Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
some erotic images to get the juices flowing
tumblr_le6j6t17lM1qdgd5bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ldz5877Pir1qdgd5bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lcfknzlFJL1qdgd5bo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbz3npBDjO1qdgd5bo1_500.jpg

Wow I just love hearing you say that Sienna - damn that gets me throbbing :devil:

:D :D :D ;) :kiss:

*...My fingers finally reach Milly's naked yOni...no panties, which I did not expect. Again, I feel the smoothness of her outer lips, beckoning my fingers to go within...*

mmm, yes Sienna love that.

*...She continues to look at me, not disturbed by my moves and advances... I get closer to her face and nibble her lips, teasing her to return the kiss...*

:D :D :D ;) :kiss:

*...My fingers finally reach Milly's naked yOni...no panties, which I did not expect. Again, I feel the smoothness of her outer lips, beckoning my fingers to go within...*

*...She continues to look at me, not disturbed by my moves and advances... I get closer to her face and nibble her lips, teasing her to return the kiss...*

wow, watching Sienna's fingers go up Milly's legs and find her naked yOni has my cock hard and out of my pants stroking.

:D :D This one is so typical ... I bite my bottom lip too when I feel him enter :)
Must be the reaction to being penetrated and stretched... it's kind of... "Oooh keep going..."

:D :D This one is so typical ... I bite my bottom lip too when I feel him enter :)
Must be the reaction to being penetrated and stretched... it's kind of... "Oooh keep going..."

Oh yeah the look on her face says it all Sienna ;) passion and anticiration at the same time
"Keep going...but will you fuck me deeper?....and will you cum inside my pussy or all over my tits?"

wow, watching Sienna's fingers go up Milly's legs and find her naked yOni has my cock hard and out of my pants stroking.

*...Milly begins to respond to my kiss and we indulge in teasing tongue and lip biting, the kiss growing more passionate. My fingers part her outer lips and I find her neatly folded inner lips so sticky with her natural juices... Mmm...*

Oh yeah the look on her face says it all Sienna ;) passion and anticiration at the same time
"Keep going...but will you fuck me deeper?....and will you cum inside my pussy or all over my tits?"

:D :D Get out of my head Rob ;) You naughty person you ;) :kiss:

*...Milly begins to respond to my kiss and we indulge in teasing tongue and lip biting, the kiss growing more passionate. My fingers part her outer lips and I find her neatly folded inner lips so sticky with her natural juices... Mmm...*

mmm, love watching and listening to Milly's wetness as well as the smell of sex filling the lounge.

*...I gaze into Milly's eyes has she looks at me :) My hand moving further along her warm thigh, underneath her skirt, feeling the smoothness of her skin...*

Hi AFM :) Welcome ;)

indeed mmm, I kiss her back, and my hands begin to caress her back and go dowmn til i reach her yoni and tease her

indeed mmm, I kiss her back, and my hands begin to caress her back and go dowmn til i reach her yoni and tease her

*...opening my legs while I am sat on the bar stool I am surprised by the way Milly reaches down and up my skirt to caress my yOni whilst we kiss...*

*...opening my legs while I am sat on the bar stool I am surprised by the way Milly reaches down and up my skirt to caress my yOni whilst we kiss...*

very excited watching these two sexy women play with each other

so excited sienns's wetness so tempting, I whisper 'May i taste you'.

Mmmmm Milly I'd love to see you eat Sienna's pussy :)

a lil' inspiration

very excited watching these two sexy women play with each other

so excited sienns's wetness so tempting, I whisper 'May i taste you'.

*...I stand up and taste Milly's juices on my fingers and smile at her with approval. She tastes so good, so sweet :)...*

*...I hitch my skirt and remove my panties and then sit on the bar with my thighs open, leaning back on my arms, letting her gain access to my flower...*

*...I stand up and taste Milly's juices on my fingers and smile at her with approval. She tastes so good, so sweet :)...*

*...I hitch my skirt and remove my panties and then sit on the bar with my thighs open, leaning back on my arms, letting her gain access to my flower...*

wow damn

...mmm ty Sienna and i lower my tongue and atke a first taste and savour it and flick my tongue on her clit… the juices dripping tell mr i do good and then i enter one fingers at a time

*...I smile back at twist :)...my hands running through Milly's hair gently has she comes closer to my wanting yOni...*

...mmm ty Sienna and i lower my tongue and atke a first taste and savour it and flick my tongue on her clit… the juices dripping tell mr i do good and then i enter one fingers at a time

*...I feel her gorgeous tongue teasing and tasting me. I put my head back and moan with pleasure has I feel her single finger enter me, twisting it inside to touch my sensative spot...*

Oh yes Milly yes... carry on my love...Mmm

Glad it pleases you;)
but sadly i have to get some sleep;)
bye everybody. Sweet dream and the story to be continue next time;))

Goodbye Milly my love, take care... :kiss::kiss::heart:

*...I smile back at twist :)...my hands running through Milly's hair gently has she comes closer to my wanting yOni...*

*...I feel her gorgeous tongue teasing and tasting me. I put my head back and moan with pleasure has I feel her single finger enter me, twisting it inside to touch my sensative spot...*

Oh yes Milly yes... carry on my love...Mmm

mmm, you're doing just what I would love to do to you Sienna

Glad it pleases you;)
but sadly i have to get some sleep;)
bye everybody. Sweet dream and the story to be continue next time;))

Oh well Milly - thanks for the really hot scene and nice to chat with you. :)

But sometimes you just don't want to hit 'pause'. Especially when Sienna is sitting on that bar with her legs wide open and a look of anticipation in her face...:cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back