Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
*...pokes my finger inside myself and offers twist a taste :)...*

with my hand on my hard cock I lean over and lick your finger then suck it into my mouth tasting and enjoying your juices while stroking my hard cock.

But sometimes you just don't want to hit 'pause'. Especially when Sienna is sitting on that bar with her legs wide open and a look of anticipation in her face...:cattail:

*...looks at Rob and thinks... "there's plenty more if he wants to taste too?"...*

;)

with my hand on my hard cock I lean over and lick your finger then suck it into my mouth tasting and enjoying your juices while stroking my hard cock.

*...loves watching twist masturbating and wanting to see him cum...*

Sienna;40831311 [B said:
*...loves watching twist masturbating and wanting to see him cum...*[/B]

I would love to cum for you my dear and would love to watch you masturbate and cum for me too.

*...looks at Rob and thinks... "there's plenty more if he wants to taste too?"...*

;)

I walk over to Sienna and Twist, then ciimb up onto the bar next to Sienna. Dropping my jeans and shorts my stiff cock is exposed. I lean over Sienna, caressing your breasts while my cock rubs against your neck and shoulder...

I would love to cum for you my dear and would love to watch you masturbate and cum for me too.

*...slipping onto the floor from the bar I move towards twist while he is in the amazing thralls of masturbating. I remove my skirt and then slip off my top so that I am totally naked before him. I smile :)... Then I squat before him wth my thighs open...my mouth close to his cock, watching and hearing the squishing sound of his precum...my fingers move gently beween my yOni lips, find my clit and...*

Perhaps Sienna wants to feel you (or me :)) inside of her...just a thought. ;)
I think she wouldn't mind two guys at the same time...would you Sienna?

*...slipping onto the floor from the bar I move towards twist while he is in the amazing thralls of masturbating. I remove my skirt and then slip off my top so that I am totally naked before him. I smile :)... Then I squat before him wth my thighs open...my mouth close to his cock, watching and hearing the squishing sound of his precum...my fingers move gently beween my yOni lips, find my clit and...*

Sienna you replied before I did so just disregard my last post...for now

mmm, I love watching you get naked and it just fuels my excitement and my cock seems to get harder and leaks more precum which allows me to stroke my cock easier. I know what you want as your mouth is close to my cock. Watching you finger your yOni and clit and smelling your sex has me so turned on and stroking faster...

Sienna you replied before I did so just disregard my last post...for now

caressing your breasts while my cock rubs against your neck and shoulder...

*...I begin to stroke my clit with two fingers moving rapidly over my swollen hood has Rob leans his cock on my shoulder, rubbing it up and down my neck repeatedly...Mmm...*

mmm, I love watching you get naked and it just fuels my excitement and my cock seems to get harder and leaks more precum which allows me to stroke my cock easier. I know what you want as your mouth is close to my cock. Watching you finger your yOni and clit and smelling your sex has me so turned on and stroking faster...

*...breathing deeply and high on the scent of our sex I begin to ride my orgasms, one after the other has I stroke myself. Tiny drops of cream ooze from my vagina, forced out by my fingers and kegels caused by my orgasmic spasms... moaning louder each time...feeling my climax coming soon...*

.....watching this hot scene unfold....

*...still feeling Rob stroking my neck with his hard cock has he watches...*

I feel my orgasm growing as I watch you rub your clit and wide open yOni, your juices dripping out and listen to your moans of excitement. Telling you I'm almost there now

*...I begin to stroke my clit with two fingers moving rapidly over my swollen hood has Rob leans his cock on my shoulder, rubbing it up and down my neck repeatedly...Mmm...*

Sienna's passionate moaning gets my heart racing, and my cock rock hard, while I watch Sienna fingering her clit inside her wet yOni, squirming with intense pleasure

I feel my orgasm growing as I watch you rub your clit and wide open yOni, your juices dripping out and listen to your moans of excitement. Telling you I'm almost there now

Sienna's passionate moaning gets my heart racing, and my cock rock hard, while I watch Sienna fingering her clit inside her wet yOni, squirming with intense pleasure

*...I fall back into Rob's arms has he kneels behind me. My fingers unable to stop until I have reached my climax. Still watching twist stroking his cock and hearing him moan louder has he gets close. He moves in closer, straddles his legs across my body so that I can take his load when he cums...Mmm...

Oh ffffuck... I'm cumming... yes, yes, yes!!!

*...I feel my juices squirt from me in a warm gush... but I keep on going... stroking my clit and smoothing the warm love juices over my yOni lips...*

*...I fall back into Rob's arms has he kneels behind me. My fingers unable to stop until I have reached my climax. Still watching twist stroking his cock and hearing him moan louder has he gets close. He moves in closer, straddles his legs across my body so that I can take his load when he cums...Mmm...

*...I feel my juices squirt from me in a warm gush... but I keep on going... stroking my clit and smoothing the warm love juices over my yOni lips...*

watching and listening to you climax is so amazing that I grunt and tell you I'm cumming now and aim for your mouth

watching and listening to you climax is so amazing that I grunt and tell you I'm cumming now and aim for your mouth

*...hearing you hold your breath has I tremble in total ecstasy I await your loads... I want it all...*

*...hearing you hold your breath has I tremble in total ecstasy I await your loads... I want it all...*

slowing down to intensify the sensation and increase the force of the orgasm, I hit that sensitive spot and feel myself go over the edge. My breathing stops and then I groan as my load shoots into SIenna's open and wanting mouth.

Kneeling behind Sienna I reach down and squeeze your ass firmly...one hand works around to your wet pussy and I feel the warmth of your sex, your wet skin...the smell of your juices has got me so turned on...I insert my finger along with yours into your pussy and find your clit, and I rub it..

Last edited:
slowing down to intensify the sensation and increase the force of the orgasm, I hit that sensitive spot and feel myself go over the edge. My breathing stops and then I groan as my load shoots into SIenna's open and wanting mouth.

Kneeling behind Sienna I reach down and squeeze your ass firmly...one hand works around to your wet pussy and I feel the warmth of your sex, your wet skin...the smell of your juices has got me so turned on...I insert my finger along with yours into your pussy and find your clit, and I rub it..

*...each load lands on my waiting tongue... warm and so thick. I sit up, still trembling with my orgamic climax and use my hand to stroke every last drop from twist. I show him his gift in my mouth before I swallow...Mmm tastes really good :)... then I suck his cock gently, cleaning it with my lips and tongue has I rest my hands on his trembling thighs, hearing him still moan with pleasure...*

*...I feel Rob playing and touching behind me and wonder... if he too has a gift for me ???...*

*...each load lands on my waiting tongue... warm and so thick. I sit up, still trembling with my orgamic climax and use my hand to stroke every last drop from twist. I show him his gift in my mouth before I swallow...Mmm tastes really good :)... then I suck his cock gently, cleaning it with my lips and tongue has I rest my hands on his trembling thighs, hearing him still moan with pleasure...*

*...I feel Rob playing and touching behind me and wonder... if he too has a gift for me ???...*

I love watching my cum land in your mouth and then watch you show me as you swallow. Feeling you put your mouth around my cock and licking it clean feels amazing too. Feeling your wet hands from your orgasm on my thighs feels so good and I want to lick your fingers clean as well as your wet yOni.

Sensing Sienna's wet and wonderful yOni, and her craving for a hard cock inside of her I say

"mmmm Sienna there's nothing more I'd like to do than to fuck you doggy style now. I'd like you to get down on your arms and raise up your lovely ass and pussy"

My cock throbs with anticipation...

I love watching my cum land in your mouth and then watch you show me as you swallow. Feeling you put your mouth around my cock and licking it clean feels amazing too. Feeling your wet hands from your orgasm on my thighs feels so good and I want to lick your fingers clean as well as your wet yOni.

*...I stand up and retrieve more of my juices, a mix of both wet and sticky from inside my flower... I let twist lick my fingers clean... watching him savour my taste, my liquid love... all for him :)...*

Sensing Sienna's wet and wonderful yOni, and her craving for a hard cock inside of her I say

"mmmm Sienna there's nothing more I'd like to do than to fuck you doggy style now. I'd like you to get down on your arms and raise up your lovely ass and pussy"

My cock throbs with anticipation...

*...I turn to Rob and walk towards one of the bar tables across the room...*

*...I stand up and retrieve more of my juices, a mix of both wet and sticky from inside my flower... I let twist lick my fingers clean... watching him savour my taste, my liquid love... all for him :)...*

you taste so good my love, would love to lick and finger you to another orgasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back