The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXVIII: Suffering Sappho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in wine country next week, but damn if I'll be posting while there. :confused:

Another big goddamn snake on the bike path.

What the bloody hell is going on? I've seen more big snakes this year than I've seen in all the years I've been cycling that path.

I do not care what color your skin is. I really don't. You could be purple with green spots, as long as we got along and we enjoyed each others company, your skin color wouldn't phase me.
So, if I don't want to talk with you then move on. Don't call me a racist bitch when you don't even know me. Ignorant prick. :rolleyes:

Stranger, still, when snapping turtles the size of coffee tables start wandering around in droves.

(I am almost certain, that there is a name for a crowd of snapping turtles.)

I do not care what color your skin is. I really don't. You could be purple with green spots, as long as we got along and we enjoyed each others company, your skin color wouldn't phase me.
So, if I don't want to talk with you then move on. Don't call me a racist bitch when you don't even know me. Ignorant prick. :rolleyes:

I prefer the orange ones with purple stars myself. A bit more rare - you know, the star formation - but worth the search.

;)

Another big goddamn snake on the bike path.

What the bloody hell is going on? I've seen more big snakes this year than I've seen in all the years I've been cycling that path.

You must be biking in wine country.

hqdefault.jpg

Those necks have a long reach. I have seen an exhibition of snapping power.

"Ireland's Dan Martin was pipped by world champion Peter Sagan and Australian Michael Matthews the third stage of the Tour de France, a 212.5-km ride from Verviers in Belgium, as he took third in an uphill sprint finish."

Le Tour de France
Sprint incroyable de @petosagan, surpuissant pour s'imposer devant @blingmatthews / What a sprint from Sagan, so much power!

11:43 AM - 3 Jul 2017

i like riding my bike. it's fun and it's good exercise. watching a bunch of strangers riding bikes in silly helmets and spandex, however, is really fucking boring.

So... just as a tip. When you go to reupholster your dining room chairs, it is a really really good idea to first make sure you have the right sized staples. Just a thought. One of those little things really.

Else, you'll have to make a run to yon home improvement/hardware store. So you can, ya know, have the right sized staples.

Sigh.

Damn good thing I have a sense of humor. :D Cuz I don't have sit-able dining room chairs right now.... haaaaaa.....

Come lay your head on my thigh.

Just don't fucking complain about it.

To whomever names the next ISO thread -

I highly recommend "Red, White & Blew" ---for obvious reasons.

*flagemoji*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back