Sissy Fantasies

You sissies have to remember that you have more of a job to do than stretch your mouth wide and hold back your teeth. Doesn't look like he's getting much friction with her. She needs to make a hot wet tight tunnel for his meat. That'll get you a guy who wants to come back again and again. And if he likes you, he might let you out of the bondage between rounds ;)

Good advice, Annie

You sissies have to remember that you have more of a job to do than stretch your mouth wide and hold back your teeth. Doesn't look like he's getting much friction with her. She needs to make a hot wet tight tunnel for his meat. That'll get you a guy who wants to come back again and again. And if he likes you, he might let you out of the bondage between rounds ;)

Hot wet tunnel on his cock, mmmmm. When I was sucking hard gay cock, I didnt want him to cum too soon, ruin the fun. But then, the tickle in my soft sissycock when he began to throb and squirt into my gay mouth! When i was fucking sissies, never had a bad blowjob!

https://i.imgur.com/VT7XvJK.mp4

I'd love to go surfing in this :)

attachment.php

I can only ever dream of looking like that.but i do love my dreams

It DOES make me wonder everything these people went through to modify their bodies to this ideal. I'm sure the details aren't much fun for a thread like this but those breast inserts look so big to be painful!

Back