An introduction to bondage?

Jim311

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Posts
519
My girlfriend mentioned recently that she wanted to try bondage. She's been away for a few weeks so I've had time to purchase some goodies. I've got some leg irons and handcuffs. So my question mainly is.. how do I introduce her to this? Any suggestions for first timers? Should I push her down on the bed and hold her hands down and then procede to have my way with her or what? Should I tease her, blind fold her? I'm new to this so any information would be very helpful. I want this to be special for her.. in a dirty way.


:p
 
You should ask her what she wants.


Be careful with the handcuffs, it is impossible to use regular handcuffs without leaving bruises and those bruises are impossible to disguise as something else.
 
Well.. I just talked to her about it. Apparently she likes being dominated, likes it when I spank her, likes being teased and blindfolded, and says I'm making it more complicated than it has to be. So with that in mind... any suggestions as to what I should do to her? I think basically she just wants to experiment with stuff.
 
Jim311 said:
Well.. I just talked to her about it. Apparently she likes being dominated, likes it when I spank her, likes being teased and blindfolded, and says I'm making it more complicated than it has to be. So with that in mind... any suggestions as to what I should do to her? I think basically she just wants to experiment with stuff.

Are you interested also...or is this just for her? Just a question. And i would say just go with what the moment calls for and be safe please. ;) enjoy.
 
The thought seems interesting enough to me. I love to be in charge, and the thought of chaining her up and taking my time and doing what I please with her is quite arousing.
 
Jim311 said:
The thought seems interesting enough to me. I love to be in charge, and the thought of chaining her up and taking my time and doing what I please with her is quite arousing.

Then go for it...but go slow and be careful
 
you might want to look in the library thread, there are some links to some saftey sites that might serve you well.
 
The first thing that you need to do before you even start is to establish safe words for more, less, and stop. Another thing you might try is to try one new thing at a time then talk about it afterwards. Good Luck and Have Fun.:rose:
 
Yeah, it was mentioned that we have "safe" words. If she tells me to stop, I'll stop. I'm not planning on getting THAT rough with her at this point though. Just gonna ease in to things. Figuratively and literally :eek:
 
Communiucation is always a must and a good place to start. It may be she has a fantasy but has not tried it for real....she may find what she thought would be a wonderful experience could trigger things in her she did not expect for which you are going to have to be porepared and ready to deal with appropriately if it happens. It can be simple, and it can be complex. One good thing to remember is to always have a quick way to release her if it becomes and issue of panic, fear, or unsafe. Take care and have fun.

Catalina :rose:
 
Actually the cuffs I have for her hands have a built in safety release, should we ever need it. I'm not sure how I'll put the leg irons into use, though. Either way.. I think this is going to be interesting :eek:
 
Blindfold

Two words of advice:

Get used to using safe words now. Then when you take things further you will both be comfortable with them

Do not use the blindfold the first time you play. It can be overwhelming to some combined with bondage, especially the first time. Plus you can learn a lot watching her eyes.
 
God, I love watching her eyes roll back, or stare up at me while she's tickling my knob

:p
 
Congratulations Jim, on your willingness to experiment to please your partner. Please don't be put off by suggestions of safe words and overwhelming acts.

Most of the people here take B & D quite seriously (as I do) and these suggestions are very important in this lifestyle, however, my gut feeling here is that your girlfriend may just be asking for a bit of bondage play to spice things up. Discussing heavy safety issues at this stage may be a bit premature and off putting.

A few props is a good way to start, well done. I think your next step should be to browse through the B & D stories on this site. Select a few with different themes, print them out and have an erotic story reading with your girlfriend. This way you will gain an insight into what, exactly, turns her on, and be able to plan your evening games to suit.

Also remember that your desires are important too, so choose the action that will turn you both on. From experience there is nothing more disappointing than a half hearted role player and if it doesn't do it for you too, then that's what you'd be.

Each of us is different. For me, a blindfold is the first thing I'd want to put me in the submissive mind frame, but produce a gag & I'm out of there. This is why you must try to assess her level and areas of interest and start from there.

Have fun.
 
Back
Top