

You thrust faster and faster - my wobbling cheeks hot from your attention - my juices running everywhere - your strong hands gripping my hips hard as you swelled inside me - your shaft impaling me deeper with every thrust - your moans filling the house as I brace myself for the inevitable - my muscles contracting around you as I felt you getting closer and closer and then you pulled my ponytail hard - forcing me almost upright - your hand sliding around my waist before you exploded deep inside me - your sex continuing to thrust up inside me as you continue sp urting - every spurt sending shivers through me before you slow down - releasing my ponytail as letting me drop to my hands over the couch - your sex still deep inside me as you smile a deep satisfied sigh of pleasure escaping your lips as you slowly pulled out leaving a gooey mess

'Lick me clean Katie' you ordered and I obediently dropped to my knees - taking your still twitching sex in my fingers - taking you slowly to my lips - my tongue sliding along your shaft from your tight balls to the very tip - relishing our taste - your fingers caressing my hair until you pulled away and ordered me to get dressed - we were going to get a coffee somewhere close

Your instructions were precise and although I tried to convince you that there wasn't time your threat of divulging the last 24 hours won out and I obediently went upstairs to follow your orders ...

You had me change again into this and then drive to the centre

Last edited:
I thrust deep one last time, then i came....my seed was spent inside your wet pussy......I pushed in and out a few more times, then withdrew and said

'Lick me clean Katie'

You dropped to your knees and took me in your mouth.....your lips went up and down my shaft, sucking it clean. Once you had cleaned my stick and balls, I ordered you to go upstairs and dress....

I watched you come down the stairs in your micro mini skirt.....i could take you again...you looked so sexy.....your bare legs showing off those fantastic thighs.

i stand up and grab my clothes.......

"Let's go to your room, katie...and pick out a nice short skirt for you."

We go into your bedroom.....i open the closet and pick out a black skirt.......

"Put on a white t shirt with this......"

I sit on the bed...putting on my jeans, watching you....

You began to drive, your fingers sliding along my thigh - the skirt pushed up to almost my waist as you slipped your fingers inside me - your cream still drying as you asked me to spread my legs wider

'Now where can we go that we won't be recognised' you chuckled

'We don't want any of your friends to see you in this state now do we Katie?'

'No' I whispered - your fingers driving me wild

We drove for about a half hour, to a little bar/restaurant i know. It was dark inside. We sat in a booth, I moved close to you, our bodies touching.....my hand moved her skit up above your knee, my fingers searching for your wet pussy...under your panties.

I leaned over and kissed your sweet lips.

The waitress came over and asked what we wanted......She smiled, seeing the way you looked at me.

I blushed as you continued to rub my swollen lips - your cream still oozing from inside me as the waitress tried to hide her gorgeous smile

You ordered us two coffees without skipping a beat - my hips moving in time with your fingers as I watched her moving back to the bar area as you pulled me back to your warm lips - our kiss deep and keeping me on the boil

My hand spread your legs wider, exposing your pussy. I pushed two fingers in your cunt as you gasp. my other hand around your back, reaching your left breast. I give it a squeeze......

Our coffee came quickly.....our waitress seemed anxious to see what we were doing. Her short skirt showed off her shapely legs.

She licked her lips.

Back