TSCLT3.0: A Beast Unlike Any Known To Man . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do scopes for squirrel hunting around here. Surgical precision is an absolute must since it's officially a "no hunting" zone. Unless I was throwing rocks.


I learned to shoot on iron sights. It's harder to be extremely good on iron sights. My eyes aren't as good as they once were, but I can still be majorly effective with iron sights and ball ammo. I think that it's a must to be this way, and they work in all kinds of weather.


But I could become a fan of a night-vision scope for use after hours . . . .


Also, we try not to quote Pissy-Pants, no matter how good an idea it may seem at the time. It's like fucking the street-corner AIDS-infested crack whore. It may seem like a good idea at the time, and it may feel good to "do it," but in the end, you always wind up feeling bad about yourself, and you run the risk of catching something. It's just never worth it in the end.

A-fucking-men to most of that, but especially the last paragraph.
 
imgcache.php
 
Let me apologize for that quote. I forgot what thread I was in and acted reflexively when he soiled his panties.



That's perfectly okay. Humanity is allowed.


Now, go get your blood tested and any booster shots they recommend. ;)


tumblr_oo2zxnuG311qicjr7o1_400.gif



And for punishment:


tumblr_muosl9YsXh1s2xhyqo1_1280.jpg
 
Edited in deference to a thread rule.:D



WE really don't have rules, per se.


That would be too much like the GB. So, site rules only.


But some folks have some of the deplorables on iggy, and we try to respect that around here.


So it's not a rule, or even a direction. Think of it as a tradition.


tumblr_ol3qs4HrzF1w3lm92o1_540.jpg



tumblr_n7447qMK0n1r9x3w6o1_400.jpg
 
And old man Bill Cosby got a mistrial.


And the commonwealth wants another go at him.


Seems to me like throwing good money after bad.


But what do I know???


tumblr_o48og3XwfN1ujt82ko1_500.jpg
 
That was my point. ;)


Aside from the one on top of the commonwealth attorney's head.


Really, some of these arrogant little shits need a swift kick in the cunt.


I should go grocery shopping ("making groceries" in dah 'hood), but a nap feels so much like the better idea.


tumblr_ol3qs4HrzF1w3lm92o4_1280.jpg



tumblr_n2jrezHnAi1rb8tmvo2_r1_500.gif
 
I'm going to bake up a batch of sto'-bought taquitos once I get up the energy and then a movie and nap, after all, all the wimmin's is at work now.
 
Squash and zucchini it is.


I have some z00ks that are probably too big to eat.


I guess I missed them in the work week.


I hate waste . . . .


tumblr_n7h7kyAGQn1r9x3w6o1_1280.jpg
 
Point it east and tell it to hit the fucking road. I'll give it a good home.


:D


We get rain this afternoon, so I may have to do the little garden bit tomorrow morning.


8f062e12ce106146e9590e8ceab0693f.jpg
 
The worst part is that there is just not much chance of freezing it.


That has never worked in the past, so it has to be the big giveaway.


I can vacuum pack some of it the help it last longer in the fridge, but still, I have a lot of lettuce and it's probably going to start going to seed any time now. Which reminds me, my kale never came up, so I need to try another replanting if I'm going to have any this winter to go along with sausage.
 
Squash and zucchini sliced and onion diced and sauteed with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning until things start to get clear.


Toss into bowl and add shredded cheese on top.


Shit is so hot it burnt my mouth.


The new window units have the downstairs very pleasant.


tumblr_o3oyg0laBs1u8w7u1o1_500.jpg
 
Asalaam alaikim.


Insh'Allah that all is well with you-n-yours for the rest of the day.


I think I'm not adhering to Ramadan this year - it seems that I'm eating lunch every day.


Naptime shortly.


tumblr_n79qpgOJ6h1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top