Sarah's Slip

hereiam_1971

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Posts
923
Sarah's Slip (Closed)

Sarah Smith sat on her desk watching her classroom fill up, with seniors. She sighed knowing that today was going to be a madhouse. Even though these students were from some of the most elite families, sons and daughters of polities, business tycoons, foreign dignitaries and even the son of one of the highest paid actors in the business, they were still kids. Idly she double checked she had her PowerPoint presentations; remembering the first year when they had started utilizing the projector and how she had fumbled around through her files for a presentation she hadn’t loaded in preparation.

As the seats filled, she smiled at her own daughter Megan, though seeing her daughter in her Senior AP English class sent a small wave of sadness through her, knowing that this meant the girl she had given birth to eighteen years and ago would be leaving her house and off to college soon. The girl was already a shoo-in to Yale or Harvard; providing some scholarships came through. She smiled, knowing her daughter was fortunate to get the opportunity to go to high school here, a perk of being on the staff.

She knew most of her other students as well, having had taught them over the last three years. However, as usual there was always a new face in the room; the children of some of the foreign dignitaries cycled in and out on a regular basis. After eighteen years of teaching, she knew to make sure she knew to make sure she knew how to pronounce the names. However, the challenge hadn’t come without a few perks, she had learned a smattering of many other languages, though had never had the opportunity to travel further than Caribbean while on vacation.

As the big hand on the clock clicked to the twelve, she toggled the screen from her laptop to the overhead projector. Moving in front of the desk she glimpsed the eyes of William Howard, sitting in the front row, slide up and down her body. She felt a shiver run through her, a secret thrill knowing that she was still able to illicit the glance of the boy her daughter labeled “the hottest guy in school.” She knew she still was desirable, at 5’5” and a little over 120lbs; she was fortunate that her and her husband’s combined income allowed for her to maintain her figure through a well known health club. Her shoulder length black hair complemented her hazel eyes and she felt that she had a good fashion sense, fortunate that her daughter was able to give her pointers on the more current trends.

4e56842457803.jpg


Smoothing her skirt, she did a quick count of her students; noticing she was missing one, she returned to her roster. She looked through the printed e-mail putting faces to the names. Of the ones she didn’t know, most were obvious, the faces belied their origins. Of the four new students, three girls and a boy, she quickly identified the twin daughters of a Japanese business man, Yukiko and Yui Ando. Another new student, Ayalah Har-Pax was also quickly identified, a tall blond girl sitting next to her daughter Meagan. This left the last of the new students, Cole Thomas. Glancing at the note she had jotted next to his name she saw that his father was attached to the consulate, a recent posting. She glanced around the room one more time before laying the paper on her desk and returning to the front of the room. Clicking a button on the remote a PowerPoint of the syllabus projected onto the screen behind her.

“Good morning,” she began, “I’m Mrs. Smith, and this is Senior Level AP English. Now if you could all locate your copy of the syllabus in the folder I left on your desk, you can follow along as I explain what we are going to cover this semester.” She paused as the students opened up the red and white folders, blazoned with the school logo. Just as she was about to speak again, the door to the classroom opened inward, blocking her view of the doorway; instantly every students head turned towards the door, and Sarah found herself focusing her attention as well.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top