The Isolated Blurt Thread XXX: Well Endowed Cock Sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is bursting with love for a puppy that will hopefully be ours on Saturday. She arrived like a gift from the heavens. :heart::heart:

She will never replace my Nova Girl but will certainly be a fun companion going forward.

My heart is bursting with love for a puppy that will hopefully be ours on Saturday. She arrived like a gift from the heavens. :heart::heart:

She will never replace my Nova Girl but will certainly be a fun companion going forward.

I am going to need pics of this puppy too!!!!! :heart::heart:

:heart::heart:

Im so happy for you and your kids. Truly. :heart:

Tonight, I realized that I need to come to terms with the fact that Leo is probably gone. It's all my fault. I was supposed to protect him and it's my fault, the fire was all my fault.

People say, "oh it's only a cat." I wish I could feel that way but he is so special to me. I loved that cat with every fiber of my heart and he loved me.

How do I be ok with losing him when it is my fault?

Pink :heart: Try some of the things I suggested, elsewhere. I think he is out there.
You had an accident. Don't blame yourself.

I need a dog

14352016_1795888877363191_7164862303235965989_o.jpg

Sammy is looking for a home.

If I got two dogs I'd want to name them Jay and Silent Bob...but it's only cool if one of them really is silent.

Some bitches just can't take a compliment.

That's why you have to compliment them but insult them in the same sentence. Like, "You look a lot like my ex-girlfriend I still have a thing for. You're kind of chubby like her." 50% of the time it works all of the time.

That's why you have to compliment them but insult them in the same sentence. Like, "You look a lot like my ex-girlfriend I still have a thing for. You're kind of chubby like her." 50% of the time it works all of the time.

This must've been the other 50% of all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back