Large Labia (pussy lips)

role_player4u

Virgin
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Posts
24
I love (maybe have a fetish) for large pussy lips. I like long floral or butterfly labia minora (inner lips) , and plump labia major (outer lips). I prefer the shaved, waxed, lasered look --- the better to see you!!! Also I love giving oral but am not wild about flossing w/pubic hair.

I'd love to hear from people that like the same. And ladies that are blessed with large lips. If you'd like to email me a pic of yours, I'd love it. -- please, no websites or links.
 
If you kill yourself now, you just might make it.
 
Look, this is just fucking lazy. You're on a porn board, you already typed "large labia". If you know where Google is and how to copy & paste, connect the dots.
 

That's cameltoe. Do I have to do everything myself?

large_labia.jpg


large_labia_3.jpg


labia11.jpg
 
finally some replies I can enjoy

love the great Pussy lips .... and the great mounded camel toe too ;)

Keep them coming.

Wouldn't mind seeing some black lips too ....
 
Where's EmeraldEye? She should be all over this thread.
 
it is precisely images like this one that perpetuates violence against women by de-humanising them!:mad:

The shitty thing about reading text is that it's so hard to discern when someone is being sarcastic.. I usually rely on a tone of voice for that type of thing. Or if I know the person well enough, I can generally make an educated guess when it comes to text. But this.. Yeah. I'm torn. Sarcasm? Yes? No?
 
The shitty thing about reading text is that it's so hard to discern when someone is being sarcastic.. I usually rely on a tone of voice for that type of thing. Or if I know the person well enough, I can generally make an educated guess when it comes to text. But this.. Yeah. I'm torn. Sarcasm? Yes? No?

I'll leave it to you to decide.
























:D
 
not many people that share my interest in large

I guess not many people out there that share my interest and attraction to large pussy lips. Looks like there are more jokes than ligitimate appreciation for these suculent parts of the female anatomy.
 
If you LOVE oral, then you'd put up with hair, a little or a lot. It's there for a reason, to protect us.
 
My wife has lovely large labia. Not huge though.

They make oral soooo nice.
 
Back
Top