What do you have to offer?

PageofSwords

Virgin
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Posts
4
So, during play last night, my Sir asked me what I have to give, to offer Him.

And this got me thinking. I've been mulling it over in my head, but I got curious as to what others might think or feel.


So, Literotica;

What do you [as a sub/bottom] have to give or offer your Dom/top in your particular D/s/bdsm/etc. relationship?

I have some answers of my own for this question, I'm just really curious what others think, and was hoping to start a discussion.
 
Not in a relationship at the moment, and I feel confidant saying a hell of a lot [and nothing at all]. ;)
 
A couple months into my present relationship I asked my PYL what he wanted the most from me. He said my loyalty and obedience. Everything else would follow that. I have tried to keep that in mind whatever I do.

There are other things like my vivid imagination, intelligence, positive energy etc, etc but total obedience and loyalty are the important ones.
 
me. that's what. all of me. and since i am one of a kind, that makes getting all of me pretty damn special. take it or leave it.
 
would you say that during play?

well no, but then it's not nice to talk with one's mouth full...in a play scenario my response would be more........tangible. but that's a pretty serious question to ask someone during play. way to push the insecurity button...don't really get off on that....
 
Loyalty, obedience, intelligence, self motivation....and I'm eager to please.

:D
 
I have thoroughly enjoyed them all. All unique, but the common thread is they all wanted to please me. I let some good ones get away. But I'm not so sure we can direct the course of love as the great poet Kahlil Gibran says:

And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.

My favorite is this:

All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Life's heart.

But if in your fear you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure,
Then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor,
Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.
 
enthusiasm, intensity, intelligence, play, and vulnerability

at least, that's what I'm told, and I believe it.
 
I've been asked something like that during play, and he wanted to be surprised by the answer. It puts me on the spot, and forces me to integrate what I know he likes with something he doesn't expect but that I can actually deliver in that moment.

Sometimes I'll show him an email exchange he wasn't aware of. Sometimes I'll offer a new sexual trick. Sometimes I'll make up a story, feed a fantasy, tell him something about himself he's been doubting or taking for granted. Sometimes I'll wax romantic and show him my devotion.

I've also joked around and handed him money, toys, rope, slave positions, but he always likes it more when I turn him on with something unexpected.

Once in a while, I'll say "nothing." And he's disappointed, but steps into the lead.

What I have to offer him during play is one thing. What I have to offer him in the whole relationship is a much more complicated question, but generally boils down to honesty, trust, willingness, creativity, effort, obedience, comfort, patience, and sexual gratification.
 
Damn, yet another thing to think about. If my Daddy asked me this during play I would be turned on and scared at the same time. That's a very loaded question. Thank goodness we're operating in cyber, because to me that sounds like a question for a R/L sub.

As a sub I second the emotion that I have everything yet nothing to offer. I've always depended on my DOM for so much. It's like he gave me everything. I'll have to think about this some more and pray that if it's ever asked I have a genuine answer.
 
Not in a relationship atm, but wanted to reply anyhow. And the simple answer would be myself. To elaborate would be to say everything i am, all my thoughts, feelings and emotions, His to control. My heart, mind, body and soul because when i give of myself, it's completely. With that comes a great imagination, creativity, spontanity, and well, lots of other things but don't want this to start sounding like a personal add :p LMAO.
 
Not in a relationship atm, but wanted to reply anyhow. And the simple answer would be myself. To elaborate would be to say everything i am, all my thoughts, feelings and emotions, His to control. My heart, mind, body and soul because when i give of myself, it's completely. With that comes a great imagination, creativity, spontanity, and well, lots of other things but don't want this to start sounding like a personal add :p LMAO.

I like this. Especially, "His control ... Because when i give of myself, it's completely." For me that sums up I have everything, yet nothing to give. Thanks.
 
see, this is where i am not at all sub like......i know my own worth. i spent too long having people (specifically my ex) try and make me feel worthless to put up with someone who supposedly cares about me questioning my worth. so i'm not going to play the mind game of "what can you possibly offer me". i might be submissive, but in no way does that imply i am nothing. little boys who want to try and control me by making me feel that i am nothing clearly don't have enough self worth of their own to be my master.

i am strong, proud, and independant...the fact that i need to submit to truly be free and that i choose to hand over the keys to myself to the man who deserves them...that is what i bring. my choice. that he is the person i trust beyond all others to truly be with. and if he is truly worthy of being my master, then he will recognise that my choice to do so is the most valuable thing i will ever give him.

because in the end...i might need submission, but it still my choice who i submit to.
 
because in the end...i might need submission, but it still my choice who i submit to.



So very true, and i love your confidence. as a sub i find my self confidence either turns a Dom off or on, rarely any in between. It's nice to see someone else who knows their self worth XD.
 
A good few years of issues, anxieties and mental mutilation, mostly. I am one fucked up little tart.

Sorry - his fucked up little tart :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top