The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIX: Nikki Swango should've lived dammit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookie

Chop!! Chop!!
Joined
Aug 25, 2002
Posts
58,778

Fuck!

The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIX: Y'all ain't right - The AJ is a Douchebag Edition

Or

The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIX: Nikki Swango should've lived dammit!


The pookster sucks at Roman numerals. :eek:
 
Last edited:
God damn mutha fuggin nazal Harmonicas!.

That was nearly a photo finish! Nice work peeps.
 
And - To my dear LTR who I adore and Love - there was No 5000th post rush this time, darlin'

That was the slowest ending to an ISO thread since the new rule went into effect. Dare I say it was Slow motion, slow,
...
 
anyway, back to game of thrones and wondering why the sons of harpy make no fucking sense.

also, being thankful that i only one more episode left in the fifth season. i mean, got is no true blood with its pronounced seasonal rot, but ugh, what a drag most of the fifth season is. i know it's a common opinion, but there's a reason for that.
 
Haha - that was a total typo but let me just say that "Peter" has a certain *dressedupinasuitexceptforthetiehehasaroundmyankleandthebedpost* kind of ring to it.

AmIRight?

Love,
MonaHornDog
 
i'd hope not. a prince albert piercing is a dangerous thing. if you catch it on something just once you might end up having to pee sitting down for the rest of your life.
 
And - To my dear LTR who I adore and Love - there was No 5000th post rush this time, darlin'

That was the slowest ending to an ISO thread since the new rule went into effect. Dare I say it was Slow motion, slow,
...

it was the slowest end to a thread ever
 
Fuck!

The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIV: Y'all ain't right - The AJ is a Douchebag Edition

Or

The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIV: Y'all ain't right - Petey put me up to it!

Laurel would never allow a thread putting down AJ, she caves to that pussy's whining constantly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top